The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of
joseph schooling

i wonder how many female want to suck his dick now.
Old 16-08-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold
Re: joseph schooling

Johnbass leading the Q...

Old 17-08-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 14
Sandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find better

he already got such a chio gf, why would he want to fk it up?

i believe we all saw he got hook up on tinder with another girl, think he will be extra careful on these.
Old 17-08-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
droopy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydroopy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Agree . Why would he want to invite unnecessary trouble ? His career is picking up . He really work hard and his family sacrifice a lot for him. My respect to him and to his family .
Old 17-08-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 8
kpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of light

Taught he has a pretty girl friend.
Old 17-08-2016, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

He is now famous n representing singapore. He wont be that stupid to ruin everything.

He has a girl friend now too.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 17-08-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 16
Enzstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnzstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnzstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I like this young man. He is still very humble despite his new found fame .
Old 17-08-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of

I came across an article today where his mother commented that he is single
Old 17-08-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 20
moddin is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoddin is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoddin is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoddin is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoddin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

He is so busy . Everyday training and attending classes . Where got time for girlfriend ?
Old 17-08-2016, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by droopy View Post
Agree . Why would he want to invite unnecessary trouble ? His career is picking up . He really work hard and his family sacrifice a lot for him. My respect to him and to his family .
agree bro, ups +17
Old 17-08-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Wahlan!

As usual the comments here are very poor without me.

It's very easy to find 100 gals to suck his cock.
Find 365 gals also no problem in 'conservative' Asian spore.

People here really don't know celebritydom n fcuking groupies been going on in the world n spore FOR YEARS!

And fcuking gals got nothing to do with married or not or how pretty his gf is.

And Joe is not Li jiawei n Ronald McDonald.
The fcuked up media will definitely protect him unless he fcuks like tiger. Not beer but woods.
Which means they'll cover up.

So even if he fcuks everyday, it WON'T AFFECT HIS INCOME. Cos he's paid 1 million for his medal Not his virginity. Kaozzzz. So he's not throwing anything away.

And people should wake up.
He's not a hero.
He's an athlete. That's all.
His gold medal only covers up garbagements failure.
And unless he donates his one mil, thanks for coming hor Joe.

And Being the poster boy for an oppressive regime isn't a hero hor
Old 17-08-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9389 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Wahlan!

As usual the comments here are very poor without me.

It's very easy to find 100 gals to suck his cock.
Find 365 gals also no problem in 'conservative' Asian spore.

And fcuking gals got nothing to do with married or how pretty his gf is.

And Joe is not Li jiawei n Ronald McDonald.
The fcuked up media will definitely protect him unless he fcuks like tiger. Not beer but woods.
Which means they'll cover up.

So even if he fcuks everyday, it WON'T AFFECT HIS INCOME. Cos he's paid 1 million for his medal Not his virginity. Kaozzzz. He's not throwing anything away.

And people should wake up.
He's not a hero. He's an athlete. That's all. His gold medal only covers up garbagements failure.

And Being the poster boy for an oppressive regime isn't a hero hor
Old 17-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
i don't think he have a choice for being the poster boy. The MIW all want to bask in his glory.
Can always say .......... no.

Same as ilo ilo. Garbagement give grant nia.
Not becos they think the director is lee Ang II.
When win awards, they surgically attach themselves to director n movie. Ptui!

Joe should Go to dinner, collect his million dollar cheque, take obligatory photos n say bye bye. Say need to go for training.

Do you know There are other really world class talents who are better than Joe honestly, who let themselves be made use by fcuked up regimes cos they say they're athletes n only think of sports. Not politics.

When regime collapse, you think wad happen to these athletes? Their name as stink as the regime.
Old 17-08-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
crashnburn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Can always say .......... no.

Same as ilo ilo. Garbagement give grant nia.
Not becos they think the director is lee Ang II.
When win awards, they surgically attach themselves to director n movie. Ptui!

Joe should Go to dinner, collect his million dollar cheque, take obligatory photos n say bye bye. Say need to go for training.

Do you know There are other really world class talents who are better than Joe honestly, who let themselves be made use by fcuked up regimes cos they say they're athletes n only think of sports. Not politics.

When regime collapse, you think wad happen to these athletes? Their name as stink as the regime.
Old 18-08-2016, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandunes View Post
i believe we all saw he got hook up on tinder with another girl, think he will be extra careful on these.
i am not surprised if he surf SBF too, which man in Singapore dunno SBF?

May be he scored a few in tinder or other dating sites already and may be even posted FR here?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1