The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Sudden death of Anna Nicole Smith : ex-Playboy sexpot

Report from Bangkok Post dated Friday 9 February 2007 :-

US model Anna Nicole Smith dies in Florida at 39

Hollywood, Florida- US model and reality TV star Anna Nicole Smith died Thursday after being found unconscious in a Florida hotel room, police said. She was 39.

The buxom, platinum-blonde former Guess fashion spokeswoman and Playboy Playmate was found unconscious in a room at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, north of Miami, Seminole police chief Charlie Tiger said.

Paramedics did CPR on the Texan model-actress who was taken to a local medical centre, he said.

"The cause of death will be determined by the medical examiner. The Broward County medical examiner and Seminole police department will continue its investigation into this matter," Tiger added.

Broward medical examiner Joshua Perper did not say when an autopsy would be completed.

"Sometimes it requires additional microscopic examination ... we want to make sure that our job is going to be done so there are not going be questions left," Perper told local television.

Tiger said Smith checked into the hotel Monday, accompanied by her lawyer and companion Howard Stern. He said Smith's private nurse found her, that a bodyguard performed CPR on her and that she died at the medical centre.

Another Smith attorney, Ron Rale, said he did not know the cause of death for Smith, who had been living in the Bahamas.

Her son Daniel, 20, died in September in the Bahamas, just days after Smith gave birth to a girl whose paternity has been disputed by a former boyfriend and Stern.

It was a tragic end to one of US pop culture's larger-than-life Cinderella stories.

Smith was born Vicki Lynn Hogan November 28, 1967, in Mexia, Texas. Her parents divorced, and she was raised by her mother and aunt. She first wed at 17 and had her son Daniel, divorcing soon after his birth.

After working as a Wal-Mart cashier and waiting on tables, she started working as an exotic dancer in Houston. There she met wheelchair-bound oil billionaire J. Howard Marshall, whom she would woo and wed.

On June 27, 1994, 26-year-old Anna Nicole married the 89-year-old Marshall, who died the following year. A protracted court battle with her stepson E. Pierce Marshall over her late husband's fortune then followed. A settlement has not yet been reached.

Modeling for Guess Jeans, she replaced Claudia Schiffer. Smith was also voted Playboy Playmate of the Year 1993. She appeared in some Hollywood films including "Naked Gun 33-1/3."

Later she starred in the reality TV show "The Anna Nicole Smith Show" (2002-2004), which followed her musings at work and at home, and weight gain that reportedly was behind the show being cancelled. Smith also worked as spokeswoman for TrimSpa, a weight loss treatment.

Smith's former lawyer, Lenard Leeds, said she had emulated her idol Marilyn Monroe in death.

"She wanted to be like Marilyn her whole life and ironically died in a similar manner," he said. Leeds said that Smith had embraced the media spotlight earlier in her career "but later in life it became her worse enemy."

A statement posted on Smith's website in September had spoken of the model's sorrow at the death of her son. "Anna Nicole is absolutely devastated by the loss of her son. He was her pride and joy and an amazing human being," the statement said.

Playboy founder Hugh Hefner expressed his sadness at Smith's death; she posed regularly for his magazine during the 1990s.

In a statement released by Playboy's offices in Los Angeles, Hefner described Smith as a dear friend.

"I am very saddened to learn about Anna Nicole's passing," Hefner said in a statement. "She was a dear friend who meant a great deal to the Playboy family and to me personally.

The animal protection group PETA said Smith "was a great friend to animals and used every opportunity to speak out against senseless cruelty.

"We always thought Anna Nicole was a perfect fit for PETA because, just like us, she not only hated cruelty to animals and loved her dog but also couldn't be ignored."

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Last edited by KatoeyLover69; 09-02-2007 at 06:31 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of
Re: Sudden death of Anna Nicole Smith : ex-Playboy sexpot

Haizzz......what a waste I will miss her pair of big knockers. May she rest in peace.

Member Of TNN Club

Sometimes the most UGLYEST person is yourself can you deal with it?

Thank you for those who have up me
Old 09-02-2007, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 18
Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24 View Post
Haizzz......what a waste I will miss her pair of big knockers. May she rest in peace.
There are always other big knockers....
but nonetheless,

REST IN PEACE

SYT CLUB PRESIDENT&
Tiko Club No. 45!

SYT Club Recruitment - a club where SYT lovers gather and share

Will up all those who contribute. SYT Club members' priority
Old 09-02-2007, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

never found her pretty... just another gal with ultra big boobs
Old 09-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1225 / Power: 18
supturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud of

Superb boobs
Old 10-02-2007, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
XboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of light

Let her rest in peace
Old 10-02-2007, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
durianking81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sad to lose a queen in this industry.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
48D boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24 View Post
Haizzz......what a waste I will miss her pair of big knockers.
I was told that she has 48D boobs !

Can somebody post photos of her here ?
Old 10-02-2007, 04:05 PM
Samster

More about Anna Nicole Smith ..........

For more details about ex-Playboy Playmate Anna Nicole Smith ( 48D boobs ), please go to :-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Nicole_Smith
Old 10-02-2007, 04:10 PM
Samster

Anna Nicole Smith : ex-Playboy sexpot ( 38DD )

Personal particulars of Anna Nicole Smith

Birthplace Houston : Texas

Birthdate : November 28, 1967

Date of death : February 8, 2007

Measurements : 38"DD - 26" - 38"

Height : 5 ft 11 in (1.8 m)

Weight : 140 lb (64 kg)
Old 10-02-2007, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

She was one of my wanking targets during my NS days. In awe of her big boobs and great height. A hot blonde too. My ultimate sexual fantasy.
When she hooked the 89 year old Marshall, I thought she would have a nice, good life ever after.
I guess sometimes...........you can't have your cake and eat it too.
May you RIP, my dear Anna.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 11-02-2007, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
Red-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of light

Nobody can predict what's going to happen next
Old 11-02-2007, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ass_robber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never leave a beautiful woman alone in a hotel room, or anywhere.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 18
Rw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is life, it's so so unpredictable...enjoy while you still can
Old 11-02-2007, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

A very sad beginning to 2007.....

Saw the death of 2 famous person. Taiwan actress 许伟伦 & now Anna.

May both rest in Peace.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1