The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
DesperadoGod is Cool - loads of Potential
Adventure of an "innocent" girl

Had being reading stories here for years... and recently ... met this girl and she seem to "enjoy" telling me stories of her adventures. True or not.. I not sure.. but.. decide to post them here all all bro enjoyment... i will type as long as she continue to tell me her stories..

Chapter 1: Bringing BF home

Pei Pei (fake name to protect the real identity of the girl) was 16 that year... studying in a reputable local secondary school. She have a boy friend that she had known for a few months from a local ITE.

That faithful day, Pei Pei met her boyfriend, Alan, to go out. Since she need to go home to change after school, Alan agreed to meet her and send her home first.

Upon reaching the house, Pei Pei left Alan in the living room while she go and change. Pei Pei took her time to bath and changed into something nice. When she open her door and step into the living room, she was shocked to see Alan standing there with only his short and topless. Alan told her that it was a hot day and so he removed his shirt..
Old 30-08-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 9
SilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant future
Re: Adventure of an "innocent" girl

Wow what a excuse to take off clothes. . Pls continue.
Old 30-08-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
StarMax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!!
Old 30-08-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

16-year-old is the legal age to have sex... so, penetration approved, please continue.
Old 30-08-2016, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10933 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Action coming up soon.
Old 30-08-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 8
kpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of light

Camping here too.
Old 30-08-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Don't mind a nice story ..
Old 30-08-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
conly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Don't mind a nice story ..
Who would.
Old 30-08-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
Social Snob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySocial Snob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Starting a campfire .
Old 30-08-2016, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Tailman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 30-08-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

camping here

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 30-08-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Rizaneb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up tent ....
Old 31-08-2016, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
DesperadoGod is Cool - loads of Potential

Sorry to all bro that this might take a while as it take time and effort to extract the story out of the girl.. sometime.. I feel like I am doing an interview..

After overcoming her initial shock of the sight of her boyfriend in her living room topless, Pei Pei noticed the obvious bulge at her boyfriend short. Her boyfriend is also staring at her. Pei Pei is wearing a halter top and using a tube as a skirt. It seem that her body hugging halter top emphasizing her 32b 24 30 figure is causing the reaction in her boyfriend. Not to mention a tube skirt is so short that it hardly covered 1/3 of her thigh.

While Pei Pei is trying her best pretending not to notice her boyfriend obvious reaction and drooling, Alan walk slowly towards Pei Pei standing at the entrance to her room. Alan give Pei Pei a bear hug.... pressing his hard-on against Pei Pei lower body. This is the first time Pei Pei feel a real hard-on pressing against her and this make her feel... weird... but.. good. For the few months into their relationship, Pei Pei have only hug Alan before with the occasional fresh kissing stolen now and then. This is the first time, she feel the activated male counterpart pressing tight against her...

Slowly, Alan start to manoeuvre Pei Pei back into her room. Once both are in the room, Alan close and lock the door behind them. The moment they are securely locked in Pei Pei room, Alan wasted no time in slowly lowering his head and put his mouth over Pei Pei sweet small mouth. Feeling the slightly familiar lip pressing against her lips, Pei Pei open her mouth to allow Alan tongue to enter it. Using her tongue to gently tease Alan tongue upon entry, Pei Pei tongue like Alan tongue vigorously and suck on his tongue hungrily.

Alan move his hands to the back of Pei Pei neck and play with the knot of her halter with both hand. All these while, Pei Pei was hugging Alan at his waist and playfully enjoying his lips and tongue, the only things in the whole situation that she was familiar with. Taking the opportunity that Pei Pei is distracted with the kissing, Alan slowly push her back until they reached the bottom of her bed.
Old 31-08-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
BirdCode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here .....
Old 31-08-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster