The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2016, 08:17 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
dreamzknight is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Bonked a demure meek ATB, now she wont let go

I am attracted to this ATB colleague who is exactly my ideal type of gf. Gentle, demure and guai guai type of gal. She is not very pretty, a slim figure, A-cup, flat ass, not that type of hot chio curvy ATB which some of u bros have encountered with.

So managed to know her thru interaction with work. After knowing her a certain period, we went out for a few dates. I certainly know she has feeling for me. So i know my chance is here and i told her i like her too. She told me she has not dated anyone before and she is nervous.

She stays alone, i was super excited upon knowing that as i knew my chance is nearing. So she showed my her bedroom, jus like a gf eager to show her bf. After we went in, i hugged her from behind. Smelling her hair, whispering to her ears in chinese "XXX, u are really very beautiful. I love u alot". Then my hand start to grope her body and eventually grabbed her small tits. She is super shy and said "its embarrassing". I told her "jus u and me only".

Then i turn her body around and grabbed her small ass. Started to french kiss her. Oh my, can see this is her first time. SHe is not good at her kissing. We moved on to her bed. Frenching her, kissing and licking her neck, ears, face and at the same time roaming my hands around her body. When i wanted to stripped her clothes, she was abit reluctant cus she is very shy. Woah, the more she is shy, the more i wanna give her a good fuck.

eventually stripped her until left her bra and panties. When i took off her bra, she quickly covered her breast, i told her "dun be shy, let me see". I quickly grabbed it and play around her nipples. SHe was so sensitive and let a out a soft moan occasionally. Then sucked and licked her nipples. Her moan grew even louder. Then took off her panties and her played around her pussy too. She moan louder when i gave a good licking with my tongue.

THen i ask to give me a BJ. SHe said dun want cus its dirty. I told her "wont, jus treat it as eating ice-cream". Slowly i put it into her mouth and she reluctantly sucked it. After BJ, the moment is here. Jus when i was able to insert my hard rod into her wet pussy, she asked me "pain or not". Oh my, so innocent. I was very shiok that i am able to fuck such an innocent virgin.

She let out a loud moaning during the fucking. Keep saying "bu yao bu yao liao". But the more she said that, the harder i fuck. Finally as usual, i cum in her pussy.

We continue this relationship for about a month or so and have sex several times. But she started to pester me, become more possesive. She scared that i leave her. Can see she is the traditional type that once u fucked her, she deemed that she has given her body to me and she is my woman. I feel suffocated and find her irritating, wanted to break up this relationship. But she dont want.

Any advice on how to solve this?
Old 02-07-2016, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!
Re: Bonked a demure meek ATB, now she wont let go

Dream knight, you alway post something out of the blue and it is alway one post and the thread died.

You asked a lot of weird questions in the past and now you asking another one.

Next time what do you want to ask?
Old 02-07-2016, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 9
Ntspannar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pretty sure most people here hope she will stick to u till u no longer post in this forum. ATB we are rooting for you...

Please take away his Internet in case he don't want you...

Fuckin retard
Old 02-07-2016, 09:02 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

I hope fate will not catch up with you and let you die childless and alone. She is a traditional type of guai guai girl and you find her irritating. Then why are you in her life and touching her? This forum provides you opportunities at dome 1,2 and 3 but you must get yourself a guai guai girl to have sex with and then blame her for irritating you. Write some more pls, write some more.
Old 02-07-2016, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 11
hkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What is ATB? Haha. sorry for my ignorance
Old 02-07-2016, 09:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
I hope fate will not catch up with you and let you die childless and alone. She is a traditional type of guai guai girl and you find her irritating. Then why are you in her life and touching her? This forum provides you opportunities at dome 1,2 and 3 but you must get yourself a guai guai girl to have sex with and then blame her for irritating you. Write some more pls, write some more.
She told me she can have sex with me as and when i want, as long as i dont leave her
Old 02-07-2016, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkimfav View Post
What is ATB? Haha. sorry for my ignorance
AhTiongBu (PRC meimei?)

What ?:?

.Z.Z.Z.

Old 02-07-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
She is my ideal type of gal and i just want to try guai guai gal, difficult to find guai guai virgin in these days
Old 02-07-2016, 11:35 AM
Not Activated

hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

She also told you don't leave her so why are thinking of breaking up with her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamzknight View Post
She told me she can have sex with me as and when i want, as long as i dont leave her

Hard to find and she is your type so don't leave her!
Quote:
She is my ideal type of gal and i just want to try guai guai gal, difficult to find guai guai virgin in these days
Old 02-07-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23623 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdefghijklmn View Post
Dream knight, you alway post something out of the blue and it is alway one post and the thread died.

You asked a lot of weird questions in the past and now you asking another one.

Next time what do you want to ask?
He will ask next who has got fetish in diapers! He will also ask who has ML to a girl in diaper before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangzzz View Post
AhTiongBu (PRC meimei?)
This is the most racist name given to China girl! We sillyporean are racist ! Admit it! Face reality, sg compared to China is like hitting an egg on a rock !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 02-07-2016, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

is she thinking of settling down with you alrdy??
Old 02-07-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
is she thinking of settling down with you alrdy??
Yes. as said earlier, she is the traditional type. Once u fucked her, she deemed she is mine.

Though she is my ideal type and would like to settle down with her, but i am hesitant as she is china gal.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I am attracted to this ATB colleague who is exactly my ideal type of gf. Gentle, demure and guai guai type of gal. She is not very pretty, a slim figure, A-cup, flat ass, not that type of hot chio curvy ATB which some of u bros have encountered with.

So managed to know her thru interaction with work. After knowing her a certain period, we went out for a few dates. I certainly know she has feeling for me. So i know my chance is here and i told her i like her too. She told me she has not dated anyone before and she is nervous.

She stays alone, i was super excited upon knowing that as i knew my chance is nearing. So she showed my her bedroom, jus like a gf eager to show her bf. After we went in, i hugged her from behind. Smelling her hair, whispering to her ears in chinese "XXX, u are really very beautiful. I love u alot". Then my hand start to grope her body and eventually grabbed her small tits. She is super shy and said "its embarrassing". I told her "jus u and me only".

Then i turn her body around and grabbed her small ass. Started to french kiss her. Oh my, can see this is her first time. SHe is not good at her kissing. We moved on to her bed. Frenching her, kissing and licking her neck, ears, face and at the same time roaming my hands around her body. When i wanted to stripped her clothes, she was abit reluctant cus she is very shy. Woah, the more she is shy, the more i wanna give her a good fuck.

eventually stripped her until left her bra and panties. When i took off her bra, she quickly covered her breast, i told her "dun be shy, let me see". I quickly grabbed it and play around her nipples. SHe was so sensitive and let a out a soft moan occasionally. Then sucked and licked her nipples. Her moan grew even louder. Then took off her panties and her played around her pussy too. She moan louder when i gave a good licking with my tongue.

THen i ask to give me a BJ. SHe said dun want cus its dirty. I told her "wont, jus treat it as eating ice-cream". Slowly i put it into her mouth and she reluctantly sucked it. After BJ, the moment is here. Jus when i was able to insert my hard rod into her wet pussy, she asked me "pain or not". Oh my, so innocent. I was very shiok that i am able to fuck such an innocent virgin.

She let out a loud moaning during the fucking. Keep saying "bu yao bu yao liao". But the more she said that, the harder i fuck. Finally as usual, i cum in her pussy.

We continue this relationship for about a month or so and have sex several times. But she started to pester me, become more possesive. She scared that i leave her. Can see she is the traditional type that once u fucked her, she deemed that she has given her body to me and she is my woman. I feel suffocated and find her irritating, wanted to break up this relationship. But she dont want.

Any advice on how to solve this?
Many women place great value on their virginity and would be very carefully choose to lose it to the right man. Whether she chose you to lose her virginity to, or you assertively took it from her, you are now probably marked by her to be the one, the one to marry and have children with.

If a woman becomes pregnant, even if she was a casual fling or a prostitute, the father of the child has to support the child under the Woman's Charter.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...te-child-court
Old 02-07-2016, 01:38 PM
Not Activated

Does not matter SG colleague or ATB colleague. She was a good virgin girl you wanted and you should not ruin her.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

too clingy and needy is a turnoff, Ddog have long time friend clingy especially when Ddog post photos together with some good looking girls, needy girl will keep messaging saying she's jealous, how come never out with her instead, etc.
Turnoff... same goes if guys are clingy like that, bros can take note.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1