The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Littleonesgreat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question to the ladies

While I was peeing,this question came to mind - given that the guys have a fetish for women's underwear, do the ladies have such similar fetish??
Old 06-02-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleonesgreat View Post
While I was peeing,this question came to mind - given that the guys have a fetish for women's underwear, do the ladies have such similar fetish??
Reminds me of a jap Av whereby the actress had a fetish of worn undies. Needless to say she kana in all position after getting caught sniffing the yellowish panties lol
Old 06-02-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 10
tuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud of
Re: Question to the ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Reminds me of a jap Av whereby the actress had a fetish of worn undies. Needless to say she kana in all position after getting caught sniffing the yellowish panties lol
Sic code please? Thanks!
Old 06-02-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuanehxmmlover View Post
Sic code please? Thanks!
Dunno leh sorry lol, I see and forget Liao. I found it on javfor.me.com
They have a search function to narrow down ur search
Old 06-02-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 12
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Question to the ladies

I live with 3 son's. there are undies and boxers all over the place. Fetish is probably the last thing on my mind when i have to do the laundry!
Old 06-02-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
I live with 3 son's. there are undies and boxers all over the place. Fetish is probably the last thing on my mind when i have to do the laundry!
Hahaha nice one!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1