The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Whutzdatm8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Indonesian FLs

Hi there, i would like to know if there is any indonesian fls around in singapore. There used to be someone who brought them in by the name "bintang" but he is no longer contactable. Would really appreciate if some bros here could let me know
Old 11-01-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Indonesian FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whutzdatm8 View Post
Hi there, i would like to know if there is any indonesian fls around in singapore. There used to be someone who brought them in by the name "bintang" but he is no longer contactable. Would really appreciate if some bros here could let me know
Are you blind, damn blind or farking blind..???

There are 3-4 Indo WLs posted here and you can't see?
Old 13-01-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Are you blind, damn blind or farking blind..???

There are 3-4 Indo WLs posted here and you can't see?
Not blind, maybe he is cock-eye.
Old 17-01-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sadly now almost all the gals/okt got racial preferences. Sure its the gals "personal choice" but race doesn't determine the customer's character..
Old 23-01-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Facesittinglove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whutzdatm8 View Post
SensualFeel has the only indo girls i think.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1