The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2016, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
forlive is a Helpful and Caring Samsterforlive is a Helpful and Caring Samsterforlive is a Helpful and Caring Samster
share your story of how u expose ur wife/gf here

guys, lets gather our story here, we share to each others how we guide and makes our wife/gf to expose their sexy body when go outdoor......
Old 01-05-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 18
Tribeca is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTribeca is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: share your story of how u expose ur wife/gf here

Why don't you start the ball rolling.
Old 04-05-2016, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
incognito6174 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let me get the ball rolling then. I had newly got married a few years ago and I wanted to take my wife to a beach resort. But I did not want it to be very crowded like Phuket or Bali, so I booked a little known resort near Tioman. I have always had the fetish of seeing my wife in a skimpy bikini or revealing outfits and it gets me hard to see strangers gawking at her. Yeah, I have that fetish.

So before we went, I bought some really skimpy bikinis for her, intending to give them to her as a surprise, hoping she would wear it. Why 'hoping'? Now my wife is quite good-looking, but she isn't very comfortable with her body. She isn't the slim and sexy chiobu, she is curvy. Her ass is huge, actually the first time I saw her was from behind and it was her ass that attracted me. Her breasts are normal-sized, 34C with pointy nipples and a small areola, but they are a handful for me and I just love to see them bounce. But she has some stretch marks, her waist isn't all that slim and so she isn't comfortable wearing skimpy clothes, or even a bikini on a beach. So how do I get her to wear it, especially when I want strangers to watch? I kept pondering this question right until we went up to the resort. And then it hit me ...
Old 04-05-2016, 05:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6213 / Power: 11
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito6174 View Post
Let me get the ball rolling then. I had newly got married a few years ago and I wanted to take my wife to a beach resort. But I did not want it to be very crowded like Phuket or Bali, so I booked a little known resort near Tioman. I have always had the fetish of seeing my wife in a skimpy bikini or revealing outfits and it gets me hard to see strangers gawking at her. Yeah, I have that fetish.

So before we went, I bought some really skimpy bikinis for her, intending to give them to her as a surprise, hoping she would wear it. Why 'hoping'? Now my wife is quite good-looking, but she isn't very comfortable with her body. She isn't the slim and sexy chiobu, she is curvy. Her ass is huge, actually the first time I saw her was from behind and it was her ass that attracted me. Her breasts are normal-sized, 34C with pointy nipples and a small areola, but they are a handful for me and I just love to see them bounce. But she has some stretch marks, her waist isn't all that slim and so she isn't comfortable wearing skimpy clothes, or even a bikini on a beach. So how do I get her to wear it, especially when I want strangers to watch? I kept pondering this question right until we went up to the resort. And then it hit me ...
Very interesting ! Please carry on bro. Don't stop.Thanks for sharing
Old 04-05-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

forlive is a Helpful and Caring Samsterforlive is a Helpful and Caring Samsterforlive is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito6174 View Post

bro, thanks for sharing, i sure u very high that time, when other guys eyes focus on their body, we high right?
Old 04-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Forlive, pl come back to share your story of your wife in the other thread. Buay tahan already.
Old 04-05-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
Forlive, pl come back to share your story of your wife in the other thread. Buay tahan already.
bro, will update soon lar, haha, busy working these days leh, why ? miss my wife a? haha
Old 04-05-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
Defacto deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDefacto deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Let me share my experience here too. My gal is also generally shy so i decided to try it overseas. Went to a neighbouring country for a holiday. Before that I purchased a micro bikini which was nothing more than a a string thong for the bottom and the top was just 2 triangles just enough to cover the nipples. After checking in, suggested that we go to the pool to chill. Showed her the bikini and convinced her to wear it since we are overseas and less likely to meet anyone we know. She agreed and off we went to the pool. Once at the pool, i chose the seats slight away from the main area and just lay on the deck chair to chill. Ordered some beers as well to relax her. As we were chilling, i kept on telling her how sexy she looked in the bikini. Probably because of the alcohol, she also started to get relaxed. As we talked, I dared her to pull aside a bit of her top to show off a hint of her nipple. She was shy but i convinced her that no one will see. She then slowly pulled aside one side of her top,revealing her nipple. But it was done in such a way that it seemed like it was an accident. This got me really hard. At this point, i noticed that 2 seats away there was a guy who just arrived. I decided to up the game a bit and asked my gal to spread her legs a bit. I then told her that seeing her like this was making me really high. She relented and spread open her legs a bit. I now knew that she was game for more exciting stuff. I leaned over n asked if she would like to tease the guy who was seated 2 seats from us. She gamely agreed and asked me what to do. Told her to spread her legs wider n pull her bottom a bit such that it exposes part of her pussy. She shyly smiled and proceeded to spread her legs. When no one was looking, she discreetly pulled her bikini bottom to the side. I then stood up n walked past her and could see that part of her pussy could be seen! Told her this was perfect and to just pretend to sleep. I then walked off to get more drinks. At thebar counter, i noticed that the guy was staring in her direction. He then got up n walked towards her. As he neared her, he slowed down n could see him staring openly at her. At this point, i started to head back and when he saw me approaching, he walked off. Think he enjoyed the view of my gal's exposed nipple n pussy.
Old 04-05-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defacto View Post
I then told her that seeing her like this was making me really high. She relented and spread open her legs a bit. I now knew that she was game for more exciting stuff. I leaned over n asked if she would like to tease the guy who was seated 2 seats from us. She gamely agreed and asked me what to do. Told her to spread her legs wider n pull her bottom a bit such that it exposes part of her pussy. She shyly smiled and proceeded to spread her legs. When no one was looking, she discreetly pulled her bikini bottom to the side. I then stood up n walked past her and could see that part of her pussy could be seen! Told her this was perfect and to just pretend to sleep. I then walked off to get more drinks. At thebar counter, i noticed that the guy was staring in her direction. He then got up n walked towards her. As he neared her, he slowed down n could see him staring openly at her. At this point, i started to head back and when he saw me approaching, he walked off. Think he enjoyed the view of my gal's exposed nipple n pussy.
bro, ur story is excited too, as we know, our girls shy n gentle, but they look for excitement too, they like to try something new which they never dare to try in their daily life, during travel, is a very nice chance for them to go sexy

bro, do u got any pic alike the bikini can google it and share with us here?
Old 04-05-2016, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
ChuL1uXiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forlive View Post
bro, ur story is excited too, as we know, our girls shy n gentle, but they look for excitement too, they like to try something new which they never dare to try in their daily life, during travel, is a very nice chance for them to go sexy

bro, do u got any pic alike the bikini can google it and share with us here?
Bro, your wife would look good in a micro bikini too. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Old 04-05-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
Defacto deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDefacto deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, this is the one I bought.

http://www.the-bikini.com/galleries-micro/
Old 04-05-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, this is the one I bought.

http://www.the-bikini.com/galleries-micro/
so bro r u surprise your gentle shy girl will wear like that for u?
Old 04-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by forlive View Post
bro, will update soon lar, haha, busy working these days leh, why ? miss my wife a? haha
Miss her like crazy lah. This time, pls update more.
Old 04-05-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Let me share my experience here too. My gal is also generally shy so i decided to try it overseas. Went to a neighbouring country for a holiday. Before that I purchased a micro bikini which was nothing more than a a string thong for the bottom and the top was just 2 triangles just enough to cover the nipples. After checking in, suggested that we go to the pool to chill. Showed her the bikini and convinced her to wear it since we are overseas and less likely to meet anyone we know. She agreed and off we went to the pool. Once at the pool, i chose the seats slight away from the main area and just lay on the deck chair to chill. Ordered some beers as well to relax her. As we were chilling, i kept on telling her how sexy she looked in the bikini. Probably because of the alcohol, she also started to get relaxed. As we talked, I dared her to pull aside a bit of her top to show off a hint of her nipple. She was shy but i convinced her that no one will see. She then slowly pulled aside one side of her top,revealing her nipple. But it was done in such a way that it seemed like it was an accident. This got me really hard. At this point, i noticed that 2 seats away there was a guy who just arrived. I decided to up the game a bit and asked my gal to spread her legs a bit. I then told her that seeing her like this was making me really high. She relented and spread open her legs a bit. I now knew that she was game for more exciting stuff. I leaned over n asked if she would like to tease the guy who was seated 2 seats from us. She gamely agreed and asked me what to do. Told her to spread her legs wider n pull her bottom a bit such that it exposes part of her pussy. She shyly smiled and proceeded to spread her legs. When no one was looking, she discreetly pulled her bikini bottom to the side. I then stood up n walked past her and could see that part of her pussy could be seen! Told her this was perfect and to just pretend to sleep. I then walked off to get more drinks. At thebar counter, i noticed that the guy was staring in her direction. He then got up n walked towards her. As he neared her, he slowed down n could see him staring openly at her. At this point, i started to head back and when he saw me approaching, he walked off. Think he enjoyed the view of my gal's exposed nipple n pussy.
I also bought micro bikini for my gf but she refused to wear it. Damn sianz..
My friend's gf wore her micro bikini at the request of her bf. We went fishing using a small boat. Her bikini was small and could see the pussy hair sticking out, sibei sexy. When a boat pass us, my friend would ask his gf to show off her sexy body. My prude gf just ignore my request. She say when I earn $30K a month and she need not work, then she would consider my request.

I envy you and forlive bro
Old 04-05-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
MuackyMouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
I also bought micro bikini for my gf but she refused to wear it. Damn sianz..
My friend's gf wore her micro bikini at the request of her bf. We went fishing using a small boat. Her bikini was small and could see the pussy hair sticking out, sibei sexy. When a boat pass us, my friend would ask his gf to show off her sexy body. My prude gf just ignore my request. She say when I earn $30K a month and she need not work, then she would consider my request.

I envy you and forlive bro
Yalor, really envy those guys whose gf willing to wear such bikinis and zaogeng some more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1