The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2007, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold
Can you...?

You are a manager of a MNC company earning a decent annual salary of approx. $70k. You have a pretty and understanding wife, 2 adorable kids - a boy and a girl, staying in a condo, driving a MVP.

One day, a female colleague of yours asked you for help. She is pretty, intelligent, and sexy. She says her PC at home is giving her problem. You agree to help (And you know nuts about PC).

In her house, while you are pretending to be smart solving her PC problem, she came out from her room dress in a super tight short and top.

She lays on the sofa, looking at you with her glassy dreamy eyes. her glossy moist lips slightly apart...she whispered very softly...calling out your name...asking for you...she says she is lonely...she is hungry...she is feeling very hot...she asks for your "help"...

Seriously...how many of us here can acually head for the door and leave without even turning back our heads?

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 05-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
-SBF- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Can you...?

bro with this kind of babe ,very hard to reject .....

男人有實力不怕沒女人
Old 05-04-2007, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 22
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

I'm the one who just leave......and pcc after that or go GL to bonk. cos i dont eat gir who working with me......later alot prob.....just like a bomb.
Old 05-04-2007, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 19
Mulch is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMulch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip View Post
You are a manager of a MNC company earning a decent annual salary of approx. $70k. You have a pretty and understanding wife, 2 adorable kids - a boy and a girl, staying in a condo, driving a MVP.

She lays on the sofa, looking at you with her glassy dreamy eyes. her glossy moist lips slightly apart...she whispered very softly...calling out your name...asking for you...she says she is lonely...she is hungry...she is feeling very hot...she asks for your "help"...

Seriously...how many of us here can acually head for the door and leave without even turning back our heads?
I go cook some maggi mee, turn on the fan, fix her pc and log her onto msn. After that see what happens
Old 05-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 20
Freman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFreman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro,

if it's me... I will wonder why she pick me ...

unless I'm the handsome type, then I can understand why.

other brothers here, just ordinary guys, esp married, wife and 2 kids.... if got pretty girl offer until like that... I must ask myself why she's doing it... is she after something else ? career related ? sent by my wife to test me ? etc...

don't be stupid.... esp if you are overseas posting like in china... alot of poor singaporean guys kena conn cos cannot resist.....
Old 05-04-2007, 11:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BooBGuY is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro! IMHO, I'll just leave. I'll rather be safe than sorry! Moreover I'm married and earning a big fat paycheck! I have a lovely wife and 2 wonderful kids with a spanking MVP. One wrong move and the only thing you get will be a divorce, custody balltle and a lawsuit!
Old 05-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Ahh Sam is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freman View Post
....don't be stupid.... esp if you are overseas posting like in china... alot of poor singaporean guys kena conn cos cannot resist.....
no nid to come china to be conned, in singapore oredi got mani cases.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 18
diver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud of

Wah ......Bro BooBGuY.......r u sure.?I tink after u saw the pics......MPV u now spell MVP.....and your 'battle' also forget how 2 spell already...
Old 05-04-2007, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 18
johnny_johnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is just like digging your own grave man. that why many man kena into the trap. Somemore she your colleague, more prb. if break off, and have to see each other during, feeling very uneasy...
Old 05-04-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

A classic "entrapment"

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 05-04-2007, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i will definitely head for the door and leave....

to buy condoms!
Old 05-04-2007, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by diver69er View Post
Wah ......Bro BooBGuY.......r u sure.?I tink after u saw the pics......MPV u now spell MVP.....and your 'battle' also forget how 2 spell already...
me too...cos i mis-spell the word too...

The lure is this...you are having almost the best of all worlds...good career, nice car, perfect family, financial means...when face with such seduction, how many of us can really give up the moment of "joy" for the sake of what you already have?

OR...would you ever have the slight thought of "Just this time" thinking?

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 05-04-2007, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 18
Angry Scotsman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think all Samster in SBF will bonk the gal liao!!! But i will follow what castrol say go and buy condom first!!!!
Old 05-04-2007, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 19
Mulch is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMulch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Most of us will use the big head to think now. But put us in the real situation, the small head will take over liao.

If know nuts about PC then how to go fix it?! If still go means lost it already.

I think most of us who have already attained that level won't even go in the first place.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i SECOND THAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
i will definitely head for the door and leave....

to buy condoms!

CAN I PEDIGREE U
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1