The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2007, 04:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
takelooongtime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Real Story : My First ONS 13yrs ago...

This is a real story...no real names or date will be revealed...but the integrity of this story is true....

I was young...lost my virginity at 14, but never had a ONS before and dun know how to go about getting it...but that was the last thing on my mind that night. I just completed my BMT and planned to celebrate my POP with my platoon mates at ZOUK. Agreed to meet at 8.30pm, but I reached the place at 8.

Once inside I got my beer, and I sat at the counter, trying to ease in with the crowd as it was my first time there. I was sipping my beer slowly and suddenly my handphone rang. (I was the lucky one who managed to get a handphone at a young age) I picked up and it was my platoon mates telling me that they have changed the location to Sparks. (Now renamed Grease)

"Wah lau! now then you tell me! I already in Zouk liao leh!" I shouted at my platoon mates over the phone.

"Bobian leh...Kelvin says he prefer to go sparks as his gf working there as waitress, paiseh lah we see you there hor. Bye Bye!" He quickly hanged up the phone.

I was angry...I meant I'm still a NS boy not earning much with a paltry allowance of $160 a month an I spend money to come into Zouk. I pick up my beer and glup it down at one go and slam the mug on the counter.

"Aiyo, why so angry?" A voice speaks to me...

I looked to my right and see a cute girl smiling at me. She looks nice with long hair and big eyes.

"ermm...no lah...angry lah...my friends fly my aeroplane...change place to sparks...so wasted money to come in." I replied with a stutter...afterall I'm not used to girls I do not know starting a conversation with me.

"Come dun angry, I buy you a drink. Come out play must happy right?" She still smile at me.

"ermm...ok lor...I want tiger." I was surprise actually.

"Dun drink tiger lah, man must drink hard alcohol. I buy you something nice and strong then can sooth your anger mah!" She half jokingly said to me. Before I can tell her that my tolerance for alcohol is not that good she signalled to the bartender and whispered something to him.

"So what is your name?" I asked her, trying to start a conversation.

"Mandy, you leh?" She asked me back.

"Alan." I replied not knowing what to say next.

There is a short silence. She just keep smiling at me.

"Why you botak huh? NS is it?" She broke the ice.

"eh...ya lor, just finish BMT. Tonight supposed to meet my platoon mates to celebrate." Still dun know what to say...

"Haha, look very cute leh. Can I touch or not huh?" her hands reach over to touch my botak head. And she is rubbing my head (Not the one below) before I can reply.

"The feeling very ticklish leh...hahaha. So Cute!" She laughed. I also laugh.

At this point the Bartender serves the drink she ordered for me, it is a dark looking concotion served in a shot glass. There were 6 shots on the counter.

"Come let's drink together!" She beckons.

I tried to be a real man, and I pick up the glass and glup it down at one go. Wah! This is a strong drink, very hard to swallow...I only drank beer and some bourbon in my whole life till then...

"Hmmm...quite nice...what drink is this?" I tried to hold my ground and not show a face of discomfort.

"This is call B33. Nice hor. I ordered 6, we can have 3 each." She seems delighted at my reaction...

Somehow after the drink...I forgot about my friends waiting for me at Sparks...I forgot that I'm speaking to a Girl I met for the first time...and most importantly...I forgot I dun hold my liquor well...

To be Continued if reponse is good...

享受优愁与快乐, 是每个人一生的宿命...
Old 26-03-2007, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!
Re: Real Story : My First ONS 13yrs ago...

hey yo bro takelooongtime.. btw, how i wish i were you.. hahaha.. keep ur story comin aite.. luv to hear frm ya soon..
Old 26-03-2007, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 22
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

bro t your story end pls continue
Old 26-03-2007, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 18
NewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant future

Yah I wonder got any more coming ?
Old 26-03-2007, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 19
FunGuy70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

brother so high liao...dun forget to continue hor...we are waiting for u lor....
Old 26-03-2007, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
takelooongtime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continued....

Time went by, we started to chat inbetween shots of B53 like old friends. We talked about a lot of things. About my NS, about music, about drinks...from the conversation I also found out that she is 2 years older than me, and that her parents are normally out of town away on business. I also found out that she drives a car, a mitsubishi lancer, and basically she is a rich man daughter. Oh yah, I also found out that she has mixed blood of Dutch and Chinese, though she dun look like it. We order another round of 6 shots as the conversation continues, an hour has already passed...the conversation goes on to more personal stuff...

"Are you in a relationship now?" I asked her.

"What you mean? Boyfriend?" She asked me back.

"Yah...something like that." I mumbled.

"No lah, just break up with him last week. That's why here alone to drink my sorrows away. Hahaha." She replied in a joking manner.

"So you have a girlfriend now?" She asked me back.

"Ermmm...no...I never have a girlfriend before." I lied to her. Somehow I have a feeling it was the right thing to say.

"Never have? Sure or not?!? Dun lie to me hor! Wait ask you to drink more!" She teased me.

"Really! Bluff for what? Not like very proud like that." I clarified.

"Hahahaha...so you virgin is it?" She teased me.

"Ermmmm......yah lah...what to do?" I blushed. Although I'm not a virgin, but I dun feel right telling a girl I just met that I have been bonking away for the past 5 years.

"Really?!? Wah...you never think want to try meh?" She asked curiously.

"Got lah! But this type of thing want to try means can try meh? Where got so easy?"

She suddenly eased herself forward, lean aganist me and whisper into my ears...

"You want to try, I can let you try...." She says in a very slutty manner...and then she lick my earlobes.

I was shocked! I dun know how to reply her, it is like I really want to say something, but have nothing to say...I just giggled and blushed like a little boy.

She continued to put her hands around my botak head and rub it while nibbling on my earlobes. I can smell her purfume when she is up this close..."beautiful" it is the name of her purfume, and something I remember her by.

"How? I think you taste very nice. And dun worry I dun bite, I'll just swallow you whole." She whisper to me again...

At this point, my little head down there is paying her a lot of respect in full salute already. I dun know if it is the alcohol but my breathing is becoming fast and heavy. I can also feel blood gushing to both my heads. Air is becoming very hot in the room.

"Ermmm...really....can ar?" I stuttered again.

She smiled at me and give me a wink. She then put her hands on my belt buckle and pull me closed to her.

"You are lucky tonight." She said while biting her lips.

She took the 2 remianing shots of B53 at one go and pulled me by my belt leading me out of Zouk to the carpark.

To be continued....if there are more bros who wants to hear the story.

享受优愁与快乐, 是每个人一生的宿命...

Last edited by takelooongtime; 26-03-2007 at 07:30 PM.
Old 26-03-2007, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 19
Mulch is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMulch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

mai tu liao...
Old 26-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -97 / Power: 0
velvetghost has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

dude...its B53, not B33...

anyways, good build up...looking forward to the rest of the story...
Old 26-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
YouthWing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I sure keen to hear. Please continue you encounter
Old 26-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by takelooongtime View Post
Continued....

"Are you in a relationship now?" I asked her.

"What you mean? Boyfriend?" She asked me back.

"Yah...something like that." I mumbled.

"No lah, just break up with him last week. That's why here alone to drink my sorrows away. Hahaha." She replied in a joking manner.

"So you have a girlfriend now?" She asked me back.

"Ermmm...no...I never have a girlfriend before." I lied to her. Somehow I have a feeling it was the right thing to say.

"Never have? Sure or not?!? Dun lie to me hor! Wait ask you to drink more!" She teased me.

"Really! Bluff for what? Not like very proud like that." I clarified.

"Hahahaha...so you virgin is it?" She teased me.

"Ermmmm......yah lah...what to do?" I blushed. Although I'm not a virgin, but I dun feel right telling a girl I just met that I have been bonking away for the past 5 years.

"Really?!? Wah...you never think want to try meh?" She asked curiously.

"Got lah! But this type of thing want to try means can try meh? Where got so easy?"

She suddenly eased herself forward, lean aganist me and whisper into my ears...

"You want to try, I can let you try...." She says in a very slutty manner...and then she lick my earlobes.

I was shocked! I dun know how to reply her, it is like I really want to say something, but have nothing to say...I just giggled and blushed like a little boy.

She continued to put her hands around my botak head and rub it while nibbling on my earlobes. I can smell her purfume when she is up this close..."beautiful" it is the name of her purfume, and something I remember her by.

"How? I think you taste very nice. And dun worry I dun bite, I'll just swallow you whole." She whisper to me again...

To be continued....if there are more bros who wants to hear the story.

Fucking Boner.....Tat's a Siren Virgin Killer....

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 27-03-2007, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!

yo yo yo.. keep e story comin aite bro!! i fuckin cant wait man...
Old 27-03-2007, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
fishyfish is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvetghost View Post
dude...its B53, not B33...

anyways, good build up...looking forward to the rest of the story...
bro, nice story... pls cont ! tot is B52 ? haha
Old 27-03-2007, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Do continue with the story.
Old 27-03-2007, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Fortunestar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro, camping here.
Old 27-03-2007, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sboard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more more!!! i love ons but never had this type of luck before
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1