The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2007, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ray_wei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Rochelle 24 SZ

Yoz bros,

Just came back from overseas trip, home sweet home, the feeling is indeed fabulous. Right at the moment when I touched down, I got a call from Rochelle, after a long trip, I wasn't sure and cannot recall who she is. After some introduction, she was referred by a close friend back in her homeland.

So I said,"Alright, how can I be of any help to you?"

She replied,"XX said that you are a Mr. nice guy, ask me to call you for a meet up, so that you can help take good care of me during my short stay in singapore."

Nice being lifted into the skies, I told her I will call her back as I just touched our shores.

After 3 days of work clearing, I realised that I am feeling a bit tired right up my head and down in my smalll head, opssss....So I called her and arrange for a meet up with her at hotel XXX.

Upon reaching the doorstep, "Ding Dong", I rang the bell. My goodness, right in front of me is a elegant chic, that looks good in the casual jeans and tight top revealing her lacy bra... In my mind, I was thinking, "Wow, Not bad huh!"

She came forward and usher me into the her room, or should I call it a suite, Yes, it is a suite, cozy, make you feel good when you are in the room, not like any budget hotels that I frequent... Right here, the atmosphere and ambience, I'm giving it a 9/10... I like it...

We sat down on the sofa and started chatting...the brief introduction about her starts as below,

She is from SZ and working as an OL for a MNC, but along the way, something happened to her family member, and she needed a huge sum of money to clear this crisis, so a close friend of her, which is also my close friend, asked her if she can come to Singapore for a short period to tight herself over if she don't mind doing this. And that is how she is here in the arms of all our bros.

Being away for so long, I realised that this kinda lady can really captured my attention and I noticed that she doesn't even flirt with me at all. I knew I need to have her later..

As we were chatting, I grab her delicate and soft hand and turn her by the tiny waistline of her around, I was holding her in my arms on my lap in a instance of 2 seconds.

She is shy about my gesture but she told me that she feels good about this, With that, I looked up her beautiful eyes and our sights were locked at that moment, we sunk into a deep kiss which brought us into lovely dovey land, bed.

On the bed, I looked into her eyes and stroke her by her hair, run my fingers down her face and held her chin and kiss her gently, she closed her eyes and enjoyed herself.

While all this is happening, both our hands were not the least free at all, we were trying to free ourselves down to our bithday suits...Not long after, she was all naked with a pair of well figured boobs to match her frame, I wouldn't describe her as petite and pretty but I would say that she is elegant and sensual.

I started giving her a catbath from her lips, down to her neck, planting kisses, right down to her body, touching and caressing her along the line, she let out a soft moan and can feel that she is enjoying the moment, till I reached out for her nipples, sensitive area, I licked her gently and not to hurt her, she does not restrain her moans but let it all out, she is feeling it. I was moving my bare hands all over her body and reach area V... the spot, but before I can do anything, she said, "Relax, let me do the rest for you."

With this, she took over the controls, she started all over again, giving me a catbath right from my neck, kissing me softly, running her hands down little dicky and touching it gently but not stopping her tongue work at all. I really beginning to like her more. As she was reaching small head, she turn up and look at me, "U feel good about this?" This is definitely creating ambience, how can I say no good at this time, I am definitely in heavens...

Reaching down, she run her fingers down my dick and grab it, slowly she planted a light kiss on the head and lick it down but not swallowing it yet. She is definitely covering the entire circumference of it, without anymore delay, she moves her lips to the head and started taking it, inch by inch... not long after, it is entire in her throat. She is basically making love to my dick and also sucking it, the suction was fantastic and almost CIM in the process, I gotta stop her and told her I need the cap.

She was looking at me in a very pitiful manner, lying on her bed and telling me, "Come and take me, score on my pussy, please, I need it now."

Without any hesitation, I get into the firer position and began fucking her in missionary. I was pushing her in the 4-2 strokes manner, 4 short and 2 long.. She likes it and after 10 mins, she hinted that she want to be on top, so I flipped her over and let her ride me instead. Can really see that she likes it and enjoy... After another 10 mins of riding, I pointed to the mirror and she get my hint, we moved over to the mirror and start doing her in doggy... and I knew that I want to finish her in doggy today, just me.

Not long after, I sensed that she is contracting down there griping my dick tightly and I know that she is coming, so I began pumping harder and faster, her moans got louder and getting more sensual. In the midst of all this, before I really know it, I came in her. The both of us collasped in front of the mirror and hug each other tightly with lots of kisses planted.

Bros,

the things that interests all of us as below,

Origin: SZ
Race: Chinese
Looks: 9
Body: 9
Boobs: 9, proportional to her figure
Statistics: 34B-24-35
Gf feel: 9
Service: 9/10, this part might vary accordingly if she is comfortable with you.
Damage: 120/shot, including room and coat
RTF: Definitely

Bros, pm me for contact. If not up to ur taste, please do not zap me as one man meat is another's posion but she is definitely my type.

Rem must bonk with care and always bonk with condom on.

If sms her do use chinese or light english as her english is just nice onli and do take care of her cos this is the 1st time she is doing this, if there is anything that she need to enhance on, just let me know.

Last but not least, I am not an OKT, me just helping a friend in distress and I believe the spirit of sharing is a virtue in SBF, all bros that helped me in one way or another, will definitely get this GEM, enjoy bros.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 20
xiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Rochelle 24 SZ

good FR... you got PM... need to verify if she really worth $120 cat.

xiao liao
Old 06-04-2007, 07:51 PM
Samster

Bro xiao liao,

I had replied to you PM, do enjoy urself and do help to take good care of her as she is a GEM to me.

As for all bros out there,

As she is free now, if you guys really need it now, I tried to reply your PM immediately, you will not regret it, this is like wat one of the bros, CC4903 like to say, this is a piece of must fuck meat...

Her slots starts now... PM for contact..
Old 06-04-2007, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 20
xiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_wei View Post
if there is anything that she need to enhance on, just let me know.
bro, thanks for your pm... before meeting her, i think the only thing she can enhance on will probably be lower her rate to $100.... with so much choices these days, she may have hard time getting enough bros to help her clear her debts.

just my 2 cents.

xiao liao
Old 06-04-2007, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
chy333 is Cool - loads of Potential

already PM you, wait and wait.....
Old 06-04-2007, 08:28 PM
Samster

Bro xiao liao,

I will ask her to give that point some considerations. thanks a million

Bro chy333,

Already PM you the contact, do enjoy urself. Must rem the virtue of SBF, spirit of sharing, I know that u r a newbie but I trust you, so please let the seniors here know that u can be trusted with good GEMS too..

Still got slots available to tonight.. Interested do PM me, if not I will be bringing her out for some party tonight, LOL
Old 06-04-2007, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
soba006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, Pm you liao... thanks
Old 06-04-2007, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_wei View Post
Bro xiao liao,

I will ask her to give that point some considerations. thanks a million

Bro chy333,

Already PM you the contact, do enjoy urself. Must rem the virtue of SBF, spirit of sharing, I know that u r a newbie but I trust you, so please let the seniors here know that u can be trusted with good GEMS too..

Still got slots available to tonight.. Interested do PM me, if not I will be bringing her out for some party tonight, LOL

thx, bro~~~~
Old 06-04-2007, 09:41 PM
Samster

Yoz bros out there,

Those that gotta the contacts, thanks and do enjoy urself soon. Cos she is here for a limited period only, as she is not gonna do this for long.

For those that PM me for contacts, me clearing the PM now.

As for those that want the contact for a session tonight, please state, so that I can scan thru urs first.. thanks and enjoy bonking since this is a long weekend.

I will be online for a few hours from now as I am having a online conference, so I will try my best to meet all bros needs...
Old 07-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Samster

All those that got her last night, glad u guys enjoyed..

As of now, the slots for today and tomorrow is available from now.

PM for contact, if I am online, I will definitely try my best to reply all bros out there.

Happy weekend and nice bonking,
Old 07-04-2007, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
-SBF- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any FR for the bro last night

男人有實力不怕沒女人
Old 07-04-2007, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bluerave67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Everything is 9 , almost PERFECT in everything? ..........Should be the GREATEST on SB ....LOL...LOL
Old 07-04-2007, 09:39 PM
Samster

tried her today, This is my first FR here

Looks: 8
Body: 8
Boobs: 7.5 at least not my type
French: 9 nice!
Gf feel: 9
BJ: 6.5 acceptable, maybe because it did not last long
BBBJ: did not try, not allowed
FJ: 8.5
Attitude: 9.5/10, really nice girl accroding to my standard.
overall: 8/10 However, you could be disappointed if you seek for some "hot" sex, for example AR/AJ/BBBJ
Damage: 120/shot, including room and coat
RTF: Yes
Old 07-04-2007, 11:35 PM
Samster

Bro chy333,

U lifted the image of newbies here.. a big thank you for the FR..

I will tell her abt the loopholes that can be improved if she wants herself to settle the debts faster...

As for all bros, I will try my best the clear the latest lot by tonight..

Slots for tonight are closed...

However, u can PM me for contact as her slots for tomorrow starts now..

Take care and enjoy...
Old 10-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Samster

Yoz bros,

A big thank you from Rochelle to all those bros that had her for breakfast, lunch, dinner and some even supper.

I have cleared most of the PMs, and for those that had PM me but did not get the contact, kindly let me know, I will PM you guys again.

For those who had not had her, do get a slot with her, guess I can say that you will not regret it.

Got to go for now.

As usual, PM for contact if in need.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1