The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2016, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adubaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wife sister

So guys, I’ve got this imagination always in my mind and please share your thought
My wife’s younger sister is 28 this year and soon she will be married off. We are 4 years different and she stayed in my house for a few years during her early 20s while working in Singapore.
Quick introduction on her. She’s standing 160 tall 44kg and a C cupper, nice butt for doggy and I always have this wild thought of fucking her all day long. She’s a wild party animal and used to club every wed and over the weekends, bet she does go for some light clubbing now. Changed boyfriend more frequent than me changing my phones. Hide her vibrator under her pillow and I can imagine how horny she can be every night using the vibrator to feed her desire. Remembered that’s one time she entered my room without knocking and I was all naked just out from my bathroom and damn she simply just say “oh sorry”
Now here’s my evil plan. I am going to privately contact her and ask her if she is keen on going for a holiday with me, just the 2 of us. I am going to tell her that it will be our little secret and its all about doing things before her marriage. She can choose anywhere wants and we will be enjoying the best time of our life during this sexcation.
Alright, share your thought guys
Old 29-12-2016, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!
Re: Wife sister

Sound like u up her alr n hopegear ur story
Old 29-12-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sounding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, think again before u act. What if she tell ur wife or even u able to get things start but end up get caught by ur wife? Ur wife hate u, having a broken relationship with her sister, their family all blame u, and worse they spread the incident till all ur family know including ur parents. Can u afford the damages?
Old 29-12-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
gm012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My dickmind says up her but logic says otherwise lol.

Better be safe than sorry bro!
Old 29-12-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think you think too much, read too much....one fucking wrong move, it will not only blow yourself up...
Old 29-12-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of

"Wife younger sister", this in itself is already a huge red flag for caution bro~
Old 29-12-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
stevenlok is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstevenlok is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wife sister become mistress, talk to your wife hope she can accept
Old 29-12-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

啊弥陀佛。。。请施主三思。

Want to play, play outside. Never bring the fun home.

But if you are prepare to face the Music when thing go wrong, then go for it. You only live once.

Happy New year. Hope you are lucky and able to tell your tales

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 29-12-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I can't think of anything more stupid
Old 29-12-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by adubaha View Post
So guys, I’ve got this imagination always in my mind and please share your thought
My wife’s younger sister is 28 this year and soon she will be married off. We are 4 years different and she stayed in my house for a few years during her early 20s while working in Singapore.
Quick introduction on her. She’s standing 160 tall 44kg and a C cupper, nice butt for doggy and I always have this wild thought of fucking her all day long. She’s a wild party animal and used to club every wed and over the weekends, bet she does go for some light clubbing now. Changed boyfriend more frequent than me changing my phones. Hide her vibrator under her pillow and I can imagine how horny she can be every night using the vibrator to feed her desire. Remembered that’s one time she entered my room without knocking and I was all naked just out from my bathroom and damn she simply just say “oh sorry”
Now here’s my evil plan. I am going to privately contact her and ask her if she is keen on going for a holiday with me, just the 2 of us. I am going to tell her that it will be our little secret and its all about doing things before her marriage. She can choose anywhere wants and we will be enjoying the best time of our life during this sexcation.
Alright, share your thought guys
Yes. Brilliant plan.
Pls proceed n update us
_______
Exchange points got plan ma
Old 29-12-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 14
rousch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrousch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS may I know what is wrong with your wife ?
Old 29-12-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rousch View Post
TS may I know what is wrong with your wife ?
This is a very good question, probably nothing with TS's wife but himself.
Old 29-12-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 16
andrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of light

TS, spare a thought for your soon to be brother in law. What u are up to is breaking up other ppl family. You will live to regret.
Old 30-12-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cw04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alamak...please don't eat where you shyt
Old 30-12-2016, 05:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UnHinged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewforest View Post
TS, spare a thought for your soon to be brother in law. What u are up to is breaking up other ppl family. You will live to regret.
Good sound advice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1