The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2016, 01:40 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Serious TOC Andrew Loh going for heart bypass only realise how good PAP is to him

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

One of the artery 100% block! Get well soon Andrew!!

Andrew Loh (founder and ex chief editor of TOC): [So, I went to Hougang Polyclinic to see a doctor and to get a referral to TTSH......Am I worried about the op, which is taking place on 22 September? Not really.

I believe I am in good hands, and that the op will go smoothly. I am a little anxious about all that cutting, though – the surgeon is going to be taking 3 veins from my legs and my left arm, plus cutting apart my breastbone to get at my heart – and the pain I am going to have. (Doc said they will give me morphin for the first 2 days.)

As for the financials, I have to say we were surprised when the nurse who counselled us on such matters told us the cost of the bypass surgery, and how much we are expected to pay.

The final bill is expected to be in the ballpark of $5,000, give or take. This is after an up to 80% government subsidy.

Factor in Medishield Life (please contribute to your Medisave!), and personal insurance, and we end up paying very little (if any) by way of cash payments.

So, whatever you may say, I do appreciate that govt subsidy and Medishield Life are important and helpful.

If you do not contribute to Medisave, or do not have enough in Medisave, PLEASE find some way to contribute! It is important!

Life is indeed short. This news of me needing a bypass op comes barely 2 months after I had turned 50. Such news do make you pause and ponder on life, and to treasure those around you.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1