The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2016, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
samsengkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Fetish - Seeing Other Guys with GF

This has been my long time fetish. I never knew or thought I would have such tendency until I started dating my wife, then gf a few years ago. This is a 100% true story so might not be as juicy as you want it to be.

It started a few months after we got attached. I've always thought my gf was prim and proper cos she's not the type who drinks, wear low cut, etc.

Then one day, she told me she had something to confess. She told me prior to being with me, she had this relationship to a married guy in our office (we knew each other as colleagues) for about a year.

It was not an ordinary relationship. He would frequently invite another of our colleague in their sex sessions, either as a guy carrying the video cam or as the second guy in the MMF.

The thing is, she didn't tell me about the video part or the second guy part. I only found out a lot later myself when I was told by another guy colleague (the third guy) who saw the videos. The married guy apparently invited him and a few others in office to watch the videos at his place.

The funny thing is when I found out about this, although shocked, I didn't get angry. Instead, I was very curious. So i finally plucked enough courage to ask my gf about it and then she started confessing more.

The sex involved up to three guys in sessions. Often just two though. The third guy was usually supposed to be the videographer but he decided to jump in.

That's when I realised hearing all this excited me. After finding out, our relationship took a change. At first, I would ask to take pics of her topless or naked, telling her it's for my keepsake. I would then share with one and slowly more of my close guy friends.

Then one day, I decided to ask one of those I showed if he would be interested to make out with my gf. He finally agreed after at first being shocked at the idea that I was proposing something crazy.

Then I had to tell and convince my gf to meet him. I asked if she would like to have that lifestyle all over again although she is already attached. She was very surprised at my proposal but didn't take long to agree to meet my friends for a drinks session.
Old 04-04-2016, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Budget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Fetish - Seeing Other Guys with GF

First to support
Old 04-04-2016, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hakkien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why don't you share some pics of your gf here?
Old 04-04-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

Thanks Budget!

I will share pics after the whole story is posted. I'm gauging interest level on this and seeing if I can find like-minded men who have the same tendency as me. I know most men won't like it even at the thought of knowing their wives or gfs did in the past with their partners. Just hoping to find those who are interested to hear my experience or those who also share this same mindset as me.
Old 04-04-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

Response rate quite poor here.... Sigh
Old 04-04-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Xeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsengkia View Post
Thanks Budget!

I will share pics after the whole story is posted. I'm gauging interest level on this and seeing if I can find like-minded men who have the same tendency as me. I know most men won't like it even at the thought of knowing their wives or gfs did in the past with their partners. Just hoping to find those who are interested to hear my experience or those who also share this same mindset as me.
Here to support!
Old 04-04-2016, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeus View Post
Here to support!
Thanks Xeus.

I will continue my story below.
Old 04-04-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsengkia View Post
Response rate quite poor here.... Sigh
Don't be put off by the poor response rate here. Is rather slow nowadays in SBF you know..
Old 04-04-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Don't be put off by the poor response rate here. Is rather slow nowadays in SBF you know..
Thanks! I see lots of traffic on other threads, thinking mine should have decent responses. Guess I'm wrong...
Old 04-04-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

She wore a blue-white V-neck halter neck bare back dress that night. It was a night out to a large club at Clarke Quay. I remember clearly becos I bought it online from Victoria's Secret for her.

We met my friend there (decided to try just on one first). He was there first. Cover charge only for entry on Saturday nights. Comes with one free drink. We reached around 10+pm and it was already quite packed. Luckily my friend arrived earlier and could get a table for us. Otherwise had to stand the whole night.

My gf sat next to him and me opposite her. As the night wore on, they drank more. At times, I hinted to him via text message that he should initiate something but he didn't. I drank a lot of the house beer too.

My gf decided she needed to go to the toilet. I told my friend to accompany her. They didn't come back even after 15 minutes or so. I called his phone and it ranged till voicemail and so I decided to go look for them.

I saw her sitting on a high stool near the toilet and he was french kissing her while standing. I watched for a while and had to go back to the table in case someone took it.

Shortly after, from where I was seated, I could see them on the dance floor among the crowd. I saw him run his finger down her cleavage as they were dancing and subsequently saw them french kissing and hugging at times.

They came back shortly after about two songs. This time, they behaved more intimately than before they went for the toilet break. His arm was around her shoulder or waist most of the time. More beer flowed.

Nothing major happened at the club but we decided to go to his office which is one of the shophouses nearby. I was very drunk by then and sort of had to stagger my way, following him. When there, I puked in his toilet bowl. I seriously drank too much at the club.

When I came out, I saw he brought her to the couch at the waiting area for visitors and they had already started kissing. I watched them through the door of the adjoining conference room. He undid the knot on her halter neck dress, revealing her nude bra (I know.. I should have told her to go bra-less but she's a 36D (I'm not kidding about this) and it's going to be too much bounce if bra-less.

They continued to make out but didn't go the full one probably because it was their first encounter.
Old 04-04-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeus View Post
Here to support!
Thanks Xeus!
Old 04-04-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Seeing high response in other threads, I thought mine would too. THanks for the encouragement.
Old 04-04-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
killerBone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more.
Old 04-04-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping for support.

Please update soon TS.
Old 04-04-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
ReTweets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyReTweets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Why is that so?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1