The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2007, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 22
jasonng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjasonng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Singaporean Girls / Wives - Not enough sex drive?

Bros, do you guys think that our Singaporean Girls / Wives do not have enough sex drive? I get quite sick when i am in relationships that I need to ask for sex.... and we guys end up like being in the mercy of the girls...

Do you guys experience so? I have no such problems with my non-singaporean girlfriends.

Its like what some bros say, they think their CB made of gold ....
Old 13-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Jkin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Singaporean Girls / Wives - Not enough sex drive?

Straits Times survey say 50% of local men only want local spouse. But problem is there are too few good SG gals so competition among men (local and foreign) is very keen. End up every guy spoil the market and pamper them like princesses.

Another thing is most SG gals prefer ang moh, so they will only be nice to them whereas treat local guys as servants.

Rare Thai AV Screen Caps + Clips
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=68602
Old 13-04-2007, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sexlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonng View Post
Their CB not bao kim, they only act bao kim nia.
Old 13-04-2007, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 21
bunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I share my own actual experince and journey of discovery:

I used to think and feel very upset that I had to like "beg" for sex ... and be the one to initiate it.
As a result I stressed myself silly ....thinking why like that etc. etc.

But on hindsight ... that was me thinking only about myself ... I never put myself in my wife's shoes

Actually they are very stressed ...with work ... and then come home worry about the kids ... and also worry about whether enuf food ... need to go market or super market decide what needs to be bought and what to cook etc... do the kids need new clothes etc... etc...

Very often ... I never think much about it ... and take for granted that things are in good hands .... so feel relaxed and happy and then when I need it ... she say too tired etc. etc. etc... reality is that it is probably true ... and gals are "tuned" differently from guys ... I had a hard time to learning how to accept this ... cos we expect wives to think like us and so when I am turned on ... she shoudl be similarly turned on as well. Sad fact but very true for me

But now I have learnt how to manage my expectations, needs and demand ... and better able to manage my urges now ... when I dun get it I just laugh give a few nice hugs ... kisses tc... and she appreciates it too. if really cannot tahan then can go do HJ .... hahahaha.

Just my honest sharing ... cheers

oh Wives not enuf sex drive cos of work and home stresses ... and they are tuned differently from guys.
Old 13-04-2007, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonng View Post
Bros, do you guys think that our Singaporean Girls / Wives do not have enough sex drive? I get quite sick when i am in relationships that I need to ask for sex.... and we guys end up like being in the mercy of the girls...

Do you guys experience so? I have no such problems with my non-singaporean girlfriends.

Not true, it depends on how you set the fire!
Old 13-04-2007, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunny View Post

I used to think and feel very upset that I had to like "beg" for sex ... and be the one to initiate it.

But on hindsight ... that was me thinking only about myself ... I never put myself in my wife's shoes

Actually they are very stressed ...with work ... and then come home worry about the kids ... and also worry about whether enuf food ... need to go market or super market decide what needs to be bought and what to cook etc... do the kids need new clothes etc... etc...

Very often ... I never think much about it ... and take for granted that things are in good hands .... so feel relaxed and happy and then when I need it ... she say too tired etc. etc. etc... reality is that it is probably true ... and gals are "tuned" differently from guys ... I had a hard time to learning how to accept this ... cos we expect wives to think like us and so when I am turned on ... she shoudl be similarly turned on as well. Sad fact but very true for me

But now I have learnt how to manage my expectations, needs and demand ... and better able to manage my urges now ... when I dun get it I just laugh give a few nice hugs ... kisses tc... and she appreciates it too. if really cannot tahan then can go do HJ .... hahahaha.
Bunny, without a single doubt, all ur statements are valid. I dont expect wives to fulfill our/men's fantasies, let alone regular sex. And I do agree that when it comes to "turn on", women act differently from men. No doubt about it. That's why we should not solely depend on wives/gfs if our basic needs are not fulfilled.

Eg, if a person is not happy with his/her current pay with the company, he/she has three choices: (a)change a better pay job. (b)work harder and hoping for a promotion cum pay increase. (c)find a sideline job that brings in additional income.

Personally, I will choose (c) and that's why I do go "eat" outside

The choice is urs...

jimbo
Old 13-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
French Poilu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe because of our conservative culture that causes the girls to be more 'reserve' about sex?

Then again who am I kidding, a good majority are closet whores and wana be sluts. Very few nice local girls around these days.
Old 13-04-2007, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

but my wife stays at home one ler.. how cum ah?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 13-04-2007, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
French Poilu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Singaporean Girls / Wives - Not enough sex drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
but my wife stays at home one ler.. how cum ah?
That means she is a good woman and you trained her well!
Old 14-04-2007, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i feel that nowadays singapore girls have more sex drive than last time
Old 14-04-2007, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 18
Rw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiosityz View Post
i feel that nowadays singapore girls have more sex drive than last time
I don't think it applies to married women who has kids
Old 14-04-2007, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bonkers69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jng1103 View Post
Bunny, without a single doubt, all ur statements are valid. I dont expect wives to fulfill our/men's fantasies, let alone regular sex. And I do agree that when it comes to "turn on", women act differently from men. No doubt about it. That's why we should not solely depend on wives/gfs if our basic needs are not fulfilled.

Eg, if a person is not happy with his/her current pay with the company, he/she has three choices: (a)change a better pay job. (b)work harder and hoping for a promotion cum pay increase. (c)find a sideline job that brings in additional income.

Personally, I will choose (c) and that's why I do go "eat" outside

The choice is urs...

jimbo
Most of them will choose (c) but remember to clean mouth after eaten outside..keke

Old 14-04-2007, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 18
epsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterepsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunny View Post

Just my honest sharing ... cheers

oh Wives not enuf sex drive cos of work and home stresses ... and they are tuned differently from guys.
My wife also gives me the same excuse...tired or stress....but we dont cook and dont have kid yet.....for me she will ask me to go toilet and HJ..sigh...
Old 14-04-2007, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
for me she will ask me to go toilet and HJ..sigh...
Of all places why must yr wife ask u pcc in the toilet? Can't u do it in the living or bed rm? Maybe by doing this u can entice her to do it for u instead

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 14-04-2007, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
-SBF- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=epsilon;1964400]My wife also gives me the same excuse...tired or stress....but we dont cook and dont have kid yet.....for me she will ask me to go toilet and HJ..sigh...[/QUOTE

男人有實力不怕沒女人
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1