The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2006, 01:56 AM
pLumPBrownSugA

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up Come on iN....In need $$

Hey guys...rem me ?? Ria FL ...currently in some financial crisis la..anyway this is my updates damages!! Guaranteed satisfactioN

Name:Ria FL
Sex:F la
Damage:80 full svc ...2hr unlimited shots no anal ....n no cim ....(If only u quote sammyboy)else will charge u as usual 100 normal
Looks:average
HGt/Wgt:156/60
stats:36b/29/35 ..am plump....note tat !!

So...wat r u guys waiting...cum on !!add me me at msn [email protected] ........urgently in need some mny...this special wont go for long..so quick!!
Old 09-11-2006, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
swayed is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Come on iN....In need $$

hi there me interested wif ur offer. pls reply at [email protected]
Old 09-11-2006, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i waiting for first fr. price seems cheap but generic?
Old 10-11-2006, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 18
ssilverzoommer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterssilverzoommer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pLumPBrownSugA
Hey guys...rem me ?? Ria FL ...currently in some financial crisis la..anyway this is my updates damages!! Guaranteed satisfactioN

Name:Ria FL
Sex:F la
Damage:80 full svc ...2hr unlimited shots no anal ....n no cim ....(If only u quote sammyboy)else will charge u as usual 100 normal
Looks:average
HGt/Wgt:156/60
stats:36b/29/35 ..am plump....note tat !!

So...wat r u guys waiting...cum on !!add me me at msn [email protected] ........urgently in need some mny...this special wont go for long..so quick!!

Bro is she the one staying in Hougang?
Old 10-11-2006, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 21
luv69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluv69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
whz a fuss

She sms me to meet late last nite n I requested her today afternoon. We exchange some sms n as well as chated with msn.
She gave me her blk no n ask me to come down. On e way we exchanged 2 sms for cd n she requested me to buy on my way down. When I reached her place I informed her I was there n no reply. Try to ring up but no pick up. waited for 25 min n tell her if she dun reply within 5 min I will leave. But I waited again for 7 mins and no reply. I was so fed up and drove back to my office. Then she sms me to meet another 10 mins time. No mood n no reply.
Self promote n no action. Very disappointing.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
guymafia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can contact me [email protected] to deal?
Old 10-11-2006, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 21
freeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: whz a fuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv69
She sms me to meet late last nite n I requested her today afternoon. We exchange some sms n as well as chated with msn.
She gave me her blk no n ask me to come down. On e way we exchanged 2 sms for cd n she requested me to buy on my way down. When I reached her place I informed her I was there n no reply. Try to ring up but no pick up. waited for 25 min n tell her if she dun reply within 5 min I will leave. But I waited again for 7 mins and no reply. I was so fed up and drove back to my office. Then she sms me to meet another 10 mins time. No mood n no reply.
Wah-liew... I oso chatted with her yesterday & was planning to meet her maybe this weekend leh..... Bro luv69 got such experience, really dunno will kanna fly F-16 by her anot leh....

Hey Ria, if U really need the $$$ & willingly to provide the service, please dun fly areoplane on Bros here who is serious meeting U lah.... let us know early (at least 30mins advance) if U R not able to make it or U'll be late....
We help U solve yr $$$ problem & U help us solve our XXX problem, rite???
Old 10-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
south and north deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman19752001
We help U solve yr $$$ problem & U help us solve our XXX problem, rite???
yeah thats rite
Old 10-11-2006, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2207 / Power: 21
fatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond repute

school holiday...

2828 LuCkY NuMbeR Huat ah

Thanks to all the bros who support me.

My latest fetish: Whatever...whenever...

己所之欲,先施于人
Old 10-11-2006, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv69
WA LAU.. make you go all the way there then go MIA..
must be damn tu lan, never apologise some more..
bro, i understand how u feel.. i fuxk her for u.

BITCH GO FUCK SPIDER LAH!!!
NO STANDARD STILL WANT TO PLAY PUNK???
U THINK PPL LIKE U SO FREE ARH???
MAKE PPL GO UP & DOWN!!!
Old 10-11-2006, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

looks like this FL is not genuine enough, how can promise than delay. of course bro will get angry lah. even return to bonk also no fun liao no wonder this bro not interested to go back for the bonk lah

千算万算,人心难算
Old 10-11-2006, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down Re: Come on iN....In need $$

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo3
looks like this FL is not genuine enough, how can promise than delay. of course bro will get angry lah. even return to bonk also no fun liao no wonder this bro not interested to go back for the bonk lah
not only no fun, HOT liao..
Old 11-11-2006, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
tobi69 is one of the Best!tobi69 is one of the Best!tobi69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo3
Wah lau...if im in bro luv69 position i be pissed off also..guess this girl not genuine and sincere..hey Ria u have anything to say what happen to ur session wif bro luv69...?if u do this i guess there be no bisness for u...!!!
Old 11-11-2006, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 19
echorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to behold

wtf. i tot i wanna check her out. with good rates and all and this happen. wah lau. damn sian.
Old 11-11-2006, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
dreamcafe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$80 gd deal but nw sian half liou
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1