The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2006, 05:52 PM
xiaoyanzi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
24yr Local Chi doing FL

Hi guys, introducing a pretty local chi FL. Below is a FR from one of the clients.
Name : Jasmine
Race : Local chi
Ht : 164
Wt : 45kg
Vital stat : 34a 24 32
Face : 7 (long wavy hair, work as part time model)
Body : 7 (Slim type)
Bbbj : 7 ( slow n gd suction)
Fj : 8 ( willing to do various position)
Gfe :10 ( friendly n service oriented)
Cim : no
Anal : no
Damage : a) $170 1hr 1 shot exc rm include condoms
Availabilities : Mon to sun 7pm to 9pm ( Have a full time job in the day)
Interested please pm mi ur name n contact n the slots u want. Sorry to malay n indian guys. If my pm is full, Email at [email protected]. Pls do not ask mi for the gals contact. Thanks.
Old 27-11-2006, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
stoneforest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 24yr Local Chi doing FL

Confirm Xiaoyanzi is real. In fact spoken over the phone and she is a lady. Anyway, must thank xiaoyanzi for the arrangement. Jasmine is a gem to me.

When I first saw her, she is pretty in my eyes. We chatted for a while and she then asked me to bathe with her. Wa. dun waste time liao, proceed to bathe together. She will wash me and my little bro also. then start to kiss me during shower. Song man. Will not go into full details or else will be too long to write.

My brief ratings on her:

Race : Local chinese
Ht : 164
Wt : 45kg
Looks : 7
Boobs: A
Body : 7 (Slim type)
Bbbj : 7 ( slow n gd suction)
Frenching: This girl can really french
Finger: She gets wet easily
FJ : 7. Keep on telling me she came out a lot of juice.
Gfe :9 ( friendly n service oriented. She will hug when she enters the room and before she leaves)
Damage : $170 1hr 1 shot exc rm include condom
RTF: Confirm yes ar

Pl pm Xiayanzi for arrangement
Old 29-11-2006, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I managed to have a booking with Jasmine early this week.

After waiting for 10min at the hotel, I finally got a room. SMSed the OKT immediately and was told that Jasmine had been waiting. Before too long, Jasmine arrived and pressed the door bell. I quickly opened the door and found a pleasant looking girl. She was wearing a sphagetti strip and blue jeans – quite appealing. She has light brown hair, fair skin and quite sweet looking, and nice body shape.

Very friendly girl and started hugging me and kissing my neck. I went to have shower first and she did the same afterwards. We proceeded to bed then, and she started with kisses in my neck and ears. I told her I prefer cat bath and she obliged. BJ was with CD as requested by me. She used a bit too much saliva as it was dripping all over my genital area. I asked her to put on her blouse and she obliged too. She had a few blouses in her bag and I picked a tube of brown colour. She looked sexy with that.

After a while, I asked her to come on top of me and start riding. There was nothing special about that, though she tried to act by touching her own breast. After that we switched to doggy which was also ok. She moved a bit too much, as I prefer to control the pace. But her bum is very fair, nice and smooth. After about 5 min, I pushed her forward with her lying on her tummy and I pumped from behind. I came in that position.

Name: Jasmine
Race: Chinese / Ba ba
Body: 34A-24-34
Ht: 165cm
Wt: 47kg
Face: 7/10 – doesn’t look very Chinese because of her Ba ba background. Would be 8/10 if she looks more Chinese.
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
Damage: $170 + room charge
RTF: probably not; a bit too wild for me.
Old 08-12-2006, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 20
Arthurh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArthurh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Jasmine a few days back. Met her at a hotel convenient to her. She came in blouse and tight faded jeans.

Quite chatty and friendly, she mentioned she just started over last weekend and still green.

Here's the rating...

Face : 6
Body : 6.5
Bbbj : 6
Fj : 7
Gfe :8
Old 19-12-2006, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
blackrex is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Jasmine last week. as promise xiao yan zi. my FR.

she's quite chatty, understanding. overall a good fuck. will rtf.

Here's the rating...

Face : 7/10
Body : 7/10
Bbbj : 7.5/10 ( u need to get her in the mood)
Fj : 7/10
Gfe :8.5/10
Cim : yes ( i did have a CIM perhaps she like me... but can try requesting =) )
Old 19-12-2006, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
tansh is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Jasmine yesterday.Met her at a hotel convenient to her.

Very nice, understanding and friendly, she mentioned she just started over last weekend and still green.

Here's the rating...

Face : 8
Body : 8.5
Bbbj : 8
Fj : 8
Gfe :9

Would book her again in future.
Old 20-12-2006, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
gary4024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried her last night. She mentioned she only started recently which explains the lack of FRs. I think she's a pretty good bonk, very friendly and accomodating to requests.

Looks : 6.5/10
Body : 7/10
Bbbj : 6/10 (not enough suction for me but she's willing to try)
Fj : 7/10 (She's super wet man. There was a huge patch of her juice on the bed after we bonked. Nice moaning, kept calling me dear/darling throughout the session. She said she came together with me... dunno real anot but she really moaned and I did feel some pussy contractions heheh )
Gfe :7/10 (volunteered to massage after the FJ and was very chatty)
Cim : She allowed me to CIM, but i didn't
Anal : never try
RTF: unlikely cos no vitamin M atm

Overall I would say she's quite value for money but as always, remember one man's meat is another's poison!
Old 05-02-2007, 04:30 PM
kb_soo80

Thanks to xiaoyanzi for arranging the appt wif Jasmine last week Below is my FR n also my first FR. Hehe.

Check in h81 n sms xiaoyanzi the room no. 10mins later the bell ring. Open the door n first impression was "wow" n quickly invited her into the room.

In the room,we started to chat n make ourself comfortable. Then she ask to bathe. We stripped individually, but she helped me to hang my clothes. The shower was SOP but we were chatting all the way thru.

On the bed, she dimmed the light. She then climbed on top of me and did a simple catbath and licked my nipple. Her titts brushed my chest softly. We kissed like lovers n lots of tounge fights n I like the feeling. She then turned and her butt was on my right facing the mirror and continued the catbath. I then slowly and softly rubbed her pussy. It was already very wet. She was moaning with joy. Occassionally paused and said 'shiok'. She then went on 69 and bbbj me. I used my fingers to spread her pussy lips and rubbed her clit. She was moaning and moaning. She could not concentrate on her bbbj. She stopped and rested her head on my thigh. I climbed out of her and she turned and laid on the bed. She smiled and waited for me to service her. I slowly kissed her nipples and licked and sucked them. She was moaning. She asked me to lick her pussy. I said not yet. I used my finger and rubbed her clit, from slow to fast. She was moaning at first and then screamed, and she jerked her hip, and she cummed. Tired wif my finger, i started to paint her. Can see she was enjoying the painting wif her moaning.

I told her I am ready, and she smiled and helped me to put on the condom. I inserted my dick slowly into her cunthole. It was very tight. She gasped and moaned, and her eyes were closed. I pumped slowly. Each time I pumped, she would scream with ecstasy. I changed to sideway. She screamed louder, as my dick could penetrate deeper into her cunt hole. I began to pump faster, and she was really screaming at the top of her voice. She was really in ecstasy now. After few more pumps, I cummed and I think she also cummed. After some rest in the same position, she took out the wet condom, and offered to massage me. I knew she was tired and I told to lie down and rest. She smiled happily and laid on my chest. We chatted for a while, then had a sop shower and then put on the clothes and I kissed her goodbye and out of the room.

My ratings (in my opinion):

Looks: 7/10 (maybe i havent seen a more prettier FL yet)
Body: 7.5/10 (Slim n fair skin wif nice boobs just nice for her body)
Bbbj: 6.5/10 (short, soft)
FJ: 8/10 (very responsive, likes to cummed if you are gentle to her)
Gfe : 9/10 ( very accomodating)
Rtf : yes but of cos would like to try others also
Overall a very good session.I like this type of gal who enjoys the sex.
Old 15-02-2007, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
durianking81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for Xiaoyanzi for arranging jasmine on last nite. Chesk in n sms the room no to xiaoyanzi. Suddenly stomachache n went to the toilet. Half way thru the motion the door bell ring. Shit man how ar? cant let the gal wait outside also mah. Wrap the towel n quickly open the door n let her in. Then told her i half way bathing. Phew! went back n continue my business n took my bath n start the action. Shall skip the action part as is all quite standard.
But highlight is she can really shake when she on top. Can see she is really enjoying herself n her soft moans can really turn u on.

Looks: 7.5/10 (My type . i find her pretty)
Body: 7/10 ( fair n smooth skin n slim body)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (small but proportionate to her body)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Slow n quite long also)
FJ: 7.5/10 (able to adapt to watever style.)
Frenching: Yes
Attitude : 9/10 Fun-loving, hardworking and patient
Rtf : yes!!!
Old 26-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
nihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of light

1st time dealing with Xiao Yan Zi and the process wasn’t exactly smooth, but was in the end more than made up by a sextisfying sexxion with Jasmine.

First look, one of the prettier local FLs I have tried with nice slim bod but only minus point is not for boob lurvers like me. But she was friendly and chatty, very comfortable to be with. We dimmed the lights, put on the music and set the mood right. Started by giving a nice long sensuous catbath and BBBJ, licking the balls too.

When I entered her, she was tight, damn shiok. She said not much experience in this line yet. We only did in missionary position cos cannot tahan long, she was very responsive and tight. After cumming, she laid in my arms continuing our frenching. Then she gave me another BBBJ, albeit short one, to clean up my lil bro.

All in all, I enjoyed myself.

Looks – 6.5/10
Body – 7/10 (becos A cup, minus pt)
Frenching / Fingering - Yes
BBBJ – 6/10 (can be improved)
FJ – 8/10 (tight)
GFE – 8.5/10
Damage – 170 + room
Old 11-04-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sbf4550 is Cool - loads of Potential

thanks angelfighter bro for intro to this GEM......

My apologies for the late FR

Jasmine was one of best FL i have encountered...... if u are great GF feeling and good french kiss session..... she's the one for u.

her service was excellent and really very chatty. really love her CFM looks when she did BBBJ, excellent tougue and suction.

Name > Jasmine
Age > 24
Looks > 6.5/10
Ht > 1.58m
Wt > 44kgs
Boobs > A cup
Frenching > yes
Bbbj > yes
Fj > as many positions as u like
Damage > $360 2hr 2shot exc room n exc cd.
Old 20-04-2007, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
anothersideofme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

many thanks to bro angelfighter for arranging my session w/ jasmine.
i'm not that good in writing a juicy fr, so i'll keep it simple.

body/look dept, i guess it's like what many bros have stated earlier. but if i had to rate her, personally i found her pretty, slim, no boobs but i don't mind, and best of all, she's got that cfm look.

I really loved the foreplay, probably one of the best I had. it was really really stimulating and made my cock real hard. Had she worn a sexy office attire it would have been even better.

service wise, i guess she deserves an SBF's Excellent Service Award 2007.

on my overall sexperience with her, i would say "unforgetable!!!"
Old 24-04-2007, 10:11 AM
xiaoyanzi

Jasmine wll be available tomolo 6pm to 9pm. Interested pm me or reply wif ur sbf nick, name n contact no n preferred slot to my email linda19_na @yahoo.com.sg
Old 03-05-2007, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 18
suncoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro angelfighter for arranging my session w/ jasmine.

After waiting for 30mins, the bell rang.I quickly opened the door and found a lady in sphagetti strip and blue jeans standing there.I invited her in and she apologise for been late & we started to chat.....at the same we stripped on the mini sofa.We started to french for a while & w/o warning she gave me a bbbj immediately.

A few minutes later, she went for a quick shower herself while I went to lie on the bed as I had mine before she came.She dimmed the light then climbed on top of me and started the catbath, licked my nipple and went south to do another bbbj for me.My turn to service her, i went straight to eat & touch her (.)(.) then went further south to lick & taste her pussy till she couldnt take it and ask me to stop.She said it is time to enter her, capped me and rode me cowgirl position, later changed to missionary position and lastly doggie position.Still can't cum then she offer to bbbj me again and masterbate me till I CIM...OMG, Shiok man...

We washed up, dressed up & tcss a bit on the mini sofa.As she was tired, I told her to rest & she smiled happily and lean against my chest.She hug & kiss me before we departed.

Looks : 6.5/10 (Look a bit ah lian, work as part time model)
Body : 7/10 (Slim type)
Frenching: 8/10 (frenched alot)
Bbbj : 7/10 (not enough suction for me, can be improved)
Fj : 7.5/10 ( Nice moaning, kept calling me dear/darling throughout the session. )
Gfe :8/10 (chatty, friendly)
Cim : YES
Anal : never try
RTF: most likely
Old 09-05-2007, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 22
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Arrange an appt wif Jasmine last sat. Below is the FR

She was late for abt 15mins. When open the door she kept apologising abt being late.

In the room,we started to chat n make ourself comfortable. After some chatting, we hug together like couple and she whispered if i already "pcc" b4 hand, haha. We proceed to french kiss and slowly stripped each other clothe off. Nice, another gd point I find is that she never ask for payment first, unlike most other FLs. As i already bath, I ask her to proceed to bathe.

I wont elaborate much on the action as its much the same as the earlier bros had described. Main point I wan to emphasis is her friendly attitude, veri gf feeling. Gv me the feeling that u arent doing wif a FL lo. Even after we cummed, she will cuddle beside u and chat while carassing ur dick. She can really chat and tell u abt herself etc. I guess the only flaw is her boobs ba, small A cup. So far, she is the best local FL I ever tried, in terms of both service n attitude.

My ratings (in my opinion):

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Bbbj: 6.5/10 (sensual type)
FJ: 8.5/10 (very responsive,)
Gfe : 9/10 ( very accomodating)
Rtf : Most likely yes

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1