The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2016, 03:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Need help on friend wanting to sell her old clothes/sch uniform. Wrong? Not illegal?

I was having a conversation with a younger female friend a few days ago, and amongst other things, she shared that she had to move out of their own home soon (father had gambling problem) and asked for help, mostly with moving / borrowing a van to shift her stuff and her mom's stuff elsewhere.

The topic of selling off her stuff came up during the conversation, and I told her that since she and her mom would be in one room together, she should get rid of all the unwanted stuff. Books and all can sell online, and she's started on getting rid of some, but other stuff like her old clothes / old school uniform, she doesn't mind selling, but I told her wait a while first.

She's only 17, but selling her old school uniform isn't illegal or wrong right? What if people asked for pictures of her and she gave a picture of her wearing the uniform (minus head or sth), still ok? And, any more discreet way of doing stuff like this? If she sold her used undies also isn't wrong right?

Please don't PM me for her contact for any indecent proposal, she's under 18 anyway. I'm just helping her find out information on where to sell her old clothes / school uniform (aka where will get her the best price for her stuff), how much, and any other details she might need to know about so she and her mom can rebuild their lives.

TIA.
Old 10-09-2016, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Re: Need help on friend wanting to sell her old clothes/sch uniform. Wrong? Not illeg

Who wants all these things?

Ask garang guni man, maybe he also don't want. If want, its few dollars for a lot of kg.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:37 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Need help on friend wanting to sell her old clothes/sch uniform. Wrong? Not illeg

No point la...2nd hand clothes all this no value
Old 10-09-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18396 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Hhaha....sch holiday post! Selling used clothing need to cum to sbf to advertise ! by selling used clothings can help rebuild lives! Must be beri high pricing then!
Old 10-09-2016, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
No point la...2nd hand clothes all this no value
Haha, thanks then.. I just thought that people would have fetishes for these.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1