The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
Greyhare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Good Massage Yishun

Hello guys,

Just experienced quite a good massage at Yishun 4**. As you guys know, there are many massage parlous around, so am not going to say which one unless PM.
Upon arrival, was quoted 50 for an hour, 75 for 1.5hours. Opted to take 1.5hours since i got time. So anyway, theres a shower room inside and was asked to change to a disposable black undies.

Oil massage was good, managed to hit all the loose knots and all. Massged my bit for quite some time, maybe 10mins so i thought there was special. 1st, massage back, then buttocks then hind legs. Alot of ball brushing so was quite hopeful. Even tilted up my body for hints. However no GQ was asked. anyway, was asked to turn infront for massage and i thought "WAH HOSEH LIAO" but in the end... she massaged my face. One thing i hate most is face massage where the oil touches my face

At the end of 1.5hours, was told times up but she asked if wna extend. Said that extend she would massage stomach and front legs. Sadly, i had no time left as i need to attend to more things and thus, declined. Well, went for quite a few massages but seldom will have tummy massage.. so who knows? might have special next time.

Overall a good massage and some teasing but no special sadly. maybe is no chemistry ba. the girl very quiet. Next time maybe? Those that want a good massage can pm me but please up my points can? got deducted because i asked abit but i learnt my lesson and am coming first time with FRs, hope its good!

Happy chionging guys!!
Old 12-04-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 21
xianxee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good Massage Yishun

1.5 hours and still no time to massage tummy and legs? This is what I call unprofessional
Old 12-04-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Lol and she still asked to extend for another 30 mins.

It's a good thing you didn't take it.
More importantly, is she MILF type or?
Old 12-04-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Good Massage Yishun

samsters

This is the MOST DIS-APPOINTING FR i heard indeed

- we Samsters deserve much better - than a face massage :eek

Let us know this Yishun ctc - so the rest can avoid lol..................TQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhare View Post
Hello guys,

Just experienced quite a good massage at Yishun 4**. As you guys know, there are many massage parlous around, so am not going to say which one unless PM.
Upon arrival, was quoted 50 for an hour, 75 for 1.5hours. Opted to take 1.5hours since i got time. So anyway, theres a shower room inside and was asked to change to a disposable black undies.

Oil massage was good, managed to hit all the loose knots and all. Massged my bit for quite some time, maybe 10mins so i thought there was special. 1st, massage back, then buttocks then hind legs. Alot of ball brushing so was quite hopeful. Even tilted up my body for hints. However no GQ was asked. anyway, was asked to turn infront for massage and i thought "WAH HOSEH LIAO" but in the end... she massaged my face. One thing i hate most is face massage where the oil touches my face

At the end of 1.5hours, was told times up but she asked if wna extend. Said that extend she would massage stomach and front legs. Sadly, i had no time left as i need to attend to more things and thus, declined. Well, went for quite a few massages but seldom will have tummy massage.. so who knows? might have special next time.

Overall a good massage and some teasing but no special sadly. maybe is no chemistry ba. the girl very quiet. Next time maybe? Those that want a good massage can pm me but please up my points can? got deducted because i asked abit but i learnt my lesson and am coming first time with FRs, hope its good!

Happy chionging guys!!
Old 12-04-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhare View Post
Hello guys,

Happy chionging guys!!
If you want a face massage with the masseur washed her hand, I have lobang. But this joint is clean and the masseur is a looker , above average look. But no hanky panky or golden question or any special. Just a decent massage center in the west.
Old 12-04-2016, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 16
fullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post
samsters

This is the MOST DIS-APPOINTING FR i heard indeed

- we Samsters deserve much better - than a face massage :eek

Let us know this Yishun ctc - so the rest can avoid lol..................TQ.
Why is it the most disappointing fr you have heard ? TS got a good massage . Only thing is no special offered.
Old 26-04-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mtortise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think its the same that I went recently. Clean but massage is good enough. Felt fresh after that... although at the same time felt "incomplete" too 😅
Old 31-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of

Can PM me more info? I am into clean massage.
Old 01-06-2016, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Able to guess which shop and ml liao.. Is a looker but too bad no special also he massage quite good.. If u wan gd massage can try
Old 01-06-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all

Please share , I'm working around yishun temporary and would like to try , have some contacts to share
Old 02-06-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Tried 2 of the 3 in that area, both clean and good. No need to share just walk in.
Old 02-06-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
Tried 2 of the 3 in that area, both clean and good. No need to share just walk in.
alright thanks bro
Old 02-12-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Twitch01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently went for massage at blk 4xx after a long time didn't visit them. Fast forward, called to book the ML for 1 hour/$45(promo period).

As usual asked whether want to bath first or not. I said no need and i changed to the brief provided and the ML came in. ML look's cute and chatty. Probably around 25-27 age. Her massage was very good and I felt shiok after her massage. Can feel my muscle loosen and relax. Thumbs up for this ML and value for money.

Will be visiting her again to have a real good massage. PM me for her details.
Old 04-12-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1758 / Power: 17
alphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant future

Waste time waste $. If there's GQ first time go will have... Don't think hope going more trips then can have GQ.

OUR $ IS HARD EARNED BROS, SPEND IT WISELY.
Old 15-12-2016, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 9
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light

Try JQ Spa at 844 ...

Clean plain proper good massage ....

can also preview ML from FB ... legit joint ... full details in TNP
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1