The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2016, 10:49 PM
Passed away 15 April 2023

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 63
fiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Lost love is a fate worse than death

After years of fucking around. I finally fell in love. Not the way I was used to. Every girl that I've met, I wanted to fuck. And as so far, it's my motto. To fuck as many girls as possible. But then... J happened.

I was stationed overseas. J was a rookie staff. Cute. Adorable. 15 years younger than me. It's strange. The moment I saw her, I found her adorable, like a little kid at heart. She was 24. We got along well. She was fun to be with. She made me feel young again. I spent all my time with her. After work, we hung out. She would sing randomly and spontaneously. It's her personality. And she was a good singer too. For once in my life. I didn't even consider fucking her. There was an angel like aura about her. All we did was hang out. Every night was goodbye and good night. One day I told her I was in love with her. And she told me she was too. She's had one boyfriend before but that didn't work out. And she said, "all my life I've never thought I'd fall in love with a foreigner."

That's how we began. We would hold hands and walk. We'd talk non stop for hours. Anything under the sun. And she would sing for me. We went on for a year. We never fucked and yet I enjoyed every moment with her more than all the girls I've fucked added together. Then her dad found out. He was really upset. I was too old AND a foreigner. The next thing I knew, she stopped seeing me. Her dad had stopped her. She stopped taking my calls. Stopped all communication. She no longer came to work. I couldn't find her at her address. I was rejected at the house. It has been 6 months already since she left my life. I can't eat well, can't sleep well. Life lost its meaning. I moved back to Singapore recently. Since I knew her my life changed. Lust lost its lustre. Love became a higher call... And now. Love is lost.
Old 15-08-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost love is a fate worse than death

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftybucks View Post
blah blah blah ... Love became a higher call... And now. Love is lost.
some how i can understand how you feel bro and I can tell you it SUCKS!
Old 16-08-2016, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 20
Arucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to behold

well it means she dont love u at much. no point remembering her and the love for her.

My Fav Bt Site

"A Wank a day keep mistress at bay"'s Thread
Old 16-08-2016, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 12
Hngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to behold

Death equals the end.

Lost love equals to either you need time to recover it or time to move on.

It takes a tremendous amount of bravery during this period.

But at least it's not the end...

Please don't see it as worse than death. You'll be losing out.
Old 16-08-2016, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17340 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

This one confirmed china gal! China"s society is till very much in the belief of parents giving their blessing for a relationship!
Old 16-08-2016, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
chirpydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ha..an experienced sailor can lost his way...

do you regret not fucking her ??

perhaps the whole episode opens up a whole new meaning to sex....and love...
Old 16-08-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
This one confirmed china gal! China"s society is till very much in the belief of parents giving their blessing for a relationship!
I think you got it wrong. There is a difference between CHINA gal n Chinese girls. In this post, I am referring to CHINESE BORN OUTSIDE CHINA/ or EDUCATED OUTSIDE CHINA

PRC gals dont give a damm, all money only. Asking parents for blessings? Maybe CHINESE gals, not CHINA gals.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 16-08-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 9
TimKaine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTimKaine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTimKaine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camp for more discussions.
Old 16-08-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Aiyo... Why u like my other bro like that ar? Both cheong more than me still can be down jia lat jia lat over a woman?

Let me put it in a nicer way. There'll be other women you will love and you will meet.

I also had women like that, that make me feel like I dun need sex with them and I am happy.

But most of them just make me feel horny these days.

Anyway, can find and will find lah. She's not the only gal left in the world. The fact that it's over just means it's time to find another gal that will be better.
Old 16-08-2016, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
jaderabbit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaderabbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Time will heal all wounds .
Old 16-08-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftybucks View Post
After years of fucking around. I finally fell in love. Not the way I was used to. Every girl that I've met, I wanted to fuck. And as so far, it's my motto. To fuck as many girls as possible. But then... J happened.

I was stationed overseas. J was a rookie staff. Cute. Adorable. 15 years younger than me. It's strange. The moment I saw her, I found her adorable, like a little kid at heart. She was 24. We got along well. She was fun to be with. She made me feel young again. I spent all my time with her. After work, we hung out. She would sing randomly and spontaneously. It's her personality. And she was a good singer too. For once in my life. I didn't even consider fucking her. There was an angel like aura about her. All we did was hang out. Every night was goodbye and good night. One day I told her I was in love with her. And she told me she was too. She's had one boyfriend before but that didn't work out. And she said, "all my life I've never thought I'd fall in love with a foreigner."

That's how we began. We would hold hands and walk. We'd talk non stop for hours. Anything under the sun. And she would sing for me. We went on for a year. We never fucked and yet I enjoyed every moment with her more than all the girls I've fucked added together. Then her dad found out. He was really upset. I was too old AND a foreigner. The next thing I knew, she stopped seeing me. Her dad had stopped her. She stopped taking my calls. Stopped all communication. She no longer came to work. I couldn't find her at her address. I was rejected at the house. It has been 6 months already since she left my life. I can't eat well, can't sleep well. Life lost its meaning. I moved back to Singapore recently. Since I knew her my life changed. Lust lost its lustre. Love became a higher call... And now. Love is lost.
Your greatest regret must be that you have never even fucked her after being with her for a year!
Old 17-08-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 23
pussywillo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypussywillo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
Your greatest regret must be that you have never even fucked her after being with her for a year!
ya lor.... dummy
Old 17-08-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 15
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussywillo View Post
ya lor.... dummy
Simply KUM LAN!!

If out of love is worse than death, kindly go to hospital n look at ppl struggling to stay alive!!

Sorry bro, u are such a loser n fucking mentally weak.
Old 17-08-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5594 / Power: 12
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

I risk being zapped, but I think this bro deserve our sympathy than the needless criticism.

Only when u really fall in love then u will realize how painful it is when it is taken away from u or things don't work out in your way. That pain can change a person, it can make a person weak and it can make a person become very irrational.

I'm glad u have chose to come back to Singapore. Bcos by leaving the place, it will help u in recovering. Looks like u need more time as after 6 months u are still suffering. I hope u can stay strong bro. All the best.
Old 05-09-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Petruk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lost love - is not a big deal.

Most men, once in a lifetime - thought to meet his true love, apple of the eye, the love of my life - if the relation failed - they become delusional and though their life has ended.

What a crap, death is not for play play - USA President, PM of Singapore - when they died - their live is ended, all the wealth, power, friends, family become useless to them. All is kaput.

But if you lost the love of = you can try to win her back or find a substitute
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1