The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 8
Antheang99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntheang99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My experience with a married man

Hi guys, chill. As much as I wanna sell my panties, one of the reason why I'm here is because I have been a silent reader for a few years now. I forgot how I chance upon it.. Probably my brother forgot to clear the auto fill in our family computer 😂 So after so long of "taking" from the site & enjoying the stories, I decided to share my little episode.

My ex is a married man. He is 15 years older than me, tall, very charming. Usually he is quiet but he has a sense of humor which I get. I worked for him for 1.5 years, being his PA/admin. I am consider not bad looking, slim, 1.7m tall. He brings me around for meetings etc. feelings started to develop once when I was feeling unwell. I blacked out in the office. I woke up probably after 1 min, and saw all my colleagues and him panicked & ask if I needed to go hospital. I didn't need to so he insisted to send me hm. Even when my other colleagues offered, he insisted.

In the car, he was very caring. Gave me water, and pet my head asking if I felt better. After this incident, I grew a liking towards him, he became more than just a boss(ok I know I was a XMM ok so it didn't take me much to like somebody lol).

Once, he needed to go KL for a meeting. Usually I don't travel with him but this time he offered to take me along. I have never been on a work trip so I thought why not. Instead of flying, he drove up in his BMW. In the car it was quite a bit of laughter and playful banter, chatting about everything. We stayed in Westin in KL. to our dismay(or is it fated?) the receptionist only had reservation for 1 room. Ok maybe it was my boss playing tricks. I never know up till today.

It's a 3d2n trip so boss requested for 1 more room for the next day.. "Anthea, tonight we just share a room ok? Don't worry it's separate bed." Actually the naughty side of me was secretly happy "Hmm really no room? Then no choice what.. Ok Loh.." I replied with reluctance 😝

After meeting and dinner with the partners from KL, we went for drinks at Ritz Carlton hotel bar. I am not a good drinker; 5 glasses of wine and I was quite high already, but still conscious.

Boss: "Anthea, you ok? Wanna go back hotel rest first? I send you back."

Me: "Ok"

Boss walked me back(ritz just behind Westin) & I held his arm. Nice biceps.. I thought to myself even though I was high lols. I usually get very horny when I am high on alcohol. So with the influence of the wine, I became quite daring.. In the lift, I leaned on his chest and hugged him.

"Anthea u ok?? Aiyo tell u don't know how to drink then don't drink so much, you still drink until very wu seh"

He held me back by my waist and it felt very nice secure..

When I reach the hotel room, I purposely hold his arm and told him don't leave.. Because I was wearing a low cut short dress, he could see everything as I lean forward on purpose showing him my cleavage...
Old 08-10-2016, 02:59 PM
Samster

Antheang99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntheang99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My experience with a married man

I know some people will say I am slutty, seduce married man etc.. But it's history and we have both moved on. Now he is happily having another girlfriend. Even if he don't have me, he will have other girls. By the way his wife really close both eyes. I know no women is so stupid dunno husband outside cheating. But I guess it's just his way of life..
Old 08-10-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Bynote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start, please continue sis
Old 08-10-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

I was so horny. But boss said "cannot la they all still waiting for me to go back and drink with them! You rest ok"

😒 Me: "Chey. Must be I not sexy enough"

Boss: "You're so sexy Anthea. But also have to go have last drink right"

My face lit. "So you coming back after last drink?"

Boss: "Yes la"

Me: "Ok faster"

Boss: "You go shower first"

Me: "ok"

After he left the room, I jumped into the shower, washed up and brushed teeth. By this time I was already not so drunk.. But still high high. I wore a panty and tank top, nothing else. And climbed into bed. Just when I was falling asleep, I heard the door open. I pretended to sleep. He came and check on me, then pushed my hair away from my face before going to shower.

Because of the alcohol, I was quite sleepy and was dozing off and semi awake. Suddenly I felt someone tugging at the blanket and sit on the bed behind me.

My heart was thumping real fast but I was tired. He touched my back and lie down. It was a super single I think. So still ok for 2 person to lie down. Luckily he not the fat kind lols.

He hugged me from behind and I was shocked that he was naked as I felt his hard tool on my lower back!

Me: "Hmmm what you doing.."

Boss:"hugging u la.. You very nice to hug"

Me:"hmm dont want.." I tried to move away from him but the bed too small so basically I was just fidgeting around

Boss:"Don't want what? Don't want me to hug you.. Or don't want this?" He used his dick to rub my butt crack

Me:*gasp* "Eh I'm your employee.. Didn't know you so daring"

Boss:"you invited me what.. I thought you want all of this"

Me: "hmmm" act blur ignore lols

Boss turned me around gently and gave me some pecks, first on my forehead, then cheek, then lips.. I reciprocated and kissed him back.
Old 08-10-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 13
Andfan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndfan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: My experience with a married man

Haha nice story cont more
Old 08-10-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more
Old 08-10-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Kujay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue....
Old 08-10-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Nando36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvuass View Post
camping for more
Me too, camping here
Old 08-10-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10933 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Sexciting part coming up, more please
Old 08-10-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

Naturally his hands roamed from my lower back to my ass while we French kissed. My nipples got harder and I knew he could feel it through my tank top pressing against his body, it turned me on further. His right hand carressed my body and cupped my breast.

Boss:"Horny ah baby?"

Me: broke away from the kiss and chuckled. "Baby? So fast promoted ah?"

Boss:"Ya if not what would you prefer me to call you?"

Me:"Baby is fine."

We continued frenching for so long. I don't know about you all but I loved French kissing. So hot. My pussy was already very wet and I could feel that he was really hard too. I haven't even touch his dick hehe.

After what seemed like 30mins of touching & frenching each other, I was so horny and wet I couldn't wait any longer. So I turned and push him down making him lie flat on the bed. He was taken by surprise.

Boss:"Why baby?"

Me:"you make me so horny baby.."

I slowly kissed his neck down to his nipple and lick it. Then slowly lick from his belly to his shaft. I was surprised by how good he tasted because my 1st bf smokes and I don't know if it's true or just my first bf.. It's really a big difference and my boss tasted like heaven (I may sound exaggerating but I really enjoy giving him bj so much, it's puzzling lols) I gave short licks on the tip then sucked the whole length in, inch by inch.

Boss:"Hmm baby yes.. Ahh.."

He moaned in pleasure while I did my thing..

Boss:"Baby turn around, I want to taste your pussy.."

Initially I was a bit hesitant and refused(because I didn't have good experience with it and I was extremely sensitive).

But he sat up and threw me onto the bed.

Boss:"don't be shy baby.."

He proceeded to lick it and omfg it was sensitive! But I was so horny and intoxicated it felt good. I moaned so loud I think the next room could hear us lols.

Me:"Ahh baby ahh yes hmm"

Boss:"you like it? Yea?"

Me:"hmmm yes I love it" its my first time enjoying a blowjob.

He turned around and got into 69 position.

Boss:"Suck my cock baby"

He was the first person who talked to me in this manner and instead of thinking he is rude, I loved it. It was a little difficult to give him a bj in that position as I was facing his balls. So I sucked his balls while stroking his dick.

Me:"baby I want you.."

Boss:"u want me to fuck you baby? Say it."

Woah I swear when he said that I went crazy.
Me:"Yes baby I want you to fuck me. I'm so horny"
I said with pleading eyes(anyway not like he could see it was very dark lols)

We got into missionary position and put his hard dick at my entrance, there he go again..

Boss:"You want this baby? Yea?"

Me:"yes baby I want it I want you to fuck me pls fuck me now!"

With one slow thrust, his dick went in with some resistance even though i was dripping wet(maybe because it's been awhile since I last had sex and his dick was thick man)..

We went on like energizer bunnies and all I could hear was our moans, the wetness and him fucking him. It was all too much to handle. Meanwhile, he kept dirty talk to me and that made me feel like a slut.. But a slut enjoying the fuck. Lols

Me:"I'm cumming baby uhh you're so good!"

Boss:"I'm cumming too baby. I love your pussy so much"

Me:"Ya baby ya..!"

I cummed so hard and he did too. Needless to say I needed to take plan B the next morning since we had it raw. But boy was it good. His cum was dripping out of my pussy and we were both panting like mad.. That was our first fuck. Totally memorable lols. Until today I still get horny just thinking about it.. That same night, we fucked twice more.. Would you guys like to hear more or is the sex part boring for u guys? Pls give some feedback, as this is my first time writing my sex story.. Thx!
Old 08-10-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Northwave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The sex part is good, do continue
Old 08-10-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Hi TS,

Nice story.
I won't call you slutty. In fact, I will never call any of my previous fuck buddies slutty.
It was a moment of urge and needs that you want to fulfill.
Anyway, do carry on lol.
Old 08-10-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
Pexit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, camping here..
Old 08-10-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster