The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2006, 07:53 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5255 / Power: 63
Finn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond repute
New SYT Minah

Hi bro, introducing another local minah who is doing FL.

Here's her stats

Name: Aubrey
Face: cute, shy and innocent looking like a young school girl
Boobs: 34a-b not too big, not too small, just nice
Ht: around 1.56m
Wt: around 45kg
Body: small built with shaved pussy with no smell
BbbJ: still new, inexperience.
FJ: lagi tight, willing to try all position
CIM/Frenching: currently no.. still very new
Attitude: very friendly and GF feeling
Damage: 120/1shot/1hr, 180/2shot/2hr (exclude room and rubber)

She is very shy so please be nice to her and treat her nicely. Dont wan to scare her away. Sorry she dont take in malay and indian.

Only available in the afternoon slot daily.

No contact will be given, Interested PM me your name and number for arrangement.
Old 20-11-2006, 10:05 PM
Samster (Donor)

Finn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New SYT Minah

Aubrey available from 12noon to 5pm. Interested please PM me with your available timing, name and contact number.

TQ
Old 22-11-2006, 04:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Aubrey available from 12noon to 5pm tommorrow. Interested please Pm me your name and contact number for arrangement.

TQ
Old 23-11-2006, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Arranged a session on Tuesday. Aubrey is a nice girl overall and very accommodating, willing to try any position and as many as you like. BBBJ is nice but no CIM or Frenching, but that is clear in the thread. Pretty good service, gets very wet quite quickly and gives a nice attitude. She is quite pretty but not quite an SYT I think. Generally, decent value for the money.
Old 23-11-2006, 08:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Aubrey slot for tommorrow full liao. Please Pm me for the available slot for sat.

TQ
Old 24-11-2006, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
tansri1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: New SYT Minah

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.I.M View Post
Aubrey slot for tommorrow full liao. Please Pm me for the available slot for sat.

TQ
sorry for late report SBF poor connection!
Thanks bro for last Thursday meetup with SYT
Had a great time
Typical session but with added syt taste to it
Nice and sweet gal overall
CB hair shaven thats a pity would prefer hairy CB
More shiok
This week already 4 sessions with SBF gems bloody cock a bit swollen!
Bro pls keep me posted ok?
Old 24-11-2006, 05:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

Aubrey available after 12noon tommorrow. Interested please PM me your name and contact for arrangement.

TQ
Old 26-11-2006, 11:44 AM
Samster (Donor)

Aubrey available from nw till 5pm. Interested please PM me your number and contact for arrangement.

TQ
Old 27-11-2006, 07:50 AM
Samster (Donor)

Aubrey available from 12 noon till 5pm. Interested please PM me your number and contact for arrangement.

TQ
Old 28-11-2006, 12:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Aubrey available now till 5pm. Interested, Please PM me your name and contacts for arrangement.

TQ
Old 29-11-2006, 09:04 AM
Samster (Donor)

Aubrey available at 1pm and 2pm slot today. Interested please PM me your name and contact for arrangement.

TQ
Old 10-12-2006, 08:40 AM
Samster (Donor)

Aubrey is back. She available from 12 to 5pm today. Interested please Pm me your name and number for arrangement.

TQ
Old 13-12-2006, 11:34 AM
Samster (Donor)

Aubrey is back. She available from 12 to 5pm today. Interested please Pm me your name and number for arrangement.

TQ
Old 15-12-2006, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
maizze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaizze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi all bros, here to write a fr for Aubrey..

thanks to bro tim, i have finally experience what is a tight cunt

after making arrangement with bro tim for Aubrey, finally booked Aubrey. when she arrive, i invite her in and we juz lie there chatting. But as im a quite shy person, so in the end its her who keeps the chat alive. as we talked, i started to touch her skin and caress her whole body. Woah, she got a fair skin. as we chat, my hands keeps roaming all over her body. Can feel that she got a firm boobs. after caressing for 5 mins(i think), i start the ball rolling by asking her to take off her top. i was shocked that after she took off her top, she start to hug mi tightly and im starting to get braver after spending some time with her. i started to touch her cunt. Oh boy, her cunt was so tight. so buay tahan liao, ask her want to shower together and she say ok.

shower nth happen, so back to the bedroom scene. After the shower, we start to lie down behind the blanket. she starts to fondle my lil bro while i start to caress her boobs and her pussy. after a few mins of petting, i start to lick her cunt and my hands start to caress her boobs.

cant stand it liao, so ask her to service me now. so i lie down and she start to bj mi. after a few mins of bjing, can see that she was not very experienced so i ask her to cap mi and ask mi to get on top of her. As i was entering her, can see that she is really really tight as i can feel that her whole pussy is stretching as im entering her. after a few pumps, i finally released after the long foreplay. but then i end up a happy guy as i finally experience what is a tight pussy

a bit long so bros, hope u all dun mind
Old 26-12-2006, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
toureg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Aubrey. Thanks TIM for the arrangement.

book in the hotel sms him....

she arrived in 15 mins...small, cute

chat & caress her boobs......proceed to shower together

though she is shy but veri accommodating,
willing to try any position, and as many as you wish.
like her cfm face....

here is her rating
look:8/10
body: 8/10 slim
Boobs: 34b(firm)
Fj: 9/10 wet n tight
overall 9/10

Thanks to tread starter for arrangement
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1