The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2016, 03:30 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Singaporeans especially young are largely contented

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Singaporeans especially the young are largely contented. Note that this in my opinion from my own personal, possibly biased observation.

Firstly, let's talk cost of living. Yes, this is the number one grouse and sg is really an expensive city. But wages have gone up too. The typical starting salaries of grads is over $3000, and certain professions can start at over $4000.

There are truly exorbitant areas like orchard rd. But at the heartlands and even if you journey a bit away from the orchard area to md sultan, etc, prices are reasonable.

Home prices are more affordable these days, thanks in large part to the increased salaries as well as to a lesser extent the cooling measures. Fresh couples with just two yr work experience can easily afford a 4 room flat.

Jobs can be more easily secured by locals these days even though they are so many foreign people here. Gone are the days where you have to send out 50 resumes just to get one miserable response. Typical grads get multiple offers, some of them even before graduation.

To sum up, young Singaporeans don't really have that much to complain about these days and life is quite good on the whole

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1