The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Ccsor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ladies: are u able to continue have sex with a cheating husband / bf

Say if u find out ur husband or bf are gng for paid sex / affairs, are u still able to continue intimacy with him?
Old 31-05-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1898 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ladies: are u able to continue have sex with a cheating husband / bf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccsor View Post
Say if u find out ur husband or bf are gng for paid sex / affairs, are u still able to continue intimacy with him?
Sis, i know of a lady friend who just married only 6 mths ago...tat was wat exactly happened ...she filed for divorce

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 31-05-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Sis, i know of a lady friend who just married only 6 mths ago...tat was wat exactly happened ...she filed for divorce
Oh no second chance. It is sad though. In my case, I knew even though not once. But for the sake of my kid, I let it be.
Old 31-05-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
HelloAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If it's affair, it's complicated and harder for a guy to leave the girl. If it's paid sex, it's just fulfilling a physical need. Find out why your guy go for paid sex. It can be an addiction or it can be out of playfulness. Guys are programmed to have sex without feelings so it's no big deal to them. Just make sure he wears rubber all the time.

If you are married, then you gotto consider if you wanna divorce and be single again. A marriage will not work without sex and intimacy. Those who say can are just leading separate lives and together cos of kids. Men have needs and women too. We need hugs n kisses and sex is an expression of love between hubby n wife. If you can accept his sexual infidelity, then close two eyes and don't think too much. If you can't, then talk to him and decide how to move on. It ain't easy being a single but it doesn't mean it's impossible. Never compromise on what you cannot accept and live a miserable life. All the best, sis!
Old 31-05-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloAngel View Post
If it's affair, it's complicated and harder for a guy to leave the girl. If it's paid sex, it's just fulfilling a physical need. Find out why your guy go for paid sex. It can be an addiction or it can be out of playfulness. Guys are programmed to have sex without feelings so it's no big deal to them. Just make sure he wears rubber all the time.

If you are married, then you gotto consider if you wanna divorce and be single again. A marriage will not work without sex and intimacy. Those who say can are just leading separate lives and together cos of kids. Men have needs and women too. We need hugs n kisses and sex is an expression of love between hubby n wife. If you can accept his sexual infidelity, then close two eyes and don't think too much. If you can't, then talk to him and decide how to move on. It ain't easy being a single but it doesn't mean it's impossible. Never compromise on what you cannot accept and live a miserable life. All the best, sis!
I dont think a man generally will tell his partner anything when asked. Which is the case for mine. Or rather the truth can be hurtful I guess. Did propose allowing him leading his own life and I lead my own life without divorcing, for the sake of my child. But he's adamant about it. It's difficult to go single after all the life, he has been the closest family. At least the family would be intact.
Would a man generally be able to accept such a condition as proposed by the wife? Welcome all views
Old 01-06-2016, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
HelloAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So you mean he wants a divorce? Or you mean he denies having sex with someone else?

If he wants a divorce, then seriously no point hanging on to a loveless marriage. It's unhealthy for both parties. But if your kid is below 16, you will need to go thru mandatory counselling for the sake of the kid. I had to go thru it too cos my boy was 8 that time. Just a discussion on parenting plans and stuffs. My ex and me are better off as friends and he comes over to spend time with his child. Divorce is no longer taboo as society matures to accept that life is as such and there is only so much we can do. But if you want to hang on, then you can refuse to sign the papers and just opt for a 3yr separation instead. Perhaps time will help decide on what's best for you.
Old 01-06-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

He's adamant on keeping the marriage? And if so how long can u live a life like that?
Old 01-06-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

rules of engagement

never (over your dead body) admit u cheat on ur wife/ gf, even if the signs are pretty obvious

once u admit it, u will never (ever) win a quarrel

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 01-06-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
rules of engagement

never (over your dead body) admit u cheat on ur wife/ gf, even if the signs are pretty obvious

once u admit it, u will never (ever) win a quarrel
Another rule, remember to log out sammyboy after posting/reading. Best is never use home computer to log in SBF. You can clear web history 1000 times and miss 1 time... that's it.
Old 01-06-2016, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
iknownuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Another rule, remember to log out sammyboy after posting/reading. Best is never use home computer to log in SBF. You can clear web history 1000 times and miss 1 time... that's it.
Me using incognito mode in chrome
Old 01-06-2016, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 12
snapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
That's what incognito functions are for
Old 01-06-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Adamant hmm same question how long can both go thru it??

Frankly not that it is impossible but children are very sensitive they sense it easily.. do u think u can behave as if there is nothing wrong??

Perhaps till the day they realise their parents are staying together for them but there is no actual feeling BTW them.

Don't know whether really such case appear never encounter anyone cause mostly when such happen it always end badly.

Unless u really really angmo thinking.... which angmo also not all cases they so open.

And those movie about splitting couple still seeing each others like good friends well I wouLD say mostly is bull.
Old 01-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Taisho75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This happened to a friend about 8yrs back. His gf, then, found out he has been 2timing her. They had a good talk one night, think things happened and they have a shotgun marriage 3months later.

Recently he is at it again after having 2kids. Wife found out and give him hell. That was the last I heard from him. He basically disappear from my radar after that. Call or sms him, he never even reply.
Old 01-06-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taisho75 View Post
...they have a shotgun marriage 3months later...
re-phrase - shoot yourself in the foot marriage

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 01-06-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 19
wa81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Society had evolved. In the past, women were housewives, stay home and look after the domestics. Men were breadwinners, no husband no money no livelihood. Divorce were a taboo and it had always looked bad for the women, saying they can't look after their husbands and catered to their needs.
Thus the women charters which looked after the wellness of our women, and it had not changed for who dares to request a change when the women had rose in power, any change to the charters will not go down well for the ladies.

Present, women have greater earning powers, striving for equal social standings, that they have the options to choose. Thus when men cheat, women are empowered to divorce, simple.

Would the children suffer? I had seen cases where the kids are better off, TV had always protrayed broken families as worse off. To me, what matters is the love for the kids from their parents which is most important. Children seeks attention, not a fake image of a parent who is never there for them.

Then, what happens if it's the other way round? The wife cheated. Is there a difference in the treatment? A man can have sex without the emotion package, but can a woman do that?

Sex aside, what really counts is what really is the feeling deep in both your hearts. Some would said as long as he brings home the bread, and remember the way home every night, is fine. 逢场作戏.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1