The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2016, 03:40 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Lee Wei Ling Facebook hacked ?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Lee Wei Ling

2 hrs ·

My Facebook has not been hacked. My name has been misused, so I needed to publicly announce my view of Chee SC

177 Likes21 Comments16 Shares

Top comments

Shirui Lim, Jessie Chong, Wong Ceci Wong and 174 others like this.

16 shares
Comments

Sam Lim Dr Lee, l suggest u make a formal police report and to FB. Find out who is dishonorable culprit whom misused your identity. We want to find out too! U can sue, fine or jail the culprit. Always being done that way. Nothing new to mainstream!

· 2 · 1 hr

Masliah Lynn 'What we are preventing is duds getting into parliament and government. Any person of quality, we welcome him, but we don't want duds,' he said. 'We don't want Chee Soon Juan and JB Jeyaretnam.' - LKY Hard Truths.

· 1 · 30 mins

Tan Kok Tim I wrote this feedback to FB:

Imposter on the prowl as a prankster, doing mischief in Singapore political scene. ...See more

· 4 · 1 hr

Lee Yue Heng Dr Lee, since you have expressed an affinity with Buddhism in some of your writings, I think you might be interested to read this short reflection on Loving-Kindness and Dr Chee.http://amateurbuddhist1978.blogspot.sg/.../loving...

THE DIARY OF AN AMATEUR BUDDHIST : Loving Kindness For Chee…
AMATEURBUDDHIST1978.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY LEE YUE HENG

· 1 · 1 hr

Julie Chin Dr Lee thinks so little of Chee that she can't even get his initials right. And Chee tried to use her against PM Lee? Hahahahahaha

· 9 mins

Tan Kok Tim For example, if my name tankoktim has tankoktim FF5 behind my name, no one can duplicate FF5 behind the name of tankoktim even though there might be a few dozens registered as tankoktim. If an imposter wants to impersonate and register, the name tankok...See more

· 1 · 1 hr

Huang JQ Dr Lee, the petition is about the support against gutter politics, Dr Chee is just an example of the victim.

· 1 hr

2 Replies · 1 hr

Moses Liao GZ hi. is it possible to ask facebook to vouch for your identity? they will give you a blue tick beside your name like this

· 7 mins

Bryan Ti Chee SJ, and not Chee SC.......in case people assume that you're referring to another By-election.

· 7 · 1 hr

Huang JQ You should report to police and get the imposter.

· 2 · 1 hr

Kang H Chng Wat happen to
Douglas post ?? He delete after making mockery of himself ?

· 1 hr

Ramesh Subbaraman I am glad u sure did and at the most right time.

· 1 · 2 hrs

Malcolm Loh https://www.change.org/.../lee-hsien-loong-against.../c please click on "report" to report the imposter

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1