The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 23
xxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
MLs have to pay the boss to work in MP/Spa here

Just talked to a ML. Know her not too long but her skills very good so I RTF and knows her a bit more from our conversation on wechat. She just came here 3 months, used to work in Sabah. She already resigned and will change to another spa. MLs there normally give HJ nia. This girl knows JG so she offers to her customers and they like it. Boss buay song, asked a friend to pretend as customer to test her, confirmed that she offered jg. Then condemned her. So she resigned.

It is a 24hr shop. All the MLs stay in the shop, 3rd storey I think. Whenever got appmt, they need to go down to work, and they still have to pay for rent there. 1 month only 2 rest days. The most ridiculuos thing is that, MLs have to pay the boss in order to work in the shop, $1000 called Entrance fee 入场费, and $1000 deposit. She said she can forget abt getting her money back......

Is such thing a norm here?
Old 27-12-2017, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MLs have to pay the boss to work in MP/Spa here

You know it's illegal to provide HJ in a spa, right?

The boss might have his business license voided because of this. The money is collected for risk management.
Old 27-12-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxcliffxxx View Post
Just talked to a ML. Know her not too long but her skills very good so I RTF and knows her a bit more from our conversation on wechat. She just came here 3 months, used to work in Sabah. She already resigned and will change to another spa. MLs there normally give HJ nia. This girl knows JG so she offers to her customers and they like it. Boss buay song, asked a friend to pretend as customer to test her, confirmed that she offered jg. Then condemned her. So she resigned.

It is a 24hr shop. All the MLs stay in the shop, 3rd storey I think. Whenever got appmt, they need to go down to work, and they still have to pay for rent there. 1 month only 2 rest days. The most ridiculuos thing is that, MLs have to pay the boss in order to work in the shop, $1000 called Entrance fee 入场费, and $1000 deposit. She said she can forget abt getting her money back......

If the boss does not want to return her the money, just rat on the boss. Long run, he sure jialat.
Old 27-12-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxcliffxxx View Post

the $1000 is security just in case gals get caught doing what they shouldn't be doing...most spa i went all the gals also have to put down this that why most of them are not willing to do fj only the most hj as quicker and less messier..
Old 29-12-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Hc 1000, to two thousand is a norm.
As a deposite but refundable .
For paying to garment if kena fined .

Last edited by sionglim; 31-12-2017 at 01:11 AM.
Old 29-12-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

But no need to be so concern with the gals, if gal dont like this system,they resign, the system will adjust.
The shop end up getting all hookers, pay 2000, every day beat cannon.

Last edited by sionglim; 29-12-2017 at 01:46 AM.
Old 29-12-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
There are shop, the gals tell av, the boss told them do fj.
If kenna fine 10k, the money is there to use.
But no need to be so concern with the gals, if gal dont like this system,they resign, the system will adjust.
The shop end up getting all hookers, pay 2000, every day beat cannon.
Msian resign , prc come to beat cannon.
Something like this
The girls can simply earn back that $1000 just within few hours.
Old 29-12-2017, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
U are rite.

Option 1. Clean masg shop, less budiness.
Option 2. Masg n other, but collect deposite.
Most take option 2.
Hard to do monitoring the gal

Last edited by sionglim; 31-12-2017 at 01:10 AM.
Old 29-12-2017, 01:57 AM
Samster

Another thing, oversea workers are recruited thr agent,
Not cheap.
East malaysian n west malaysian,
Wp for them, if malaysian.

So money need to spend to get them into the Arena .

Last edited by sionglim; 29-12-2017 at 08:00 AM.
Old 29-12-2017, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
One pop, $100 into her purse.
The lady boss become the sucker still dont know.

Last edited by sionglim; 29-12-2017 at 08:00 AM.
Old 29-12-2017, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
VirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
That is quite true .
Old 29-12-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

actually i patronize one small little msg joint previously and according to ML if want FJ have to go get condom fm boss of shop...

this is so the boss can take a cut too and also at the same time in case of any raid, no incriminating evidence found...
Old 29-12-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Imagine ML take $80 for 1 hj with stripping. 1 day $500, 1 month is $11000. Give $1000 to spa owner kpkb. Ppl have to take care of rental, maintenance, license, police come must answer. Sometimes kana charge also must clear shit. ML expect durian to drop from sky? Buay Song do FL Lo. Can every everything
Old 29-12-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Now then u know why the spa bosses drive luxury cars. lol
Old 29-12-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
actually i patronize one small little msg joint previously and according to ML if want FJ have to go get condom fm boss of shop...

this is so the boss can take a cut too and also at the same time in case of any raid, no incriminating evidence found...
similar case, court case over.
Supervisor inform recept to go toilet get condom,
The shop, sup, n recept all kenna
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1