The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Lonerlonely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The only guy that wants to pleasure me

Having so many bf and fwb, most of them only care about their own pleasure. No one has ever gone down there to give me the orgasmic explosion.
All are so eager to penetrate my pussy, thrusting for their own needs. I was young during those years and didn’t realise that i need to be pleasured until an affair with a guy i met in a club.

I was on a rocky marriage (my husband had an affair). As usual, i was out on a Friday night to hang out with friends and there’s this guy M came to approach me.
Weird chemistry started to build up and I did not reject when he asked for my number, I can see shocked faces on my friends. Nothing happen that night cos I went home after feeling tired.
Received a text from M around 4am, asking where am I saying he wants to eat with me. Giving me a sad face when i said I’m already home.

Next day-
Maybe due to loneliness (my husband went on a holiday with “friends”), I actually agree to meet M when I have nothing appealing to wear plus incomplete makeup stuffs at my mum’s place.
Proceed to cab downtown and we went for a drink at a bar nearby. Chat about work, past time and stuffs, soon time passes quickly and he asked to join his friends at a club. As its still early, I agree to join.

After mixing different types of alcohol, i started to get high. I tend to get wild when I’m high after drinks, hence I didn’t resist when he hold my hands, hug my waist and even tried to kiss me. Maybe to him, it’s a yes to his plan later on.
He offered to send me home when i felt really tipsy, we were touchy in the cab and dunno why the cab ended up to his blk and not my address.

Maybe deep inside my heart i yearn for someone’s attention, I yearn for a passionate love that I could not get from my husband.

I followed him back to his room, i could vaguely remember what happened after that as I’m almost drunk. I don’t rem how my clothes are removed, i only remember riding on him moaning loudly that he covered my mouth saying the whole block knows we are making out.

I woke up finding myself naked beside M, trying to recall what happened but I couldn’t. M woke up and hug me, fondling my breast and touched my pussy realising I’m wet, he proceed to thrust his big dick inside me leaving me in shocked cos I’m already sober and feeling guilty sleeping with another guy other than my husband.

I guess we must have done lots of time that night, i started to bleed later in the afternoon when i got home and i start to worry. Letting a guy whom i just met a day ago to fuck me raw, what if he Is not clean?
Old 11-02-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Lonerlonely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The only guy that wants to pleasure me

Receive a text from M, i felt happy that he asked me out the next day.

We went for a movie, he treated me like a girlfriend. Feed me with food, giving me pecks on forehead, hugging me tight in the cinema. I felt loved.
We behaved like a couple and after the movie, he sent me home.

The next day I was meeting my friends for a chilled out session, received a text from M asking if I wanted to meet him as he is leaving the country the next day for work. He came to look for me and we went to join his friends at a thai disco.
Feeling tired and bored as I’m not familiar with his friends, I text him

Me: hey, I’m leaving. You enjoy with ur friends.
M: where r u? I’m coming out!

He called shortly after the text, and found me waiting for the lift. He grabbed my hand and took a cab back to his house. I was sober this time round, yet I didn’t reject but followed him to his room.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing your story. This chap also appears to be prioritizing his pleasure over yours, it seems. Anyway, Carpe diem.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Thanks for sharing your story. This chap also appears to be prioritizing his pleasure over yours, it seems. Anyway, Carpe diem.
Agree with you.
Communication is a 2-way thing, so is sex, be it love making or pure fucking. Make her cum and she will wanna continue
Old 11-02-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Norteklaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha yes, that’s what I thought as well. You haven’t met someone like me I suppose. I would always try ensure my precious lady friend enjoys it more than me or at least as much as me!
Old 11-02-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Norteklaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha yes, that’s what I thought as well. You haven’t met someone like me I suppose. I would always try ensure my precious lady friend enjoys it more than me or at least as much as me!
Old 11-02-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Capoue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start sis, please continue
Old 11-02-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1897 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching tent here...another sexciting story to read & enjoy frm another female writer

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 11-02-2018 at 04:06 PM.
Old 11-02-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

TS, next time come SBF. There will be long queue to pleasure u.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 11-02-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 16
VicBrose is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVicBrose is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
TS, next time come SBF. There will be long queue to pleasure u.
That is so very true .
Old 11-02-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Is this a story or really happening..
Dun understand n didn't show much abt this guy pleasure ts rather than using ts as a fuck buddy..
I think many bro here oso can do it.. bring u go out movie dinner disco then bring home n have a good fuck..
Old 11-02-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Castilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicBrose View Post
That is so very true .
Very true indeed .
Old 11-02-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
McFlirty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support .... pitching tent
Old 11-02-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 16
leob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Pitching tent here...another sexciting story to read & enjoy frm another female writer
Hopefully she is a real female writer .
Old 11-02-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
JiByeZap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leob View Post
Hopefully she is a real female writer .