The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2016, 08:10 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Serious Gay Loong reports on his visit to Ah Heng hospital bed, its wrong on so many

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

So, I am reading this shit times article on the FB post that Gay Loong supposedly made when he went to Ah Heng's bedside in TTSH. my skin is just crawling after reading it. Its is so unnaturally written and so implausible that I feel there are many points not mentioned, or deliberately left out of the article.

1) Firstly, I am going to say here that Ah Heng cannot speak. Gay Loong is trying to mislead by saying that he is lucid and communicative. Well there are many forms of communication including thru writing and signing with the hands. The fact that Gay Loong said Ah Heng gave 2 thumbs up after he was updated on Tampines constituents, instead of verbally articulating an answer tells me he has not recovered his speech. This indicates it was a left side stroke that he suffered. The left hemisphere of the brain controls the speech and language functions, so it appears the aneurysm was located here. Thank you very much SHit Times for not bothering with this little fact.

2) Contrary to Gay Loong's assertions, Ah Heng is not "recovering well". It has been over 2 weeks since his stroke and he has not regain his speech. In fact, I doubt if he has even regain his ability to write. Otherwise, he could have written a message to Gay Loong on a notepad. He is still in hospital and his doctors have advised that he receive no visitors. Why not? Is he too weak to receive them? Is he still not out of the woods? This does not sound to me like someone who is recovering well. Yet another lie or half truth from Gay loong.

3) So according to Gay Loong, Ah Heng was happy to hear his constituents were being taken care of in his absence and hence he gave the 2 thumbs up. I think this part is pure fabrication from Gay Loong. U mean Gay Loong is such a sociopath that he cares nothing about Ah Heng and his Family and goes to his hospital bed to talk business, i.e. Tampines GRC business? How about asking Ah Heng how is wife is? Oh wait, he can't talk. So how about checking in on his family to see how they are doing? Instead he talks about Tampines constituents? Do you really think Ah Heng guves a shit? Do you really think AH Heng does not know its a fucking GRC and that 4 other chiak liao bees can cover for him? Does gay loong expect us to believe that even without a stroke, and with AH Heng holding so many portolios and positions, even in the best of times, Ah Heng actually gave his constituents more then a fleeting thought every day? Please Gay loong, we are not that stupid.

4) So, if Ah Heng cannot speak, and only communicate with his hands signing 2 thumbs up, how can he possibly "thank everyone for their support. "He especially sends his greetings and best wishes to his Tampines residents and volunteers, who have been asking after him." Lets face it, if Ah heng was doing so well, he would have recorded a message to be played to his constituents or written a message. Non of this happened. It sounds to me here that Gay Loong is really putting words in Ah Heng's mouth. That is just sick to do this to a bedridden man who cannot talk. we expect Gay Loong to tell us that in this time of grave illness for Ah heng, he was thinking about his Tampinese voters? hahahahhahah.

5) And if the doctors have indicated no visitors for Ah Heng, why the fuck is Gay Loong going against those orders and showing up there? Lets face it, Gay Loong does not travel anywhere without an entourage. That includes SO, secretaries, hangers ons, etc. SO, all of them showed up at Ah Heng's room? WTF? If the doctors have ordered no visitors for Ah Heng, I am going to guess that this is for Ah Heng's health. can't be because he wants to Listen to Beethoven in his room and visitors will interrupt the concerto. Its plainly obvious to me that Gay Loong really does not care about Ah Heng's health at all. He will willy nilly show up at the hospital even if its not good for Ah Heng's health. How's that for leadership?

6) Bottom line is this. If Ah heng was recovering so well, and so lucid and happy and communicative, etc. Then he could have fucking well updated everyone himself, instead of us hearing it from gay loong. I guess things must be much worse then we thought. Just my 2 cents

Heng Swee Keat "recovering well" from stroke: PM Lee
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong visited Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat in hospital on Monday (May 30) and says he was "fully lucid, communicative, and cheerful".

SINGAPORE: Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat is recovering well from his stroke and is making steady progress at Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH), said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Monday evening (May 30).

In a Facebook post, Mr Lee wrote: "Visited Heng Swee Keat in the TTSH Neuro ICU at NNI this evening. Delighted to find him recovering well, and making steady progress. He was fully lucid, communicative, and cheerful.

"The doctors are happy too. But they have advised Swee Keat not to receive visitors yet, so that he can get as much rest as possible.

"I told him we had made arrangements to look after his residents in Tampines while he recuperates. He gave me two thumbs up. :)"

Mr Lee added that Mr Heng wants to thank everyone for their support. "He especially sends his greetings and best wishes to his Tampines residents and volunteers, who have been asking after him."

Mr Heng's fellow Tampines GRC MP, Masagos Zulkifli wrote on Facebook that he was "so happy to see update by PM on ‪‎Heng Swee Keat‬ while meeting activists at Tampines Central PAP Branch that Swee Keat is progressing well!

"PM said he gave a thumbs up when he shared that Tampines is being cared for. We took a photo to send him a thumbs up too!"

Mr Heng, 54, collapsed from a stroke during a Cabinet meeting on May 12. The stroke was found to have been caused by an aneurysm, which was successfully closed by surgeons at TTSH.

Deputy Prime Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam is covering Mr Heng's duties as Finance Minister. Mr Heng also chairs a national committee that is studying strategies for Singapore’s future economy. In view of Mr Heng's illness, Minister for Trade and Industry (Industry) S Iswaran was appointed co-chairman of the committee. In turn, Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Chan Chun Sing was appointed as the deputy chairman, in place of Mr Iswaran.

In a Facebook post on Monday night, Mr Chan wrote: "Updated Heng Swee Keat's activists and thanked them for their well wishes and for taking care of the residents while Swee Keat recuperates.
"Glad to see such strong teamwork, and activists wishing Swee Keat well with two thumbs up. Kudos to all."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1