The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of
Good rapport with ML = Better or lousier service?

Hi bros, wanna ask what are your thoughts about this? Does building good rapport means better services from your regular ML?

I have some MLs which i do regularly visit and i found out that for some of them when you get to know them too well, their services starts to degrade cause maybe too friendly with each other then they don't see the need to really try that hard compared to new customers.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
TS good thread deserves 45+. Indeed Being a Regular may or may not get you better massage services.

Its a question of ML attitude. Hardworking Milf tend to be more attentive towards regulars coz they want to retain good regulars.

I know of lousy SYTs who gave worse massages after u patronize them as regulars. Coz they take regulars lightly and they go for "easy-to-earn money".

I demand only best stroke clean massage -thus my money is "hard-to-earn" 🤤

Pm me for good attitude cum good massage ML if you wish.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Good rapport with ML = Better or lousier service?

Had the same exp with some regular ml... too friendly with each other... some really take advantage and just drop their standard after getting too comfortable... they will “sa jiao” with u, hoping u are more understanding towards them... leaving u half sian with dropped expectations...

So far I met only one regular who seems very professional, no drop standard but always have surprises for me... she almost quit the line to concentrate on her business but still see her around... need to look for her sensual touches soon...
Old 01-10-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
TS good thread deserves 45+. Indeed Being a Regular may or may not get you better massage services.

Its a question of ML attitude. Hardworking Milf tend to be more attentive towards regulars coz they want to retain good regulars.

I know of lousy SYTs who gave worse massages after u patronize them as regulars. Coz they take regulars lightly and they go for "easy-to-earn money".

I demand only best stroke clean massage -thus my money is "hard-to-earn" 🤤

Pm me for good attitude cum good massage ML if you wish.
Thanks bro! That's why sometimes when i feel the ML service starts to drop, i will give her a miss for at least 1 to 2 months before i go back to look for her again. They will ask why so long never come, normally i will tell them the truth lol.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Usually, should be better service.

However, a number of occasions, service became worse and service standard drop.

Always keep a few spare contacts in your hp. Whenever service drops, skip for two or three weeks and find others.

If give second chance and service still lousy, delete contact.

Same for sob story, KC story, delay or cut-short time..

Many MLs everywhere.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Usually I find Thai ML service better than PRC.
Old 02-10-2017, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ever had a regular ML whom I will visit every 2 weeks. Purely clean massage with some teasing. After a few mths she kinda got too comfortable with me and standard dropped. Last straw was when she actually dozed off halfway through the session. Like that also can!
Old 02-10-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawd View Post
Ever had a regular ML whom I will visit every 2 weeks. Purely clean massage with some teasing. After a few mths she kinda got too comfortable with me and standard dropped. Last straw was when she actually dozed off halfway through the session. Like that also can!
You very good liao bro, mine was halfway she told me she is very tired and ask me to massage her instead.
Old 02-10-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

good thread TS, just upped u too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
Hi bros, wanna ask what are your thoughts about this? Does building good rapport means better services from your regular ML?

I have some MLs which i do regularly visit and i found out that for some of them when you get to know them too well, their services starts to degrade cause maybe too friendly with each other then they don't see the need to really try that hard compared to new customers.
Old 02-10-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
HotTeddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

True. Been a chiongster for several years. Not only the standard drops but they keep asking for more tips as we are familiar with them. But good hardworking ones must keep..
Old 02-10-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You very good liao bro, mine was halfway she told me she is very tired and ask me to massage her instead.
I had similar encounter with my regular ML in a spa also. She said she is very tired and after massaging me awhile I massaged her. But I actually enjoyed massaging her lol.... i just hope that her standard won't drop.
Another thing. I noticed since she felt that she is kind of comfortable with me, she likes to bring her phone into the room and reply msgs while massaging me with one hand. Brought this out to her and got a titf with her instead and she said I am not understanding and felt disappointed with me.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

This is a good thread by the way. Made me recalled back abt my regular ML.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 9
marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
I had similar encounter with my regular ML in a spa also. She said she is very tired and after massaging me awhile I massaged her. But I actually enjoyed massaging her lol.... i just hope that her standard won't drop.
Another thing. I noticed since she felt that she is kind of comfortable with me, she likes to bring her phone into the room and reply msgs while massaging me with one hand. Brought this out to her and got a titf with her instead and she said I am not understanding and felt disappointed with me.
This is the kind of ML to be missed bro. Unless she gave you other extras otherwise its a waste of money to pay the ML and you massage her while she reply her sms.
Old 02-10-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wah I had a regular ml like that too. Went to this purely clean massage joint for the first time, heng heng tio the youngest prettiest masseur there. Then start to build rapport with her, chit chat talk cock, visit her almost every two weeks, then buy her small small gifts when I travel.

After maybe four months or so we got so comfortable with each other that one day she told me she felt shoulder tired when massaging for me. I told her 'I help u massage lor' then she said okay. So I swap place with her then massage her shoulder lor, then slowly move down her back then gey gey massage butt and thigh area. No objection from her, but I tot better take it slow and then move back to the shoulder again.

A few visits after that she said she got sore neck and shoulder, and again I suggested I massage her. The same happened, we swap place then I massage her neck and shoulder, then move down the back I tell that her bra strap block the way, then quickly with one hand unbuckle it. No objection from her again and then I tot 'ho say liao!' Ended that session a very happy man.

Anyway the moral of the story is: ML also human, got feelings and urges. Build rapport and if she like u and the feeling and timing is right you can get anything
Old 02-10-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

Bro, so far my experience when i build good rapport with a couple of diff regular masseuse has been good. They tend to provide better service. The current 2 masseuse I frequent service just got better. One started off with regular no hanky panky massage to allowing me to touch her with clothes on to slipping my hands under her bra to slipping my fingers into her vagina to stripping naked with oil massage using her whole body to frenching. No sex or oral sex yet.... but i think will be soon . All all these while her massage no short change and would always do more and gives extra time. This is over a span of 1+ year... and she share her life problems and happiness situations with me also.

The 2nd one just started 3 sessions and she doing more after each session. Last session removed my boxer and included juagen.... no release though, just in a very professional approach. Explaining why need to massage balls etc...

I think the key is the chemistry + your good rapport approach is sincere and genuine, u become friends with your masseuse, the service should get better.

But if your rapport has an agenda, the masseuse will know... so not surprise they will short change u.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1