The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2016, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Velvetpussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face My hungry pussy

I've been reading a lot of posts about a guy's POV with sexual experiences and stories. So I'm here to add a little on the ladies end. These stories are 95% true, I mean I have to add some stuff to make it more juicy but yeah. Here's a little bit about me (I won't provide photos to protect my identity tho)
Features: big round eyes, small pouty pink lips, curvy body, petite frame
Vital stats: 32C, 25" waist

And here's my first story.

I have a boyfriend of nearly 1 year, and he's the hottest guy I've ever known. Standing at 179cm tall, he has an athletic build, a masculine face, and the deepest, sexiest voice I've ever heard. I've known him since my primary school days, but I've never viewed him sexually until I turned 15. I had fantasies of us having sex in quiet corners at school, or in the toilets and all that adrenaline pumping stuff. We never really hung out together until we graduated, and then as we got to know each other better, we got together.

I remember the very first time we had sex.

We had just finished watching a movie, and we headed back to my place since it was only 3pm. There's usually no one home till 8pm, so we laid on my bed and cuddled for a little bit. I knew my man was feeling a little bit hornier today because he didn't wank off this morning. Being the little tease I am, I slid my knee up and down his groin and looked at him with innocent eyes. He seemed to play it cool at first but I could feel the bulge growing under his pants and I knew his member was ready to play. I shifted myself on top of him and positioned my pussy right at his groin and simply just laid on him like that. I smirked when I felt his member press against my clit, but pretended to be oblivious. I knew he wanted to fuck me super bad right now. He wasn't going to get it just yet.

"Honey, I'm gonna go take a shower okay?" I whispered into his ear.
I heard his breath hitch, and he managed a simple nod. I left for a good 5 minutes, touching myself while I showered imagining what it would be like to have his dick deep inside me. I came out wearing just a spaghetti strap top and my favorite hot pink thongs. I purposely let my wet hair fall over my shoulders so that when I pulled it back later, he could see the wet spot over my nipples. I headed back to my room and saw that he was busy playing with his now fully exposed member. It was maybe about 7" in length and really thick. My pussy craved for it. I stood at the door watching for a while more, my nipples getting hard with every soft groan he let out
Old 12-04-2016, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 13
toben is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoben is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoben is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoben is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My hungry pussy

SETTING TENT!!!!!!
Picture leiiiiiiiiii
Old 12-04-2016, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 21
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

More sis, more juice and more steam please
Old 12-04-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to behold

It's a steamy start to the story.

But first time having sex and you sounded rather experienced. I remembered my first time was full of apprehension and unsure. Nowadays teenagers like very confident...
Old 12-04-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 13
singlicious is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinglicious is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post

But first time having sex and you sounded rather experienced. I remembered my first time was full of apprehension and unsure. Nowadays teenagers like very confident...
I guess TS is saying the first time they both had sex after getting in relationship. not losing virginity kind of first time
Old 12-04-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute

Just in the papers on Sunday... even teens are paying $$$ for sex with prostitutes... these are Teen Ver. 6.9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post

Old 12-04-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 17
Pleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond repute

Any pics how a hungry pussy looks like? Lol
Old 12-04-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ToVictory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do continue, getting interesting
Old 12-04-2016, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!

wa interesting liao hahaha all the flag up liao hahaha
Old 12-04-2016, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 832 / Power: 16
roysux is a splendid one to beholdroysux is a splendid one to beholdroysux is a splendid one to beholdroysux is a splendid one to beholdroysux is a splendid one to beholdroysux is a splendid one to beholdroysux is a splendid one to behold

interesting, waiting for more
Old 12-04-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

he123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start & nice story.

Can't wait for more.
Old 12-04-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 13
ilovesmurfs is a splendid one to beholdilovesmurfs is a splendid one to beholdilovesmurfs is a splendid one to beholdilovesmurfs is a splendid one to beholdilovesmurfs is a splendid one to beholdilovesmurfs is a splendid one to behold

camping here for more
Old 12-04-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11973 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Sis, you so young so horny and nottie makes me hard reading. But l like it, please continue.
Old 13-04-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster

StressedOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasure_empire View Post
Any pics how a hungry pussy looks like?l
lol at that
Old 14-04-2016, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11973 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

l am always hungry for pussy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1