The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2007, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up New Events In Chang Ping

before i left to dongbei, i got to bonk a kj and the shit thing was, she was a virgin before i consumate her. so somehow she wanted me to stay in CP. bcos she gave her virgin to me, i felt like i owe her something...

so after 3 mths in Dongbei and back to CP, i neg. with her not to stay in CP... and dont know how and plus PP's matters, i instantly shifted to CP and stay near PP's place.

since i shifted to CP, many interesting and happening events happen to me.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: New Events In Chang Ping

Wahliao... another CP thread ??? Why not just start a thread Banana Adventures around the world . Then no need to have so many threads mah
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 21
apsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to all

wow...NEW events in CP...hmm..anything new here?

Hope to see really NEW events here..hehe
Old 11-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Samster

banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

after the silent war with my virgin kj, we decided to go seperate.

then i got to know one of PP's friends, NN, a SYT. kind of attracted to her. and knowing tat she was attracted to me too, she stay ON at my place after one of our outings. next day she packed her stuffs and wanted to shift in. not to make relationship too complicated with PP, i decided not to let NN move in.

then somehow tat nite my XYZ came back to CP and stay ON. so i took this opportunity to hint to NN tat she cant stay with me. phew! the whole thing was not tat embrassing after all.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:01 PM
Samster

then i got to know a JY's mummy that stay a few floors below me.

so with all the boredom, i spent my time with her and 4 days later, she shifted to my apartment. one day she told she she was not coming home to sleep. then late nite i called her if she was coming home and she said no. so i told her, then u can sleep at ur friend's place forever.

next morning she came back, i oredi pack her stuffs and dump it at the door.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Hi Bro,

I think it would be better to rename yours to Banana's Adventure in Chang Ping. This is not to confuse samters from the Original thread. Thank you.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 22
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You should post it in your own thread in the Banana's Adventure in Chang Ping. Really confused peoples, thought the orginal thread was deleted.

Also the way u wrote somehow you always get free fuxk. In China, nothing is free. Either you paid more or less rmb. There is always a price to pay.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99 View Post
In China, nothing is free. Either you paid more or less rmb. There is always a price to pay.
Well, may depends on how you look at it. "Investment" is the price to pay, but there is no direct money transaction for the fcuk. Thats probably what he means by free. If really no investment at all then he probably knows magic......
Old 11-04-2007, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
tsquare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

alamak again hah
get me confused
i tot the cp thread changed
sianz
Old 11-04-2007, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 20
excm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro, if it's story telling, you post in wrong thread liaoz... ask boss Sam to move it to "Adult Discussions About Sex" and yes, at the same time change the title to something that best suit your sexventures....

Last edited by excm69; 12-04-2007 at 12:00 AM.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raidster1 is Cool - loads of Potential

erm. u bonk a kj.....

what is a "kj"?
Old 12-04-2007, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
GD_Paradise is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGD_Paradise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any which way you cut the cake. Nothing in life is free. Definitely not mms in China. You always pay one way or another.
The way the story is written, I am sure we are going to see a lot of young heroes crash and burn in CP and tell their sad stories (Woes of a PRC MM anyone ??? )
Old 12-04-2007, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
warwick 88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I thought our Events in CP thread got raided also by the authorities!

Anyway, it is confusing the members here by starting a new thread with a similar title. Also, I agree no matter how good you are, there is no such thing as a 100% genuine freebie in Chinaland. Either you pay in cash or in kind or letting them stay with you all expenses paid!

Cheerio!
Warwick 88
Old 12-04-2007, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 23
like2bonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylike2bonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana View Post
then i got to know a JY's mummy that stay a few floors below me.

so with all the boredom, i spent my time with her and 4 days later, she shifted to my apartment. one day she told she she was not coming home to sleep. then late nite i called her if she was coming home and she said no. so i told her, then u can sleep at ur friend's place forever.

next morning she came back, i oredi pack her stuffs and dump it at the door.
Something very refreshing versus the stuff involving ktv/bbs girls. A slight modification of the title to avoid confusion from the original thread. If wat is said is true, I salute you.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by like2bonk View Post
Something very refreshing versus the stuff involving ktv/bbs girls. A slight modification of the title to avoid confusion from the original thread. If wat is said is true, I salute you.
ya! since i now stay in CP, lot of cool events happened ard me. i share my FR. true or not, fantasy or story telling, u guys decide. we are adults and smart enough to think.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1