The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!
[Attached man] Having fun without hurting anyone.

Hello all.

This isn't a story sharing thread, thats another topic for another day when I feel more inclined to share.

Here we go.

I'm happily in a relationship with a very attractive girl, she's a trooper and we get on very well in and out of the bedroom, we dated for half a year and together for about 5 months now.

Here's the problem: I'm (still) on tinder and i'm no Brad Pitt but I have my fair share of matches and went out on meetups with those girls.

Most of the 'dates' go well and i always end up having lots of kino and indicators of interest (sorry for using PUA terms here) however, most girl's right marker is making out, they usually stop me right before that and being the fucker that I am, I want more and i can tell that they want it too but they always say there are not 'those kind of girls'. I totally understand of course and I don't force the issue.

Therein lies the problem: How do you communicate to a girl that you just want to have some fun? Without her having the expectation that it will end up being something more and getting her feelings hurt when nothing happens?

Attached guys do share your experiences here and ladies, do feel free to contribute too (you're welcome to call me a cunt too, if you must)

Happy tuesday y'all.
Old 25-10-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Pockypig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Attached man] Having fun without hurting anyone.

Normally I will tell them up-front even before meeting or during first meeting that I'm married. So I won't waste too much of each other time. I don't wanna lie and hurt them later or cover my lie with lies.
I know I'm lowering my chance but i would prefer not to have fun then cause some one pain.
Old 25-10-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
ahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeah I'm usually quite upfront that I'm looking for fun. If they are up for it then we proceed. If not then no point wasting time.
Old 25-10-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Any success stories then ahyew and Porkypig?

How did that work out?

I understand your rationales, it makes sense but at what stage do you bring that up?
Old 25-10-2016, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

I believe when i tell them i am married, the girls would know that i am looking for fun, not a serious relationship.
Old 25-10-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStupid80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Normally it would turn to be Fb and of course they knew your status. Anyway it depend on fate and luck.
Old 25-10-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

how do u guys chat up hot milfs when u see them outside on the streets?
Old 25-10-2016, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
how do u guys chat up hot milfs when u see them outside on the streets?
just ask them " ai sio kan mai ? "
Old 25-10-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJB View Post
I believe when i tell them i am married, the girls would know that i am looking for fun, not a serious relationship.
It still puzzles me that there will be girls who don't mind having fun with a married man, you must be hot enough for them to ignore logic or anything.

Then again, maybe i havent seen the world enough haha
Old 25-10-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStupid80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
It still puzzles me that there will be girls who don't mind having fun with a married man, you must be hot enough for them to ignore logic or anything.

Then again, maybe i havent seen the world enough haha
There r some women really don't mind because it is what they are looking for as well. Normally they set the line and don't across personal life. Why I say women? Because so far those I encountered are either married or not syt.
Old 25-10-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
There r some women really don't mind because it is what they are looking for as well. Normally they set the line and don't across personal life. Why I say women? Because so far those I encountered are either married or not syt.
When the women are married im not so worried cos you know at the end of the day she has to go back to her husband.

Any tips from bros on how to preposition the girls that you just want fun.?
Old 25-10-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Ali86 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hard to guarantee. In e beginning she can say she is open , just want some incentives etc..later part if she really falls in love she might do sth silly or dangerous even to the extend harming ur farmily.
Old 25-10-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
bengeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nothing is free. If you pay then it becomes a commercial transaction. Implied no string attached. Otherwise they come after you on. Remember the karma if u cheat them their feeling
Old 25-10-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Pockypig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chance will drop a lot when u tell them u before meeting up. But that will filter way those who will give u many problem later on.

In the past I got a Philippines gf and 2 local ex-colleagues. After meet up with pinoy, I told her when she already got horny(I haven't touch her). A bit too late but she is hack care mode le. At least I did my part. She gave me the best sex experience in my life for a few months before she went back.

As for 2 ex-colleague already knew I'm married when I join that company. So need not to touch on them.

Currently meeting a few, 4 from wechat and 1 from another forum. 2 pinoy maids, 1 local div and 2 local married. Married ones are out for fun so it's no problem telling them I'm married. Div one mind I married so nothing happen yet even I know she hungry liao. Maids, I just "break off" with one cause want to meet me daily and I sense something fishy about her. She is trying to fish my information.

Well, it's really base on fate and luck as bro stupid80 said. For a few years I encounter zero woman. Past 2 months I met 5. Not sharing details as it got nothing to do with the topic here.

Last edited by Pockypig; 25-10-2016 at 04:11 PM.
Old 25-10-2016, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice sharing bros lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1