The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2007, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
jit singapore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need your advice please. Thank you....

I here need your advice please!

2 weeks ago I knew a ger who is in her 30+, a career woman working at foreign investment bank with high income, pretty and sexy look. She stays alone in south area condom. I know her 2 weeks ago when attended a finance seminar at Mandarin Hotel. We both exchange contact no. Last week I sms her out for coffee, she agree to meet. We are going to Sentosa beach to have a drink and chitchatting. After awhile we go to beach for a walk, sudden she hold my hand because she is unbalance, wow…I think “horser liao”. We stop and chitchatting on the beach, can feel that she is a bit like me. She gives me a warm hug and light kiss for several times. Time is already 12am, so I ask her to invite me to her house to take a look and treat me a cup of coffee, to my surprise, she agrees. Mai tu liao, quickly send her back to her house, she lead me to her house and treat me a cup of wine, I my heart I think this time got chance to hook her liao. I give her deep hug, deep kissing and to my surprise she didn’t reject me. Ocos in this moment my hand already go around her whole body…….we doing this for ard 20mins until I really can’t control myself. But sudden appeal of my wife and kid’ picture in my mind (ocos my wife also pretty and sexy in her age). I stop it. But she is really sexy enough to kill me. Lucky my big head more awake than my small head, I stop all the action. But hor she really really sexy to kill me leh End up, I ask her do hj for me to release me, and she obey.

She does not know I am a married guy. After that day, we exchange SMS, wrote email to each other. In our these few days’ communication, she had told me that she fall in love with me, but hor, I am married man leh? (She still does not know yet). What should I do hor…continue the relationship with her and hide that I am married or just tell her I am married man? How how how? Pls tell me and give advice to me. If I tell her true, she will leave me away? Guy and ger here pls advises. Thank you………..
Old 29-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BooBGuY is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Need your advice please. Thank you....

Since you are married, I advice you to leave her. Simple reason, you are a MARRIED man! You need to tell her the truth that you are married and not drag this matter till you get into trouble. You may break her heart BUT it's much worst to break your wife's heart by cheating on her and she might divorce you and WORST... SUE you!
Old 29-03-2007, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 22
ken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yup, let her know you are married and if she agrees to play by the rules, then have your fun, else move on... haha..i am sensing a lot of brudders asking for contact should u move on.

any way, if you do cherish your wife and kid, then no matter how sexy she is also not worth it if she's not a player. really cannot tahan, there's geylang.
Old 29-03-2007, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

bro jit, since u need advice, there could be harsh advices. you must really prepared to embrace.

wat will be the likely scenario shd anyting happen?

innocent kids harmed.
family tragedy.
broken family.

if u wan to do it, dun get caught.
if u get caught, bear the consequences.

i grow up in such circumstances. tink carefully.

peace
Old 29-03-2007, 02:42 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
poorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud of

you got to let her know you are married and see if she can still accept you.

else you are cheating not only your wife, you are also cheating on her.
Old 29-03-2007, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 18
=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better

my personal opinion is you should tell her the truth... family comes first, especially when kids are involved

xxx
Old 29-03-2007, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

i only have the below quote for you...

Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.

by Benjamin Disraeli

hope u can understand what it means.

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 29-03-2007, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

unless you have no more feelings for your wife or if you have kids who call you 'Daddy'..i suggest you clear things up with this girl asap..be a responsible man and dont break her heart and waste her time..

i know its difficult but some things are just not worth the resulting repurcussions...
Old 29-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
hornybastard is Cool - loads of Potential

bro.back out while you still have the chance.One foot in,still not so bad.2 foot in,its the end and there is no turning back.i was foolish not to heed my frds advice and things turned quite ugly(sad that i didn't get to bonk but luckyily i didn't else there is really no turning back).
Now that things are over,i could see what i fool i was.Had everything to lose and nothing to gain except for some cheap trick.
Got played out by the bitch.
Well,no one to blamed but myself.
Think about it.
We dun live long enuff to make mistakes and learn from it everything.
Nuff said
Old 29-03-2007, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jit singapore View Post
2 weeks ago I knew a ger who is in her 30+, a career woman working at foreign investment bank with high income, pretty and sexy look. She stays alone in south area condom.
i dont believe u.
Old 29-03-2007, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
hornybastard is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
i dont believe u.

he meant condominium
Old 29-03-2007, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -99 / Power: 0
spidey69 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

To threadstarter,

read my signature.. that's my advice..

Last edited by spidey69; 29-03-2007 at 03:21 PM. Reason: spell error
Old 29-03-2007, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard View Post
he meant condominium
not the condominium. i dont believe his story. it's a tale, tall one in fact.

do u want a fact? i like yr nick...
Old 29-03-2007, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 19
submarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Need your advice please. Thank you....

I think when you are married, then just stay that way...
Old 29-03-2007, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Tsingtao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
i dont believe u.
Brudder, pls believe ppl sometimes just got such luck lah...but hor..his england like me leh...to hook on a so-called high-powered & top money roller investment banker in foreign (Assumption) bank i abit doubt la. Maybe, she's not top notch la or the threadstarter exaggerate about her lah..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jit singapore View Post
I here need your advice please!

2 weeks ago I knew a ger who is in her 30+, a career woman working at foreign investment bank with high income, pretty and sexy look. She stays alone in south area condom. I know her 2 weeks ago when attended a finance seminar at Mandarin Hotel. We both exchange contact no. Last week I sms her out for coffee, she agree to meet. We are going to Sentosa beach to have a drink and chitchatting. After awhile we go to beach for a walk, sudden she hold my hand because she is unbalance, wow…I think “horser liao”. We stop and chitchatting on the beach, can feel that she is a bit like me. She gives me a warm hug and light kiss for several times. Time is already 12am, so I ask her to invite me to her house to take a look and treat me a cup of coffee, to my surprise, she agrees. Mai tu liao, quickly send her back to her house, she lead me to her house and treat me a cup of wine, I my heart I think this time got chance to hook her liao. I give her deep hug, deep kissing and to my surprise she didn’t reject me. Ocos in this moment my hand already go around her whole body…….we doing this for ard 20mins until I really can’t control myself. But sudden appeal of my wife and kid’ picture in my mind (ocos my wife also pretty and sexy in her age). I stop it. But she is really sexy enough to kill me. Lucky my big head more awake than my small head, I stop all the action. But hor she really really sexy to kill me leh End up, I ask her do hj for me to release me, and she obey.

She does not know I am a married guy. After that day, we exchange SMS, wrote email to each other. In our these few days’ communication, she had told me that she fall in love with me, but hor, I am married man leh? (She still does not know yet). What should I do hor…continue the relationship with her and hide that I am married or just tell her I am married man? How how how? Pls tell me and give advice to me. If I tell her true, she will leave me away? Guy and ger here pls advises. Thank you………..
Jus a few worthless pointers without finishing reading all your entire post...SOrry huh...but i think i also doubt leh...Paiseh paiseh..if it's real...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1