The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2006, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
indoman_il deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Do women also get "special" in HC ????

my gf asked me the other day if women also get "special service" while massage in HC.... not that i wanted her to get one but its a dam interesting question, any info???
Old 10-11-2006, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Do women also get "special" in HC ????

Don't be conned. She is merely testing you to see if you know whether men get specials in HCs. After that she will start accusing you of visiting HCs for FJs and that is the end for you my friend.
Old 10-11-2006, 03:58 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 0
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

I have never heard of women going to HC as customer bro. There are no female customer toilets. No section for women for steambath, jacuzzi and sauna as well as towels or short pants for women so I take it that HCs do not cater to women.

Hope my view helps. btw ur gf knows you to go HC?
Old 10-11-2006, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

I dun think HC serve female customers. Like what bro slider said, she is just testing you only. Dont fall into this trap.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 18
ZIZOUZIZOU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZIZOUZIZOU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes. Some pay to have pleasure. But male masseurs are always stepping on thin line. They must first arouse the woman and there is the danger that they be accused of molest. Local women are conservative, so male masseurs only target foreigners.
Old 10-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
UNFORGIVENPAST is Cool - loads of Potential

A female masseur once told me that the 'special' for women consists of massaging their breasts.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:19 PM
Samster

ZIZOUZIZOU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZIZOUZIZOU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please, please there are places soley catered for women and in these joints there are male masseurs. The women usually wrapped themselves with towels. Some women like hard massage and opt for males. Then if the male can stimulate their women, then they will pop the question. Yes, those horny women actually pay to get fcuk and those lucky males get paid to fcuk. I was also told the rates for special are higher.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
InsiderFcuker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIZOUZIZOU
Please, please there are places soley catered for women and in these joints there are male masseurs. The women usually wrapped themselves with towels. Some women like hard massage and opt for males. Then if the male can stimulate their women, then they will pop the question. Yes, those horny women actually pay to get fcuk and those lucky males get paid to fcuk. I was also told the rates for special are higher.
I second the above
Old 10-11-2006, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIZOUZIZOU
Yes, those horny women actually pay to get fcuk and those lucky males get paid to fcuk. I was also told the rates for special are higher.
hmm..sounds like a dream come true?
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I ever did asked a female masseur.

She ever worked in a lady spa club before & encountered lady customer requesting for "special". It's quite common she say.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 18
Red_Baron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I thought HCs are only for men? Only Spas can cater to both sexes but those that do are mostly clean. Unless the woman are lesbos.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
hmm..sounds like a dream come true?
Now, get real and stop dreaming. Those woman who pays are 99% fat, old and ugly, and looks like your grandma so much so that you have a hard time getting your small head up. How about ask you to bonk the kopi ahsoh from your neighbourhood kopitiam.

Old 11-11-2006, 01:01 AM
Samster

Wrong, wrong, wrong again. There are some 20+/30 ladies who are horny and needed special services. These may be those lonely mistresses who need jabs when their partners are away. My friend working in a foot reflexology joint, once massage a lady in her late 20s and quite good looking. Midway through the massage, the lady rub his didi until he was hard. Then she took it out and gave him a bj. He was shock but thoroughly enjoyed it. No price was mentioned but he got $20 tips.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
FallenAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its in one of the newspaper liao lah, there are 100 such known male masseur around and they earn big money, underground ones how many i don't know.
Old 11-11-2006, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 20
addoode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i once went for massage with my gf in bkk and we took separate rooms. later on she told me that she was given BM by the female masseuse who kept playing with her tits and around the pussy area. my gf got freaked out and dashed out of the room. i came out later becos i was enjoying a BJ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1