The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
HornyPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Horny Panda : FR - 10 July 2016

Could not stand it anymore after reading so many FRs here. Hormones were on high active shake mode! So went around looking for something. Came to a place at Boat Quay (pretty unusual actually) and went into a MP. Because I went in quite late, there was only 1 masseuse left.

So just took a 60-minute massage session. Masseuse's name is Mxxxxxxx, looked 40+. "Oh what the hell...?" I said to myself and went ahead. Surprisingly her massage skills were not bad! She knew where to apply appropriate pressure and where not to, all at the right places!

I was enjoying the massage so well that I fell asleep! Then suddenly I felt a hand went underneath my balls and started playing (I was awoken by that of course)! She giggled and said, "Sleeping?"

"Yah" I said, "Massage is so boring that I fell asleep..." I was just beh deh beh deh her lah and see if she would ask the GQ.

"Turn around."

Hee hee hee... Here we go...

She squeezed a thickful of lotion and started massaging my area, playing around with both hands. After a while she cleaned her hands and took off her blouse and there I saw a pair of sizeable fat lump! Woh, 40+ and still have pretty firm racks! She started rubbing her rack onto my tool, which was already rock hard.

She proceeded with her finger into my ass and started moaning softly! Fuck! I never had this before! It felt like being violated! It felt like being rape! My tool got red hot! What she did next was amazing -- She took down her pants and underwear, squeezed some lotion onto my right hand and guided me to her butt hole and love hole! Fuuuccckkk! This was too much!

After a while, I had my thumb in her ass and my forefinger in her cave and I was doing the pinch action with my fingers, all insider her! She was already pumping my rod up and down with her hands expertly and giving that moans non-stop.

I blew my load finally. Damn! Wanted to stick my rod inside her but it decide to vomit first before I could do any further... When I settled down, I could feel 2 things:

1) My hot semen rolling down my balls; and
2) Her vaginal walls squeezing my forefinger rhythmitically

Satisfied but not completely satisfied because I was out for a bang but died by the expert hands of the masseuse. Sigh...

Ratings:
Looks -- 5 / 10
Body -- 7 / 10
Boobs -- 7 / 10
Massage -- 8 / 10
Premium HJ -- 8 / 10
Damage -- Affordable!

Will I go back there? Yes, definitely. Masseuse said there are other masseuses around and I can try them out. I will want to do everybody inside to give a good gauge of the entire MP standard. Hee hee hee.
Old 12-07-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 15
Ah_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Horny Panda : FR - 10 July 2016

Bro,

Please share contact.
Old 12-07-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 10
FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!

What is premium HJ?
Old 12-07-2016, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
WhatNow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds good. Place discreet TS?
Old 12-07-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bluegender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing
But this one I pass
Old 12-07-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
loko73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Count me in. Pm me the contact. Thanks
Old 12-07-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Leethomas619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro

can pm the ctc and the lady name?

I like to try her premium hj

thanks in advance
Old 12-07-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyPanda View Post
Could not stand it anymore after reading so many FRs here. Hormones were on high active shake mode! So went around looking for something. Came to a place at Boat Quay (pretty unusual actually) and went into a MP. Because I went in quite late, there was only 1 masseuse left.

So just took a 60-minute massage session. Masseuse's name is Mxxxxxxx, looked 40+. "Oh what the hell...?" I said to myself and went ahead. Surprisingly her massage skills were not bad! She knew where to apply appropriate pressure and where not to, all at the right places!

I was enjoying the massage so well that I fell asleep! Then suddenly I felt a hand went underneath my balls and started playing (I was awoken by that of course)! She giggled and said, "Sleeping?"

"Yah" I said, "Massage is so boring that I fell asleep..." I was just beh deh beh deh her lah and see if she would ask the GQ.

"Turn around."

Hee hee hee... Here we go...

She squeezed a thickful of lotion and started massaging my area, playing around with both hands. After a while she cleaned her hands and took off her blouse and there I saw a pair of sizeable fat lump! Woh, 40+ and still have pretty firm racks! She started rubbing her rack onto my tool, which was already rock hard.

She proceeded with her finger into my ass and started moaning softly! Fuck! I never had this before! It felt like being violated! It felt like being rape! My tool got red hot! What she did next was amazing -- She took down her pants and underwear, squeezed some lotion onto my right hand and guided me to her butt hole and love hole! Fuuuccckkk! This was too much!

After a while, I had my thumb in her ass and my forefinger in her cave and I was doing the pinch action with my fingers, all insider her! She was already pumping my rod up and down with her hands expertly and giving that moans non-stop.

I blew my load finally. Damn! Wanted to stick my rod inside her but it decide to vomit first before I could do any further... When I settled down, I could feel 2 things:

1) My hot semen rolling down my balls; and
2) Her vaginal walls squeezing my forefinger rhythmitically

Satisfied but not completely satisfied because I was out for a bang but died by the expert hands of the masseuse. Sigh...

Ratings:
Looks -- 5 / 10
Body -- 7 / 10
Boobs -- 7 / 10
Massage -- 8 / 10
Premium HJ -- 8 / 10
Damage -- Affordable!

Will I go back there? Yes, definitely. Masseuse said there are other masseuses around and I can try them out. I will want to do everybody inside to give a good gauge of the entire MP standard. Hee hee hee.

You created a nick to promote the place or telling us your fantasy so that more cockanaden will visit your joint LOL
Old 12-07-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
Holyshitcrap123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolyshitcrap123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Interesting FR. Mind to share??
Old 12-07-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
You created a nick to promote the place or telling us your fantasy so that more cockanaden will visit your joint LOL
No lah, you don't like that. The purpose of my nick is the same as yours and many others. The joint is real. Experience is real. And not my joint or am I attached to it in any way lah. Why you wanna think like that? XD
Old 12-07-2016, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

TS , is it on the second floor near towards the end of the lane ? If i am not wrong , opposite is it a 7-11 ?
Old 12-07-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

Sure people. As I am a new member, all my posts are moderated and I have limitations. I will reply all your PMs in time to come. Please be patient ah.
Old 12-07-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 10
hornysquirt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhornysquirt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can share location
Old 12-07-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxiong View Post
TS , is it on the second floor near towards the end of the lane ? If i am not wrong , opposite is it a 7-11 ?
I could not remember if there was a 7-Eleven opposite but definitely need to go up the stairs.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 20
A1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

care to share the contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1