The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Life before I met my boss wife (story)

First, I must say that Bro Starter and Victoria are motivators for me to start this thread. We have been following Bro Starter's thread and Victoria was very interested to know about my early life before I met her. As Bro Starter's story was around the same era where I grew up, thère were many things he wrote that I could share with Victoria. Things like pager, Thomson Yaohan, ah Beng, ah Lian and gangs....these are things that Victoria having born and grew up in Africa will have difficulties understanding. My life before meeting Victoria is kind of messy and quite "colourful". Victoria has suggested that I pen down for her reading pleasures as well sharing here.

I was born in the late 70s here but my early childhood was spend growing up in Chiang Mai, Thailand. My parent had went into partnership with their Thai friend (I call him uncle Surapong). I spend 4 years in Chiang Mai before coming back to Singapore in 1985 to start my primary school education.

I stayed with my aunt in Yio Chu Kang area. It was a 4-NG (those corner unit in 3-room hdb flats). I had my room while my cousin Ming has his own room by himself. Ming is more of those guai guai (good boy) type who spend most of his time studying. Me having grew up in the plantation, belong to those "ye hai Zi" (wild boy) type. I don't like to study but luckily my parent blessed me with a quite ok brain and strong memory. I could remember things I heard, watched or read with ease and can easily recalled most things easily. Thus, I did quite ok for my primary school educations. But, I also gave my aunt and teachers a lot of headaches as I would get into fights (especially with the boys from extended class). Even though I was always outclass (the extended boys are bigger) and lose the fights, at least one of the boy would be in the same bad shape as I. In a fight, I would always target one and land all my blows on him while subjecting my body to the rest of the boys. I called it the "bloody nose" street fight. I was taught by one of the Thai plantation worker that in a fight, always focus on one enemy. Even if you lose the fight, you would earn their fear and respect that you can take down one of them. They would think twice about crossing you in future. It's quite a good advice actually.
Old 22-07-2016, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
JamieVardy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Life before I met my boss wife (story)

Another new story!!
1st camper
Old 22-07-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
autosave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 22-07-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

6 years of Primary School life comes and was gone in a flash. I did quite ok and managed to enter the express stream in one of the better Secondary School, despite the many fights and disciplinary actions that I had.

Before I start my secondary education, my parent bought a house at Yio Chu Kang area. My mum has come back to Singapore with my 2 younger sisters. They are starting their nursery and primary school education here. My dad remains in Chiang Mai although he will fly back to spend times with us.

The first three years of my secondary school days were quite normal. Go to school, study, play basketball, going to arcade centre....

There were some chio girls in my school but I was not really into girls at that time. I tried to behave a bit since my mum was back. Things starts to change when I start my Sec 4 yr.
Old 22-07-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 9
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

How come you never tell me you got Sister!!!
Old 22-07-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter View Post
How come you never tell me you got Sister!!!
I wasn't that close with them. They were born after I come back to Singapore to study. Our age gap quite big.

Why you asked? I'm sure they are not one of the girls you wrote in your threads so far. 😁
Old 22-07-2016, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Please continue.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 22-07-2016, 12:46 PM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

Dun scare me leh, you stay Yio Chu Kang somemore
Old 22-07-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

Dad is going to expand his investment in Chiang Mai. Mum has decided to go back and help him. Auntie May (my mum's youngest sister) will be moving into our house and take care of us. Auntie May's husband passed away a few years back and they had no child. She has always been fond of us and always come to stay with us. When mum asked her to be our guardian, she readily agree to it.

Mum left after Dec school holiday. My life starts to change soon. During the Mar school holiday, I was at one of those arcade centre with my “死党" (buddies). We were quite engrossed in playing "Street Fighters". One of my buddy Dav was quite good at using this character "Ryu". He has been on the winning streaks despite many challengers. In those days, whoever is good gets to keep playing and sure to attract challengers to come and try to "dethrone" him.

Among the challengers, there was this guy who keeps putting in credits to fight Dav's character. Dav jus keep winning. Boys being boys, Dav starts to get a little over his head and starts taunting all his challengers. Some would just laughs it off but Dav's taunting pissed this guy off.
Old 22-07-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dun scare me leh, you stay Yio Chu Kang somemore
That's why I say that your story stirrs up a lot of my memories. Don't worry, both my sis study in Cedar Girls.....unless you also have a girl from Cedar Girls? 😁
Old 22-07-2016, 01:15 PM
Samster

Oops I did it again.....
Old 22-07-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
steel52 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lai liao... new story... camping !
Old 22-07-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster

The guy walk over and give Dav a push.

"Xiao eh, Mai ga lim bei xia lang" (roughly means: smart Alex, don't play punk with me. Note: my translation may not be so accurate)

Dav gave a push back and demanding an apology from him and paying him the credit for causing him to lose the game to the computer.

Crowds starts to gather....I try to separate the 2 of them, telling them that it's not nice to cause a commotion here.

The guy (ah Hu; means tiger) pointed his finger at us and say that if we dare, follow him to another place to settle this.
Old 22-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

Aw Buay Gong!!!
Old 22-07-2016, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aw Buay Gong!!!
That's why I say we are in the same era and area....maybe we have cross paths before? I was quite a bad boy then (Sec 4, Poly days) 😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1