The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2007, 03:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hermie77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Indo Maids at City Plaza

Anybody tried their luck there with the indo maids.Heard some uncles sitting at haig rd market that they are meeting up with their GF...wtf and soon i realise that there are a constant FL market there for free.Just need to treat them likfe GF and they treating you like bf Just sharing my 2 cents worth of info.

"You will always have your fav dish but don't you get sick and tired of it everytime you have it"
Old 31-03-2007, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
joaudio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Indo Maids at City Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermie77 View Post
Anybody tried their luck there with the indo maids.Heard some uncles sitting at haig rd market that they are meeting up with their GF...wtf and soon i realise that there are a constant FL market there for free.Just need to treat them likfe GF and they treating you like bf Just sharing my 2 cents worth of info.
For free? Dont think so. Ur 2 cents worth will cost u $50 or more
Old 01-04-2007, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
seetoh73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya,seen quite alot of maids go hotel with bangla on sundays!
Old 01-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
desk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of light

That's the reason why I don't gave off day to my maid
Old 01-04-2007, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
FerrariF1 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desk13 View Post
Isn't it required by Law ??? Anyway, I suppose the dead give away is when ur maid starts to sing bollywood songs while washing clothes... haha

Peace bro.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
joaudio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desk13 View Post
If Iam not mistaken giving an off day once per month will be made compulsory by MOM. Beside it is not only Indon maid at CP doing that... there are others too doing that too
Old 01-04-2007, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Licky88 is Cool - loads of Potential

They are also humans. They also like us have needs. If you can fuck why can't they? We shld let them release their force force and then they will return to work better and harder! Don't u think so?
Old 01-04-2007, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ah chim is Cool - loads of Potential

after seeing this post, i went down to city plaza and recce for 2 hours plus, managed to get to noe one indo maid and even get her contact. she will be meeting me this coming weds
Old 02-04-2007, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

desk13, yes man... same thinking here...
Old 03-04-2007, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hermie77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm... it seems to be true afterall the maids are in existent.Well to each and it's own.Everybody got their own favourite dishes.I will try and maybe hook up one or 2...lol

"You will always have your fav dish but don't you get sick and tired of it everytime you have it"
Old 03-04-2007, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Licky88 View Post
They are also humans. They also like us have needs. If you can fuck why can't they? We shld let them release their force force and then they will return to work better and harder! Don't u think so?
Bro, you ever employ a maid before ? Why not employ a few and then give them off day and maybe even overnight off days and see how relaxed and stress free you are...

The law also say, if the maid go missing, the employer responsible, the maid get pregnant, the employer responsible, the maid get caught by AV employer responsible.

How many maid got assault by somebody and blame their employer as scape goat ? you ever read newsapaper or not ? Not all case come on newspaper, FYI.

Now with a 5k bond hanging on your head, negotiating with the maid for a longer annual break instead of weekly or monthly off is not a bad thing, provided the maid has some freedom, like seperate room, tv/dvd player etc. and the employer take the girl out when they go out for dinner, sentosa whatever is what smarter employers are doing. Let her have a month or two off in her home town with her family instead a monthly off day.

There is always two side to a coin. Just dont fire off because you want free sex. For one moment put your self in the shoe of an employer who is banned from employing a maid because the maid caught disease, pregnant, or go missing with her boyfriend, or accident or get caught by AV. I dont think you will stand up like that and make a joke like that.

You know the biggest joke ? if your maid go missing, you cant even report to police. The moment MOM come to know that, they will not thank you for being responsible. They slap the 5k fine first before agreeing to start looking for the missing girl.

I have to make clear something: I do have maid 'friends' but try to think their employers plight and when they want to stay overnight 'illegally' I chase them away. Remember, if the employer engage PI and track you down, forget the guilty not guilty part: the law mostly make you guilty before you can spend money and prove you are not. And I wonder how you can explain to police.

Sorry if I annoy anybody here, but that is my personal opinion, based on what I saw some of my friends go through.

Happy hunting, but dont make fancy statement like that. A million apologies.

I dont flame anybody, but if I said something wrong, sorry. I preserve my silence now onwards.

Roger
Old 03-04-2007, 06:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Employers have their concern as well, if the maids are given too much freedom. Who wants his maid to come back home one day with some man or worse, pregnant?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1