The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2017, 06:10 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Serious SCDF now used to catch FT prostitutes let in by ICA, wow very productive, PAP

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

SINGAPORE: Four women were arrested on Thursday (Jul 20) for advertising sexual services online and then carrying out these services in residential areas.

Channel NewsAsia understands that the women brought their illegal business to the residential areas of Ang Mo Kio and Kovan.
Police and SCDF officers conducted checks at housing estates inAng Mo Kio, Kovan, Hougang and Upper Paya Lebar and arrested the four women.
Three men were also arrested for drug-related offences during the 13-hour operation.
About S$940 and four mobile phones were seized in line with the operation that resulted in the women's arrests while "drug paraphernalia" were seized from the men's arrests, police said in a news release.
A massage establishment was also discovered to have breached licensing regulations.

Advertisement Investigations against all seven suspects are ongoing.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...mo-kio-9052120

About Us

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) is a uniformed organisation under the purview of the Ministry of Home Affairs. The main role of SCDF is to provide fire-fighting, rescue and emergency medical services; mitigating hazardous materials incidents, as well as formulate, implement and enforce regulations on fire safety and civil defence shelter matters.

Doesn't say anything in there about enforcing police vice activities, does it?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1