The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Fetishes is Cool - loads of Potential
Is it worth it to invest in a girl that u don't have feeling for??

To make her your FB?

Recently got to know this 30+ divorced woman. We chatted for quite awhile now.. She seems to be quite interested in me. We often talk dirty and it seems she is ready to be up by me anytime however she often remind me she wanted a serious relationship.

My question here is should I fake that I like her to make her my FB or not? I am single btw ...
Old 15-10-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 12
LateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Is it worth it to invest in a girl that u don't have feeling for??

why hurt a lady again who just got hurted from her marriage?

I think she just want to get attached due to insecurity. if you play your cards right and be open to her, i believe she wont mind to treat you as fb.

remember, if she is the crazy type one, u will suffer even if you are single.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetishes View Post
To make her your FB?

Recently got to know this 30+ divorced woman. We chatted for quite awhile now.. She seems to be quite interested in me. We often talk dirty and it seems she is ready to be up by me anytime however she often remind me she wanted a serious relationship.

My question here is should I fake that I like her to make her my FB or not? I am single btw ...
Old 16-10-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 11
KumarSegar is a name known to allKumarSegar is a name known to allKumarSegar is a name known to allKumarSegar is a name known to allKumarSegar is a name known to allKumarSegar is a name known to all

Quote:
it seems she is ready to be up by me anytime however she often remind me she wanted a serious relationship.

can share how come you are so confident that she is ready to be upped by you ?

thanks
Old 16-10-2016, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
To make her your FB?

You're an adult. Make your own decisions.
Don't expect others to make for u.
And of course bear the consequences of your decision n actions.

Even if she don't Chop off your Dick n feed her dog, maybe u move in the same circles n she can bad mouth u
Old 16-10-2016, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
To make her your FB?

I just cannot understand why you need to fake interest in a woman so that you can just get a fuck. And that is NOT investing, that is called Bullshitting. Sorry, but you are seriously in need of professional help to resolve your problems of using people period.
Old 16-10-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10933 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

TS just move on. Maybe the next girl may appreciate you.
Old 16-10-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Shallowbitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Definately not. Why would you need to spend on somebody with no feel?
Old 16-10-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thomaslew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
To make her your FB?

Fake to like her will get you into deep shit. Best is tell her u not ready for a relationship
Old 16-10-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KumarSegar View Post
can share how come you are so confident that she is ready to be upped by you ?

thanks
She has been constantly talking dirty to me over messages...
Old 16-10-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomaslew View Post
Fake to like her will get you into deep shit. Best is tell her u not ready for a relationship
Why will get into deep shit? Anytime I can break up with her right?
Old 16-10-2016, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateHunter View Post
why hurt a lady again who just got hurted from her marriage?

I think she just want to get attached due to insecurity. if you play your cards right and be open to her, i believe she wont mind to treat you as fb.

remember, if she is the crazy type one, u will suffer even if you are single.
Both of us just got out of a relationship. Just that hers is a marriage. Maybe we just making use of one another?
Old 16-10-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

better make it clear right from the start that you're looking for a fb....bluff her, bed her , most prolly she will make hell for you when you walk out on her...she can even go to your office and create a scene..witness such before and it's seriously no joke when you make a woman go mad...
Old 17-10-2016, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

its ok to play around but don't lie to get laid. Be honest. The backlash will be minimal.
Old 17-10-2016, 06:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
shijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
better make it clear right from the start that you're looking for a fb....bluff her, bed her , most prolly she will make hell for you when you walk out on her...she can even go to your office and create a scene..witness such before and it's seriously no joke when you make a woman go mad...
Yes I also saw before.
And when she cries, yell n smash things is like crazy woman from asylum. Don't play play.
Old 17-10-2016, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 20
Arucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to behold

why not? no one know what the future is gonna be like. just play along and enjoy the relationship maybe u will fall in love with her maybe she will ditch u. no one can be sure even u intend to have a serious relationship doesnt mean u will definitely end up in a marriage. she should know that rule as well. so long u r not attached.

My Fav Bt Site

"A Wank a day keep mistress at bay"'s Thread
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1