The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 22
solidwoody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Thumper

My dear bros here can someone out there tell me more abt this place. I have heard it is a fertile ground for checking chicks out.True?
Old 23-11-2006, 04:45 PM
Red_Perrier1099

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Thumper

Yes. It's affirmative, especially on thurs which is Ladies night where ladies go there to get pissed. Friday nights are not bad too with many chicks waiting to be hunted.
However, if you have "langar" face, it will not be easy also.
Old 23-11-2006, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, absolutely! Thurs & Fri is the super hot nites! In the later half of the nite, everyone of us are usually sexually pumps up ... I have already picked up a couple of them ... Thats why I'm preoccupied and recently shy away from the commercial sex scene ... kekeke ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-11-2006, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah.. tempting... i think i will be going there one of these days to try my luck...
Old 24-11-2006, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

I checked out Thumper's website and saw that a lot of the chicks are ang mo?
Old 24-11-2006, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I have already picked up a couple of them
Look like I need to come out from my cave.
Is the place at Goodwood park hotel?
Old 24-11-2006, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 18
Ultra Taro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, is at goodwood park hotel...
Entrance fee and drink over there on high side, but if can catch bitchy chicks, than is worth the trip... Recalled last time i picked up a childcare centre teacher (malay).. wah tell you she power siah.... gave me bj in my car... think about it made me steam again... Going try my luck tonight... see you bros....
Old 30-11-2006, 08:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
doglived is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Taro View Post
Yes, is at goodwood park hotel...
Entrance fee and drink over there on high side, but if can catch bitchy chicks, than is worth the trip... Recalled last time i picked up a childcare centre teacher (malay).. wah tell you she power siah.... gave me bj in my car... think about it made me steam again... Going try my luck tonight... see you bros....
Hi I am urgently looking for buddies to go Thumper with. Please drop me a message at [email protected]. I am 30 yrs.

Dog
Old 30-11-2006, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099 View Post
Yes. It's affirmative, especially on thurs which is Ladies night where ladies go there to get pissed. Friday nights are not bad too with many chicks waiting to be hunted.
However, if you have "langar" face, it will not be easy also.
Bro Red Perrier...

Langar face, every place also cannot succeed lar! Unless the gal is so high, super horny, ownself have langar face and "bak qiu ta stamp" (postage stamp covering the eyes), then maybe got half chance...

Thumper is a great place especially on ladies night. The band standard has kinda dropped abit, esp since they keep playing the same old songs... gd thing is that it is not far from bar none, so bros who like to hop, esp on friday nite, got alternative place to prowl should the action at either be not up to standard...

Holiday season is here..... Jingle tits jingle tits... jingle all the way....

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 30-11-2006, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 18
Ultra Taro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well said and you're right Thumper and bar none quite near. These 2 night-spots can pick-up chicks so long you got "ok" face and of course must know how to talk lah. Dont anyhow turn off the gals, must maintain eye-contact before the act.. Think i no need to teach you bros on how to tackle gals... haha.. And lucky i dont have langar face....
Jingle balls jingle balls, jingle all the way....
Old 04-12-2006, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
SINwoSINS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Taro View Post
well said and you're right Thumper and bar none quite near. These 2 night-spots can pick-up chicks so long you got "ok" face and of course must know how to talk lah. Dont anyhow turn off the gals, must maintain eye-contact before the act.. Think i no need to teach you bros on how to tackle gals... haha.. And lucky i dont have langar face....
Jingle balls jingle balls, jingle all the way....
I fully agree, bro Taro. The only bad thing is too crowded, only eye contact can do the job first before actions...else paiseh when turned down... Gers there are super touchy....song manz
Old 06-01-2007, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Big bros,

Last nite I went to thumper with frds,the place became veri packed after mn.
But last nite more guys than gals.
Saw a few gd looking gals dancing in the dance floor,but also hv a few gorillas as well.

Saw a few guys trying to attract attention fr gals by dancing on the higher platforms,but think they shld attend some proper dancing lessons b4 they thk they are GOOD dancers.
Old 06-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
Mclaren Mclaren

how much is the entrance and drinks? do they play techno and trance?
is saturday nite great for pickin chicks?
Old 06-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Newbie_chngster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think quite a few hc gals also like to come to this place, so want to cheong here u also better play safe.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Another rumour I heard of.
Some of the gals there are ppl's "kept" women.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1