The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 0
Jasminetea is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJasminetea is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJasminetea is a Helpful and Caring Samster
What will you do?

Hi,

I just found out that my fiancé called for a girl from Monte and I confronted him but he keeps saying he didn't.

What should I do?
Old 03-05-2016, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: What will you do?

U own him?
Old 03-05-2016, 08:18 AM
Samster (M)

Jasminetea is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJasminetea is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJasminetea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Found a clip and saw a bag that he has it too and bottom half of the body looks very much like him.
Old 03-05-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!

Seems mirror already broken.
takes time to patch back.

What ?:?

.Z.Z.Z.

Old 03-05-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

He lies because he cares.
Old 03-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasminetea View Post
Hi,

I just found out that my fiancé called for a girl from Monte and I confronted him but he keeps saying he didn't.

What should I do?
He should be punished for not including you in the session. Command him to arrange another session and make sure it's a 3-some this time. Times are different now babe.. you should open your mind broader and savor the pleasures of life. Don't be stuck in your grandparents timezone and retain their kind of mentality.
Old 04-05-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future

go bang a wall. if it hurts then it mean you are living in reality!!! dont ask us what to do, ask yourself what will you do!!!!
Old 04-05-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 19
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Many guys here in the forum. What are u waiting for?
Old 04-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What should I do?
Dun bother about him, come to me. I will shower u with TLC.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:18 AM
Samster (M)

I told him that it's a clever move not to admit even though I know what's going on and I'm going to forgive and give another chance. By not breaking up does not mean that I'm afraid of losing him but it's because I treasure this relationship.

Of cos, if things were to have changed in roles and I'm the one gg out to "eat", what will guys think?
Old 05-05-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future

Quote:
I told him that it's a clever move not to admit even though I know what's going on and I'm going to forgive and give another chance. By not breaking up does not mean that I'm afraid of losing him but it's because I treasure this relationship.

Of cos, if things were to have changed in roles and I'm the one gg out to "eat", what will guys think?
if you were the one going out to eat,then we will ask you when and where cos many bros here love to be eaten
Old 05-05-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Copperboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey sis , men are all the same . Give him another chance
Old 05-05-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3276 / Power: 22
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You are right, sis. We guys are hypocrites as no man with some form of dignity will be able to endure wearing the green hat. Sorry to hear what happened. Not trying to defend our hypocritical excuse here but our fiancé has only himself to blame for not wiping his mouth clean when he "eats" outside.

Tell him off the Donald Trump's way... "You're FIRED!"
Old 05-05-2016, 11:19 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

lol you guys crack me up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayan View Post
He should be punished for not including you in the session. Command him to arrange another session and make sure it's a 3-some this time. Times are different now babe.. you should open your mind broader and savor the pleasures of life. Don't be stuck in your grandparents timezone and retain their kind of mentality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickochee View Post
Many guys here in the forum. What are u waiting for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun bother about him, come to me. I will shower u with TLC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
if you were the one going out to eat,then we will ask you when and where cos many bros here love to be eaten
Old 10-05-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

In the SAF we learnt this: Do whatever you want but don't get caught

Since there's no hard evidences then search your faith and his but humans are never quite monogamy so do expect more discoveries later. Good luck my dear and think about family building with the right partner. Marriage is a life-long commitment.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1