The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 18
diver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud of
Earn $300....loose customer

Thought long and hard b4 deciding to write this......bcause there are many kakis/loyal customers of this OKT.....but got a bad experience n jus gotta blow off some steam.
Anyway....decided to book a euro tarma from this okt.....dun wanna mention name as u can c 4 yourself not many provide euro gals.
As agreed ...$300...2 shots....90mins..Went to hotel.......Gotta admit was greeted by 2 gorgeous POLISH girls.Anyway.....got down 2 action......after 40 mins......fired off 1st round.Was asked to take a shower.....was sweating like mad....so agreed.
When i got out......was surprized to find that both girls are fully dressed. Told them that i paid for 2 rounds......but they said NO....$300 is only for 1 shot......n asked me to get dressed as they have another customer coming.Msg okt.....but got no reply.LL got dressed.....and left after 45 mins.
OKT later msg me....saying its misunderstanding.....n offer me a discount next time.
I tink its fair to offer discount to try to win back yr customer....but okt need to tell their girls EXACTLY wat is the agreement.
$$$ i have....i hv a well paying job.....but i still work hard to earn every cent of it.If these girls....in their eagerness to make a quick $$$.....end up offending their customers........You, the okt are the ones who loose out.I can always take my business elsewhere.
Jus remember......we work hard.....and we also want to play HARD.Dun wanna end up getting pissed off.Remember GEMS.....Going the extra mile for service.
Anyway ..... just gotta get this off my chest.
ZAP all my points for all i care.This is MY opinion.
Old 15-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
RedJacket is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedJacket is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedJacket is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Earn $300....loose customer

Understand your situation. But sometimes maybe the OKT get mixed up. Maybe you can give that OKT another chance.
Old 15-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

I personally beleive that agreement been make must be honour.
This is how a business should run. Nowadays "Customer Focus" is the key word in business.

I believe all brother out there do not want this to happen to you,

Everyone do have the right to let off "steam" as long as this is a positive. There is no make up stories and I do not think you will be zapped. I asume.

Or maybe I kanna ZAPPED later for this feedback.

You are just giving and sharing your feedback and hope that this will not happen to other brothers. This will definately minus off or avoid any midunderstanding between OKT, Gals and customer.

Finally 3 parties are happy and we reading the FL is also happy for you and will want to try out the gem. More income for OKT, right

Just my 2 cents
Old 15-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 20
Brinjal is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrinjal is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrinjal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

actually I think offering discount for next time is not good enough. If you already paid $300 which is for two shots and only gets one, you have actually been shortchanged this time round. I think he must refund you .... in full if he wants to do out of goodwill or at least $150 on the second shot that did not materialise. The OKT can then offer you a discount on ur next shot to retain customer if he wants to provide good service
Old 15-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lordwild is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, I know how you feel man.

If I were you, I'd forget about the discount and take my business elsewhere. I believe there are not many tarma sessions in a day so it would be pretty difficult to have a misunderstanding.

Anyways, in today's market, the supply is definitely more than demand. And if OKTs do not know how to keep customers happy in such a competitive environment, then it's their loss.

We work hard for our money and there's always better choices elsewhere.

Some OKTs won't be happy with what I post here but they should really think hard how to run a reputable business.

Maybe they can start reading Ron Kaufman's best seller: "Up Your Service!"
Old 15-02-2007, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 19
youngeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by diver69er View Post
Thought long and hard b4 deciding to write this......bcause there are many kakis/loyal customers of this OKT.....but got a bad experience n jus gotta blow off some steam.

$$$ i have....i hv a well paying job.....but i still work hard to earn every cent of it.If these girls....in their eagerness to make a quick $$$.....end up offending their customers........You, the okt are the ones who loose out.I can always take my business elsewhere.
Jus remember......we work hard.....and we also want to play HARD.Dun wanna end up getting pissed off.Remember GEMS.....Going the extra mile for service.
Hi diver69er!

Sorry to hear your situation. But what happened to you is not unique & I am sure it has happened to us too.

Some OKTs are only interested in the present deal & do not think of the future. So no point talking about business ethics & thinking of the future to them.

What you can do to prevent this is:

1. Never pay the FLs. Once you do, you will never get your money back.
2. Call the OKT & keep calling him till he gets through. If his phone is turned off, you know its likely to be deliberate.
2. Check with the FLs the rates before session starts.

YE
Old 15-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
gottasexu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygottasexu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

care to share who is this OKT?
operate outside? or here?

You Up Me, I Up You Back... Thats E Rule Of SEX & LIFE too, Ain't It?

Old 15-02-2007, 09:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sayangku is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro, you really kenna short-changed man, $300 for Tarma, how can it be for 1 shot? suppose to be 90 minutes but was chase out before 60 mins, WTF lor....

This OKT should really compensate you. I think i know who the OKT, thanks for the warning

Good thread...
Old 15-02-2007, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 18
VicOh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVicOh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi bro diver69er, sorry to hear about your bad experience. But since I just started a thread on my 2 new euros, some ppl here (and some of my regulars) have question me if i am that OKT. Worse, some w/o finding the truth, assume i am the one and start zapping me.

Bo tai bo ji tio zap, so here i am to clarify things. Bro diver69er, i am not asking you to name that OKT or the gals if you do not wish so but please clarify that I am not the one you go through and also the 2 gals you tried are not mine.

Appreciated.
Old 15-02-2007, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngeric View Post
Some OKTs are only interested in the present deal & do not think of the future. So no point talking about business ethics & thinking of the future to them.
this is becos they are in a highly dangerous trade so they will want to make their $ fast n if can then have repeats

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 15-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wthtrash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Diver69er,

Wow... super unlucky man.
Nvm, CNY coming next year will be a better bonking year!
Dun get upset too much.
Let me try to up u.
Old 15-02-2007, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 18
Virginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find better

diver69er>>>Hmm....I think I know who you are referring to...not many OKTs provide euro gals...plus tarma...plus lousy service. I did highlight my displeasure in other threads before with regards to this OKT....overcharged me too and never refund or compensate or even apologise...just keep quiet all the way and act blur....

Its ok lor...I used to be that OKT very very regular customer, can like order 2 separate gals in a week when I'm feeling damn horny....guess I just take my business elsewhere. There are many good and realiable OKTs out there....just surf around and read the comments on them....and you will know.

Anyway, happy bonking to all the bros out there and have a happy CNY

3 Laws of Virginity

1) You will be the world's biggest loser if you die a virgin.
2) Don't expect your wife to be a virgin, if she is, that's just a bonus.
3) If your future-wife proclaims she is a virgin, chances are she is referring to her arsehole.

www.virgintale.com
Old 15-02-2007, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

how come dun dare to say openly who is it?

just say it out and let the OKT dispute it here in the 'open' lor....

is it m*e**g*t or v*c**h?
Old 15-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 20
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Anyway....decided to book a euro tarma from this oktGoing the extra mile for service.

I think you should reveal the OKT's name......if not what's the purpose of your posting? There are so many OKts here in the forum.....and can tell you many are also doing euro too.....no pint KPKB here and expect us to guess....
Since you are not worried about zapping( btw...no need to worry...) and other things....juts post big big the name and we will see..........

Cheers!!!!!

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 16-02-2007, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -101 / Power: 0
CBLOVER CBLOVER