The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2006, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
donjoe1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Zhuhai trip-17 OCT to 20 OCT

First time start a new thread and do not know whether i will be zapped by bros but one think for sure , i want to contribute as i have gather a lot frm SBF before my maiden trip to zhuhai.Hope it will benefit to those who are going.My experience will be as accurate and simple as possible.

Day 1 -17 oct 2006

Start my journey frm spore with my 2 good friends.very excited,after all we have waited for 1 mth for this big day.Took Tiger Airways at 9 50am nothing much to shout abt and reach Macau at 1 30pm.Pass thru the immigration after 20 minutes and walk straight to exit.After reaching exit ,turn right and walk towards the end and saw a small door showing TAXI.Took a taxi and after 10 minutes we reach Gongbei Boarder.Taxi meter show 59 dollars but was charged 74 dollars.(might have some surcharged thou i took a green taxi).Pay and lazy to question the female driver.After all we are here for a holiday.

Once we stepped out frm taxi, we just follow the crowd towards the boarder.Walked for abt 5 minutes, cleared the Macau Exit in 20 minutes and reach an empty land.(No man's land).Continue walking and we are at China Immigration.Shit,only 2 lane for foreigners and took 30 minutes to cleared.
After that we came to a very big empty land.Could also see the underground shopping mall below.Walk across the empty land at 12 o clock direction.A lot of touts for taxi and hotels and they are very persistent.We just ignored them and give them a big smile.

We cross a small road and saw a bus station on our right.This is the Gongbei
Bus station and the beginning of Lian Hua Lu.(lotus Street).Walk along the street and you will see a lot of shops selling clothings,mp3 and shoes.After that you will see some cabana selling food and drinks an your right.This are mainly small eateries selling taiwanese style food.Behind the cabana there is a very big complex and you will see "Tian Sang Ren Jen" words.It is a very big disco and ktv.Below the complex you will see Fu Kang Massage which i belief
is the best in Gongbei in terms of genuine massage.

Reach a small junction and you will see taxis and motorbike waitting for passengers.Walking in straight and you will see Ming Ann Hotel on your right.This is the place we are going to stay.Prior to our arrival,i have called up Xiao Cai as some brothers recommended but i feel that he is not as pro
as expected.He will always wanted you to stay in Yue Hai or Yindo.I have called up Ming An directly before and the walk in rate after discount is RMB 202 for double, 215 for twin and 257 for tripple but when i checked with Xiao Cai he quoted RMB250 for Ming Ann double.Btw this hotel was recommended by Brother Sassina.
Old 30-10-2006, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: My Zhuhai trip-17 OCT to 20 OCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjoe1000
Btw this hotel was recommended by Brother Sassina.
bro,

The normal rate for a double room (big bed) and also twin should be 202 and about 20 rmb more for weekend. Do speak to Ms Zhong if they want to charge you more ya.
Old 30-10-2006, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 23
berg51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
First time start a new thread and do not know whether i will be zapped by bros but one think for sure , i want to contribute as i have gather a lot frm SBF before my maiden trip to zhuhai.Hope it will benefit to those who are going.My experience will be as accurate and simple as possible.
Don't worry. Your FRs is okay.
Upped you and don't forget to continue with your FR.
cheers
Old 31-10-2006, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berg51
Don't worry. Your FRs is okay.
Upped you and don't forget to continue with your FR.
cheers
Thank you to Bro Berg 51 for your encouragement and points.Same to Bro Sassina too.Shall continue now with my FR.

When i saw the Ming Ann hotel ,i was kind of upset.It was kind of old and cant even compared with our Hotel 81.Regretted and really wanted to move to Yue hai.Then again since we are here just walk in with my friends.Register at the counter and asked one of my friend to QC the room.Suprisingly my friend said that the rooms are good.Was told by the receptionist that i can only check in at 3 pm since we are getting the tripple room.Kept our luggages at the counter and went out for lunch.

You can see that the area in front of Ming Ann Hotel are no entry for cars.After stepping out of the hotel we turn to our right and walk straight.This is like a small kampong.You will see a lot of shops selling clothings with very loud music.They also have sports jerseys and jeans.Walk for another 30 metres and we saw small cabanas on our left and right.this is different with the one we saw earlier when we reach Lian Hua Lu.Saw a lot of male patrons drinking and talking to girls.Are this the so called FL?

Along the road we saw a lot of young chicks but none of them approach us.Funny and disapointed maybe we have to sit down at the cabanas in order to attract them.Walk further and we reach another junction.Saw a small restaurant on our right but closed for business.Went to the 2nd one also on our right.Ordered some dim sum and dishes.One thing you must try is the herbal chicken cooked in s a small drum.Soup very tasty and good.Overall
paid RMB 120 for 3 person.Very cheap and good.

Continued our journey by turning right after we stepped out as we have not ventured hare yet.Walk thru some kind of constuction area and saw Chang Ann Good World hotel on our left and Jinye hotel on our right.Finali i saw Yue Hai whicjh is just after Jinye.Very big and nice hotel.Went in and regretted that i did not stay here.They have a massage ctr on the 3 fl (genuine massage) and health ctr on the 6 fl.Went to 3fl and took 2 hours foot and body.One hour is 40rmb and 2 hours 70rmb.Massage is so so and fall asleep as we are very tired.

Finish abt 7pm and decided to go to 6fl health ctr.This place is old and was brought to a room.The female manager are very friendly and brought us some girls.Looks are below average.Change for another batch and saw one chio one but maybe in late 20s.Her number is 88.Wanted to try her and was told the package here is 398rmb for normal room 528 for vip room.Did not ask for her as friends have no target.Overall the girls here are below average and place is old.

Went to Chang Ann Good World and the health ctr is on the 3 fl.Place is fantastic,very new and the rooms are cosy.388 for grade B girls and 488 for grade A with vip room.Girls are slightly better but still not to my standard.One of my friend choose a 388 girl.Me and another friend decided to go back to those cabanas for drinks waitting fo him.As we stepped out from Chang Ann,a few FL approched us.My god,the first sentence from their mouth is "Sir do you want to bring me back".As they are not to my standard i rejected and we keep on moving.Keep on asking us and told them we are tired.They will asked you not to worry.Just lie down and they will do the rest.Very persistent but annoying.Interestingly after we rejected them,politely they gave us a small paper with their name and hp no.
Old 31-10-2006, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

FR so far so good... Very detailed.. Do continue.......

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 31-10-2006, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

good FR ! well done!
Old 31-10-2006, 01:54 AM
Samster

As we walked along, more and more FLs approach us.Getting more and more crazy.The choices are plenty.Generally the FLs are average and above.For rmb 200 per shot is a good deal.Stop at one of the cabana and order drinks.Carlsberg 20rmb,fruit juice and coffee 15 rmb.It is cheaper if you order a bottle of red wine.Only 100rmb but can drink very long.Play dice with the SYT cabana assistants.To be frank some are damn young and sweet.Their objective is to make u open more and more drinks and they actually make commissions from 2rmb to 20rmb depending on your order.

Decided to go after one of the cabana SYT.more thrill and challenging.Ask and her name is Li Na.Tall girl with great body.Must be a B+ or C cup.Talk cock with her and she is 23 years old from dongbei.everytime i see her smile
i damn shiok.Her smile is so sweet and innocent.Half way talking, my friend came back from Chang Ann.he was indeed a happy man and shared with us his encounter.Girl body was very firm,nice body and a lot of service.Best part is Chang Ann gave him a 50rmb voucher for the next visit.Transferable somemore.value for money.

Maybe the FLs knew that we are not locals,2 FLs came to our seat and start chatting with us.Offered to buy us drinks and bring us around.Been here the 1st day and unfamiliar,we decided to stay put.I carry on with my SYT and my friends with the FLs.In between, the FLs will hug my friends and kiss them.As i was a distance away,i was suprised by their actions.My SYT finish work at 12am sharp.Got a strong feeling that she likes me and immediately after 12am she came out to sit with me.The cabanas are like a square box with a lot of stools surrounding them.I was suprised and in my heart i tell myself to play cool.Take my time and dont want to scare her away.Carrying on talking and abt 1 am asked me to sent her home.Asked my friends to wait for me and we took a taxi.To be honest i been to other parts of china countless times.As long as you do not do funny things and behave like a local everything will be fine.In the cab i hug her and told her that i will miss her.Reach her place in 5 mins and she gave me a goodnight kiss.Never mind i comfort myself.You will be mine soon.
Old 31-10-2006, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 20
FirstTimer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Walk thru some kind of constuction area and saw Chang Ann Good World hotel on our left and Jinye hotel on our right.Finali i saw Yue Hai whicjh is just after Jinye.Very big and nice hotel.Went in and regretted that i did not stay here.
bro donjoe1000, so far so good for your FR. However, I would like to correct couple of points where the hotel next to YueHai Hotel is known as JinYu Hotel and not JinYe Hotel. JinYe Hotel is located a walking distance of abt 5-7 mins away from YueHai Hotel.

Anyway, there is no regret on not staying in YueHai Hotel cos it is an old hotel with old decor and the air-con was not powerful enough. Cheers...
Old 31-10-2006, 02:29 AM
Samster

Went back to look for my friends and by now they have finished 4 bottles of red wine.Get to know the two girls are not local FLs and they worked in hong kong.Came over to zhuhai for a short holiday.Told my friend that i would go back to the hotel to check in our luggage first and ask them to wait for me.

A thousand thanks to bro Sassina cos when i checked in to my room,i like it very much.Clean,spacious and newly renovated.big bathroom with condoms and ky for sale in it.how come we dont have this in singapore?Went down to look for my friends and the moment i stepped out from Ming Ann, i was attacked by FLs.Politely turn down one by one one until i saw a very young FL
with sweet decent smile.Like her very much and wanted to bonk her.Asked for her Hp and told her that i will be calling her shortly.dare not walked back with her to Ming Ann,so i quickly rushed back to my hotel.Call her from the room and ask her to come immediately.Local call is charged at 20cent rmb per minute.very cheap.

Within 3 minutes she reach my room and inside the room under the lighting realised that she is very young and looks much prettier.Really girl next door look and easily like an o level student.asked abt her age told me she is 17 years old.got worried just in case under age.I took a smoke and keep on chatting with her to test water.suprisingly she smoked too and we started talking like good old friends.My Zhuhai,this will be my first shot here.Half way talking,she started to cry.Told me she is from inner mongolia and was been
cheated to work here.Shared with me and how the pimps will beat her if she did not have enough customers.Damn sian, and wanted to give her 200rmb and ask her to go back.

Anyway she asked me to take a shower first and when i came out,i was shocked as she is totally naked on my bed.She has a B cup and the nipples are light brown.very fair and little hair.Tried to cool down as i am still worried abt her age.All of a sudden she asked me to put 200rmb on the table.Told me that she is worried in case i sabo her.very angry and after a few minutes of
pleading i put it on the table.In my heart,i was telling myself what the fuck they think we singaporeans are.She started to hug me and before i could kissed her, she asked me for a favour.Could i take her for overnite?If not she will be beaten by her pimp.Asked me to put another 500rmb on the table.
Old 31-10-2006, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

keep up the good work Thanks for sharing your 1st experience...I hope to visit Zhuhai one day too.
Old 31-10-2006, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
First time start a new thread and do not know whether i will be zapped by bros ......
bro donjoe1000,

Don't worry. I'm sure the bros will appreciate your contributing spirit. Good FR and quite detailed. Keep up the good work. My humble 2 points on its way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
....The normal rate .... Do speak to Ms Zhong .....
Bro, how have you been? Enjoying your time now in Thailand or Indon?? If you're in KL again, do jio us out for a cuppa. Still alot for you to impart to us newbies.

Cheers.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 31-10-2006, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well I am surprised that the gal ask u for money upfront. perhaps the gal is new. anyway, the usual practice is to pay her after ST and for ON, u can show her that u got the buck but to give her the money just before she is leaving the next morning. Anyway, not sure whether the gal's story of kena cheated is true or not but very likely her auntie or mafu is very fierce one so much so that they can very harshly scold or even beat the gal up.
Old 31-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Zeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
As we walked along, more and more FLs approach us.Getting more and more crazy.The choices are plenty.Generally the FLs are average and above.For rmb 200 per shot is a good deal.Stop at one of the cabana and order drinks.Carlsberg 20rmb,fruit juice and coffee 15 rmb.It is cheaper if you order a bottle of red wine.Only 100rmb but can drink very long.Play dice with the SYT cabana assistants.To be frank some are damn young and sweet.Their objective is to make u open more and more drinks and they actually make commissions from 2rmb to 20rmb depending on your order.

Decided to go after one of the cabana SYT.more thrill and challenging.Ask and her name is Li Na.Tall girl with great body.Must be a B+ or C cup.Talk cock with her and she is 23 years old from dongbei.everytime i see her smile
i damn shiok.Her smile is so sweet and innocent.Half way talking, my friend came back from Chang Ann.he was indeed a happy man and shared with us his encounter.Girl body was very firm,nice body and a lot of service.Best part is Chang Ann gave him a 50rmb voucher for the next visit.Transferable somemore.value for money.

Maybe the FLs knew that we are not locals,2 FLs came to our seat and start chatting with us.Offered to buy us drinks and bring us around.Been here the 1st day and unfamiliar,we decided to stay put.I carry on with my SYT and my friends with the FLs.In between, the FLs will hug my friends and kiss them.As i was a distance away,i was suprised by their actions.My SYT finish work at 12am sharp.Got a strong feeling that she likes me and immediately after 12am she came out to sit with me.The cabanas are like a square box with a lot of stools surrounding them.I was suprised and in my heart i tell myself to play cool.Take my time and dont want to scare her away.Carrying on talking and abt 1 am asked me to sent her home.Asked my friends to wait for me and we took a taxi.To be honest i been to other parts of china countless times.As long as you do not do funny things and behave like a local everything will be fine.In the cab i hug her and told her that i will miss her.Reach her place in 5 mins and she gave me a goodnight kiss.Never mind i comfort myself.You will be mine soon.
wah.. great luck u have ya..i must agreed that e cabana's workers are alot more attractive than those fls... will be making my way down to zhuhai tomorrow too, hope i will have similar luck ya...
Old 01-11-2006, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
XuJiaHui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be in zhuhai 7-10 Nov... anyone there together for fun? Is it OK to go when we are alone for FL? safe?
Old 01-11-2006, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 19
rodeo77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrodeo77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTimer
bro donjoe1000, so far so good for your FR. However, I would like to correct couple of points where the hotel next to YueHai Hotel is known as JinYu Hotel and not JinYe Hotel. JinYe Hotel is located a walking distance of abt 5-7 mins away from YueHai Hotel.

Anyway, there is no regret on not staying in YueHai Hotel cos it is an old hotel with old decor and the air-con was not powerful enough. Cheers...
Bro FT, u really a frequent traveller to mainland hor

Shld visit mainland if I have the time one day most probably Zhuhai, Hangzhou or Sichuan...hee!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1