The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2007, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 18
deathsyct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need expert advice from all bros & sis

Hi to all bros & sis.

sry 4 putting this topic up but i really wanna hear ur advice.
have u ever love someone but later on found out that she has had sex with her ex bf b4?
i know its v common 2day. but do u feel disappointed?

i know that ignorance is a bliss & curiousity kills e cat. but i happen to pop out e qns & ask her. and i got an ans that really disappoint me. i'm very confuse rite nw ask many bros & sis will actually ask me to think myself whether i really love her & can i accept her. wat will u do if u r in my position. i juz wanna hear frm different pt of view frm every1.

sry to bother all the bros & sis abt my little prob here but i really appreciate if u give ur view on this incident. thanx in advance
Old 07-04-2007, 01:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
pepsilight is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Need expert advice from all bros & sis

Pardon me but r u a virgin?

If u cant accept her past, please dun claim u really love her.
Old 07-04-2007, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 22
andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!

This is just a very SIMPLE question. U juz need to ask urself back the same question. "Did you have sex before?" No use thinking abt things which are beyond our control. Do you know that you'll be going out with her at this point in time? No? Then you can't fault or feel disappointed about things that happened before you meet her. It will be a totally ballgame if she had done it while still with u.

It juz showed that u r not ready to accept things as yet. If you really want a 100% virgin, i suggest u get a queue number at the maternity ward. No pun intended, but this is REALITY!!!
Old 07-04-2007, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Starlight07 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathsyct View Post
Hi to all bros & sis.

have u ever love someone but later on found out that she has had sex with her ex bf b4?
Hi Bro,

I can understand your predicament.

Maybe try thinking from this perspective, have you had sex with your ex-gf before?

If you had, then I must ask why is it the case that you not a virgin for her but she has to be a virgin for you? In either case, I suggest you forgive and forget. If you can't, you better give her up. This will haunt your relationship and will become a very bad excuse that you will start using to be disloyal to her. I don't think the relationship will turn out that meaningful. Better not to waste your time.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 18
hoesay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
...have u ever love someone but later on found out that she has had sex with her ex bf b4?
... but i happen to pop out e qns & ask her. and i got an ans that really disappoint me. i'm very confuse rite nw ask many bros & sis will actually ask me to think myself whether i really love her & can i accept her. wat will u do if u r in my position. i juz wanna hear frm different pt of view frm every1.
Bro, to answer your first question, yes, my ex-gf used to have sex with her ex-bf even after they break-off, I suspected something, so I questioned her, and I got a reply that is very shocking... she loves to have sexs everyday, so if I do not fulfil her she will get herself fulfilled somehow.

To ask myself if I mind her having sex with her ex-bf even if I love her, my answer is I surely mind. I started to asked myself so can I accept this kind of gal as wife. After thinking of chinese traditions, finally decided to let her go.

Hope this 2cent is helpful to solve your puzzle. Cheers.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 18
deathsyct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyhalo View Post
It will be a totally ballgame if she had done it while still with u.
yes very true. sense of betrayal is far more worst den disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight07 View Post
Maybe try thinking from this perspective, have you had sex with your ex-gf before?
i havent have sex b4. nt with my ex nor my present gf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoesay View Post
Bro, to answer your first question, yes, my ex-gf used to have sex with her ex-bf even after they break-off, I suspected something, so I questioned her, and I got a reply that is very shocking... she loves to have sexs everyday, so if I do not fulfil her she will get herself fulfilled somehow.

To ask myself if I mind her having sex with her ex-bf even if I love her, my answer is I surely mind. I started to asked myself so can I accept this kind of gal as wife. After thinking of chinese traditions, finally decided to let her go.

Hope this 2cent is helpful to solve your puzzle. Cheers.
thanks for sharing ur experience. if i were in ur shoe i'd let her go too.
Old 07-04-2007, 08:32 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 0
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

don't think u r a virgin so how can u mind she's not a virgin?

ask yourself two questions: Do you love her?
If no, then just break off.
If yes, then who cares about her past?(even though I see no wrong in it)

Next: Does she love you?
If no, just break off.
If yes, then she deserves your love.

Its that simple. If all these small things can stand in the way of love for you, then I seriously hope that you won't meet with more problems in the future which a lot of people do.
Old 07-04-2007, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi to all bros & sis.

sry to bother all the bros & sis abt my little prob here but i really appreciate if u give ur view on this incident. thanx in advance
Forget all those "if you love her" shit stuff. You are just worrying on the sex part.

First of all, is her lovemaking skills good? If she's hell of good, you should thank her ex-boyfrd!

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 07-04-2007, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
don't think u r a virgin so how can u mind she's not a virgin?

ask yourself two questions: Do you love her?
If no, then just break off.
If yes, then who cares about her past?(even though I see no wrong in it)

Next: Does she love you?
If no, just break off.
If yes, then she deserves your love.

Its that simple. If all these small things can stand in the way of love for you, then I seriously hope that you won't meet with more problems in the future which a lot of people do.
I agreed on bro dominion,
The main thing is you love her or not. For the sex part, you will never know or feel if she is a virgin. It is very difficult to tell if the girl is virgin.

Only based on after sex girl’s semen torn & bleed also very difficult. This is just my 2 cents opinion.
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 07-04-2007, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 22
zeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedycity View Post
I agreed on bro dominion,
The main thing is you love her or not. For the sex part, you will never know or feel if she is a virgin. It is very difficult to tell if the girl is virgin.

Only based on after sex girl’s semen torn & bleed also very difficult. This is just my 2 cents opinion.

You meant hymen don't you?

deathscyth: you already answer the question yourself. since you said it is very common nowadays, why do you still ask again?

let's make it more simple, put yourself in her shoe, take it that you had sex with your ex before. And she is a virgin, you love her a lot, what would she do? And what would you do?
Old 07-04-2007, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!

If you really love a person, most likely you should learn to accept him/ her for who they are. One should not just focus on just their past, because all of us have our own past experiences be it for better or worse.

I think you should take some time and think it over, talk it out with your gf. All of us have different levels sex drives but if she is still having sex with her ex, while being with you. I can only think that she is not the kind to be stable with.

lolzz... Maybe its better for you to be her friends, should things turn out this way. And who knows.. maybe she might just screw her X(U) too.. Just 2 cents worth..

Knowing is not THE same as understanding.
Know as little as possible. Understand well the little you know

Old 07-04-2007, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

My 2 cents to share, i am the old fashion type:

1. Wife - must be virgin, pure and love me only.
3. Girl Friend - must be virgin, can date others, no sex.
4. Mistress/er nai - dun need to be virgin, but when with me must not have sex with others.
5. FL/WL - must not be virgin, more experience the better. pattern more than badminton and good service.

Isn't this the ideal for all men ? However, in life you dun always get the ideal.
Old 07-04-2007, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
packardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi to all bros & sis.

i know that ignorance is a bliss & curiousity kills e cat. but i happen to pop out e qns & ask her. and i got an ans that really disappoint me. i'm very confuse rite nw ask many bros & sis will actually ask me to think myself whether i really love her & can i accept her. wat will u do if u r in my position. i juz wanna hear frm different pt of view frm every1.

Brudder, you must be lucky to have this gal that is so frank and confessed to you. What if she choose not to tell the truth and act as if you do not trust her and she asked for breakoff. I think you already have the answer in your mind. Tell yourself frankly, would you really mind that she is not a virgin, your mail seem to say that you mind. Then, does her caring and love make you re-consider accepting her. If yes, then the 3rd question, do you still love her? If yes, then forgive and accept her lor to avoid yourself from suffering too. Do remember, what's your decision today may not able to revert. If no, then, very simple breakoff, cos no point to be together whereby you have this discomfort stay in your life/marriage. Sooner or later will breakoff too, might as well do it now. Do remember, life itself is not perfect. To ask for perfectness, first of all, ask yourself first if you are 100% perfect. We know that this world is not fair but so long as you did what you think is right for yourself, go for it.
Old 07-04-2007, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
so what if she had sex with ex bf before? yeah maybe she gave him out-of-this-world bbbj, awesome AR and tongue fucked his ass, 69 with him for hours, let him bonk her pink pussy several times a day depending on his fucking mood.

so what?
Old 07-04-2007, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
-SBF- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
so what if she had sex with ex bf before? yeah maybe she gave him out-of-this-world bbbj, awesome AR and tongue fucked his ass, 69 with him for hours, let him bonk her pink pussy several times a day depending on his fucking mood.

so what?

wah so power

男人有實力不怕沒女人
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1