The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2007, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Very Rare Incident at Soapy!

Hello,

About five years ago, I went to an exclusive soapy center at Rama 9 Road or Soi Ding Dang. I don't want to mention the name of the place because of privacy issue!

I selected a very attractive and sexy Thai girl with huge boobs! I paid 3,000B to cashier because she was designated as sideline model and gave 100B tip to papasan. We went upstairs and I ordered coconut juice and Nok ordered cola. She gave me soothing and mesmerizing soapy bath for approximately 20 minutes. After the bath, we went on the bed and Nok started to perform BBJ. Nok had an excellent vacuum skills and we both got turn on. She rotated 180 degree angle, so her buttock faced directly front of my face. So I started to massge her firm buttock and I noticed a tiny string sticking out of her asshole/rectum. So I thought it was a loose string from the towel or her panty. I grabbed the string and pull it gently and Nok said, "jakadi jakaki." So I pull the string harder and wham bam, I was totally shocked and felt like I was electrocuted! What I was pulling was not a string, it was large and long round worm (Ascaris lumbricoides). I kept pulling and pulling and finally I pulled it out completely. Nok was in shock and speechless. I felt grossed-out to the max and nauseous! I almost vomitted on the bed! Thank goodness, I had a plastic sandwich bag in my pants and I put the round worm in the bag and told her to take it to the doctor for examination and make sure to take medications to kill all the worms in her intestines. Even though Nok was embarassed and gross-out, she thanked me for helping her out and gave me several wai! I actually pulled out round worm from her asshole/rectum. I can't believe what I did, infact no one will believe my story. We couldn't continue because we were too grossed-out! It really happened about 5 years ago. I posted same story at nanapong.com and noone believed my story!

Any other strange/disgusting stories from our brothers who visited all the soapy complexes in Thailand?

Quality not Quantity

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!

Last edited by norice; 01-02-2007 at 04:08 PM. Reason: add short comment
Old 01-02-2007, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Very Rare Incident at Soapy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
...couldn't continue because we were too grossed-out!
Eeeeks Grossed-out indeed! Omg, you a brave man to "re-pack" problem at hand..

Pity (or fortunately?) I have no soapy horrors to share
Old 01-02-2007, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Really disgusting!!!

Btw how long was the worm?
Old 01-02-2007, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You sure can learn something new everyday...
Old 01-02-2007, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 21
apui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wah lanz eh!!
Old 01-02-2007, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Wah Sai .... damn disgusting...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

hi bro, your story kinda grossed me out.
i guess it can be quite common in thailand as these village girls do walk around their kampong with bare feet. i come across some very beautiful girls in thailand with callouses on their feet.
my question is why wait all these years before posting in forum? you are senior member by virture of the no of years member. did something happen recently to make you decide to bring this up?
Old 02-02-2007, 01:29 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Very Rare Incident at Soapy!

Natto3,

Currently I have lots free time because of my knee injury. I can't go out due to severe pain in my left knee! I'm scheduled for knee surgery next week. So why not, share all my unusal experience in Thailand with sammyboy.com brothers.

Quality not Quantity

Old 02-02-2007, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Yee...

Such a big worm. No wonder she so thin, the worm must be eating all the good food and that is why she never grow fat.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 02-02-2007, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

QUOTE=norice;1836679]Natto3,

Currently I have lots free time because of my knee injury. I can't go out due to severe pain in my left knee! I'm scheduled for knee surgery next week. So why not, share all my unusal experience in Thailand with sammyboy.com brothers.

Quality not Quantity[/QUOTE]
hi bro, hope your knee surgery goes well.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Yee...

Such a big worm. No wonder she so thin, the worm must be eating all the good food and that is why she never grow fat.

No wonder all the thai gals got such good figures....
Old 06-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Nice guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Very Rare Incident at Soapy!

Wow, This is gross but my bigger question is did you finish what you went there for??
Old 06-02-2007, 11:42 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Very Rare Incident at Soapy!

Niceguy,

No, I couldn't because I was too grossed-out and disgusted! But several days later, she came to my hotel and gave me a happy ending. Today she is married to a Australian guy and living in Chiang Rai.

Old 07-02-2007, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 21
zboom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzboom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OMG indeed it's RARE!
Old 07-02-2007, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
kt71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykt71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Norice,

No reason not to believe you. What an interesting experience!

KT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1