The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2016, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 8
Curiousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
STIs

Bros, tempted to visit a hooker. Afraid of getting STI. Are geylang ones safer? Or those by $$$$$$ etc go to their house safer?
Old 01-11-2016, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 16
hardZun is a splendid one to beholdhardZun is a splendid one to beholdhardZun is a splendid one to beholdhardZun is a splendid one to beholdhardZun is a splendid one to beholdhardZun is a splendid one to beholdhardZun is a splendid one to behold
Re: STIs

i went both brother , both nothing happen to me . What you are trying to say is whether you have bad luck annot? this kind of things heng swey one brother . where got risk free fun in this place?
Old 01-11-2016, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
SpaceWanderer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardZun View Post
where got risk free fun in this place?
Very well said bro
Old 01-11-2016, 04:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousboy93 View Post
Bros, tempted to visit a hooker. Afraid of getting STI. Are geylang ones safer? Or those by $$$$$$ etc go to their house safer?
Whenever you have sex there is a risk you might catch something.

This applies to sex with hookers, girlfriends, husbands, wives, one night stands and any other living creature that has a hole for you to poke.

In order to minimise the chances of catching some nasty disease all sex, oral included, should be protected.

However you should bear in mind that viral STDs like Herpes and Genital Warts can still be transmitted even with a condom on. This is because transmission can occur via skin to skin contact at areas not covered by the condom eg the base of the penile shaft and the scrotum.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-11-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
Sturmgewehr44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I thought was STD?
Old 01-11-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Fanpage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceWanderer View Post
Very well said bro
Agree with you bro
Old 01-11-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Suansee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr44 View Post
I thought was STD?
I thought so too
Old 04-11-2016, 03:02 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr44 View Post
I thought was STD?
STI = sexually transmitted infections.

It'a perfectly valid and widely used term.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual...tted_infection

Sexually transmitted infections (STI), also referred to as sexually transmitted diseases (STD) and venereal diseases (VD), are infections that are commonly spread by sex, especially vaginal intercourse, anal sex and oral sex. Most STIs initially do not cause symptoms.[1] This results in a greater risk of passing the disease on to others.[2][3] Symptoms and signs of disease may include vaginal discharge, penile discharge, ulcers on or around the genitals, and pelvic pain. STIs acquired before or during birth may result in poor outcomes for the baby. Some STIs may cause problems with the ability to get pregnant.[1]

More than 30 different bacteria, viruses, and parasites can cause STIs.[1] Bacterial STIs include chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis among others. Viral STIs include genital herpes, HIV/AIDS, and genital warts among others. Parasitic STIs include trichomoniasis among others. While usually spread by sex, some STIs can also be spread by non-sexual contact with contaminated blood and tissues, breastfeeding, or during childbirth.[1] STI diagnostic tests are easily available in the developed world, but this is often not the case in the developing world.[1]
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-11-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 8
Curiousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

But are like the girls from $$$$$$ checked? I am planning to have protected sex definitely but i fear these private girls dont go for checkups. That was why i ask if geylang ones are safer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1