The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
datukvincent is Cool - loads of Potential
Angry SYT gal commented men penis are the dirtiest

Walk around Furama Hotel & u will find this BEAUTY SHOP WITH BLUE SIGNBOARD on the third floor.

Attracted to a syt gen by the name Stella working part time there. Open the door & walk in ask whether any massage. Yes she did massage at $35 for 30min. Pay & enter into 1 of the cubicle. SOP. After a short while of piano massage gal ask a GQ. She only do hj @ $50 so ok. She put on a disposable rubber glove while hj me. Feeling uncomfortable I ask her remove the glove but she say no. She commented that GUYS PENIS ARE THE DIRTIEST SO MUST WEAR GLOVES DO HJ.

Wtf. I shoot her straight into her chee bi fucking face by telling her she should not be in this line in the 1st place. $$ also dirty. After exploded just pay her $50 & ask her fuck off. She ask me for extra tips of another $30 saying that I take too long to explode. And tell me she's a student here studying part time in business & in need of $$. I tell her there's no easy $$ in life. If she want earn more $$$ she must be willingly to sell her body.

Avoid this joint. She looks attractive but service poor. Can only do hj with glove on hand. No auto roam.
Old 22-10-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 16
ace73 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterace73 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterace73 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterace73 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: SYT gal commented men penis are the dirtiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by datukvincent View Post
Walk around Furama Hotel & u will find this BEAUTY SHOP WITH BLUE SIGNBOARD on the third floor.

Attracted to a syt gen by the name Stella working part time there. Open the door & walk in ask whether any massage. Yes she did massage at $35 for 30min. Pay & enter into 1 of the cubicle. SOP. After a short while of piano massage gal ask a GQ. She only do hj @ $50 so ok. She put on a disposable rubber glove while hj me. Feeling uncomfortable I ask her remove the glove but she say no. She commented that GUYS PENIS ARE THE DIRTIEST SO MUST WEAR GLOVES DO HJ.

Wtf. I shoot her straight into her chee bi fucking face by telling her she should not be in this line in the 1st place. $$ also dirty. After exploded just pay her $50 & ask her fuck off. She ask me for extra tips of another $30 saying that I take too long to explode. And tell me she's a student here studying part time in business & in need of $$. I tell her there's no easy $$ in life. If she want earn more $$$ she must be willingly to sell her body.

Avoid this joint. She looks attractive but service poor. Can only do hj with glove on hand. No auto roam.
New type of service hehehe.
Good info bro
Old 22-10-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Someone has to TELL HER OFF in her face...Kudos to datuk 👌

She deserves to the entry of HALL OF SHAME - state SHOP unit no + ML NAME big big.
Shall upp you gao gao ...👍
Old 22-10-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hahahaha! Stupid bitch
Old 22-10-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

they use men body to make money.
all excretion reserve for them...enjoy
Old 22-10-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

they use men body to make money.
all excretion reserve for them...enjoy

thk datuk for sharing yr experience
Old 22-10-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

dirtiest part of human body is actually the hands and the face
Old 22-10-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Should have stop her and walk out when she started wearing the glove.
Old 22-10-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light

HJ with gloves on and you still can cum ah?
Old 22-10-2016, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
dirtiest part of human body is actually the hands and the face
In Aesop's fables, i have to agree with him that the tongue is the worst. Its definitely the meanest and dirtiest of all. Real dirt can be washed off but not that kind of dirt that stirs up wars, hate, killings, humiliation, derision and comparison. Just food for thought bros. Cheers.

If that lady wants to earn men's money, then she should jollywell accept what it takes to keep that money from us. No one complains money is dirty also.
Old 23-10-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21149 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Prince View Post
HJ with gloves on and you still can cum ah?
Lol! Good question, most men can't cum including me
Old 23-10-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Gosh... LOLz... You must have a mind of steel in order to cum in that situation. Kudos to you! Up you!
Old 23-10-2016, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 16
yuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to all

macham HJ with CD but CD on her hands. . LMAO
Old 23-10-2016, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she's not using the type of glove that housewives use to wash dishes ya ..
Old 23-10-2016, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 15
oldcock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Save the 35+50 & D.I.Y.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1