The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2017, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Will PRC fl like you bcos u handsome and good in bed?

This kena KC bros Pls advise , moi is not big earner but this atb fl like moi so much we got connection. Lidat how? Will they like u bcos u F very well?
Old 03-01-2017, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
This kena KC bros Pls advise , moi is not big earner but this atb fl like moi so much we got connection. Lidat how? Will they like u bcos u F very well?
Yes n yes. Get ready to go rom
Old 03-01-2017, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
JupiterMen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Will PRC fl like you bcos u handsome and good in bed?

Try not to get emotionally attached to FLs TS, its a bad idea
Old 03-01-2017, 05:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
miguela deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes, they will like you, but only for that fleeting moment
Old 03-01-2017, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
beast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My guess is she more emotionally attached to your $$$
Old 03-01-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

This girl I go to really good sial until I want to buy jewellery for her.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 9
ExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This girl I go to really good sial until I want to buy jewellery for her.
Not necessarily & yes. Moi not handsome (& broke) but I still KC some.

Me thinks u kena KC gao gao liao...

I thought in another thread, you:

"In a job I dun like, should I quit?

Very demotivated and feel like dying . But if quit I no income"

Something not right here...
Old 03-01-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
sometime its chemistry and not abt money.Thru the yrs I had afew encounter,HC receptionist,S'porean ML and brown sugar from the HC since all were staying alone nvr spend on hotels also.
Old 03-01-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Bungee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will just share with you my own personal experience with a prc ml not fl.At first I thought we really got somethinggoing between the two of us when I visited herat her mp. She let me have bj, fj, DATY and at the same time she told me I wa the only one she let me fcuked her. First the request for an iPad for her to watch movies online then followed by a request for a big angpau for the Chinese New Year. Next was for expensive skin lotions to make her and her skin younger.Next was a request for a necklace and this was within a space of 18 months or so. The final straw was a request for an iPad (must be Apple) for her daughter who is going into secondary school.I put my foot down and stopped going to see her after she came back. Emotionally it was tough for me to stop seeing her and not getting the usually fj from her but nowadays there are so many opportunities with other prc mls that I do not actually missed sex. She kept texting me, asking or coaxing me to go back and seen her, sometimes pretending to be ill and in need of medical help but I just forced myself from going back to see her. It has been about 9 months since and she texted me to say she will be returning back to pandaland for good soon. She said she would still like to consider me to be her friend and as friends we should continue to see each other. I have so far avoided going back to see her but her text keeps on coming back to taunt me.
Old 03-01-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly a prostitute would prefer to be fucked by a handsome young man, like you, as compared to other old fat nasty uncles, like most of us.
Old 03-01-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
JordanSpieth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Peach blossom poison strong.
Old 03-01-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The FLs will not love you if you are old, above 43 years old and plain looking, even you fuck very well. But if you are as rich as Bill Gates or Wee Chow Yao, the FLs will love you upside down even you are above 70 years old and ugly looking. Ultimately they still love your money. You can give the PRC FLs $300 for one shot if you want them to love you.
Old 03-01-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 10
SoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud of

I believe someone has to lay the harsh truth on TS.

Nothing good will come out of expecting real love from a FL. Even if you manage to accept the fact that shes a FL now, can you be sure you wouldn't start to look down on her in the future? And are you able to live with the fact that she has been fucked by probably more than 50 men?

No matter what connection or how strong the connection you're feeling now, they will dissipate overtime.

To return list- Will return asap, do be patient. Thanks!
Rickey
esssinine
Old 03-01-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 10
aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

They just love those notes in your wallet 😆
Old 03-01-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
GermanChisel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JupiterMen View Post
Try not to get emotionally attached to FLs TS, its a bad idea
Agree with you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1