The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
robyson is Cool - loads of Potential
Low Hanging Fruits in SammyboyForum

I cannot help but note with interest with the number of low hanging fruits in this forum. These member put Singaporean men to shame.

1. What can $150 buy you nowadays? It just a meal at a restaurant?? You pay $150 for touch and fuck a woman and you are demanding so much. shame on you.

2. The so called senior samsters are just pple who spend so much time with eyes plastered to the screen on computer. These are the people whom have failed in their career. Spend more time making money, pathetic poor losers.

3. Stop exchanging points, zapping each other just to increase credibility. So what if you are senior? you are senior in your sperm count too, watch your health.

4. Lastly, unless you are in your early twenties with too much time on your hands, you will not have that much time in your thirties like me. If you are a local university grad after age 28 or 29, you should be busy and earning over $100k per annum, not bumming around or KPKB for a paltry sum of $150 spent on a poor WL. I am 32 this year and I work hard and make good income on my weekdays. Why would I have so much time to post and "increase my points" on sammyboy. Come on... its only $150 a miserable amount of money.

Thanks for your time and giving me the opportunity at ranting. I just want to express my disdain of low income earners KPKB-ing over a miserable $150 spent.

If you can't afford it, don't fuck
Old 03-04-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Low Hanging Fruits in SammyboyForum

Well, seem you frustrated buddy. This forum is for sharing and getting right girl from right source.
so commercialize now… I trust only based on person/ID or real FR.
Old 03-04-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

I click on this thread thinking that it is a tongue in cheek discussion of WL with saggy big boobs....I was clearly wrong LOL

BTW, low hanging fruits refers to easily achievable tasks, and not referring to poor people.
Old 03-04-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
I click on this thread thinking that it is a tongue in cheek discussion of WL with saggy big boobs....I was clearly wrong LOL

BTW, low hanging fruits refers to easily achievable tasks, and not referring to poor people.
lol..singlish idiom
Old 03-04-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

bro....when u go hawker center eat fish ball noodle $4, and only got 1 fish ball, will u complain ?

or will u say $4 only, got noodle is already very good
Old 04-04-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Low Hanging Fruits in SammyboyForum

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
bro....when u go hawker center eat fish ball noodle $4, and only got 1 fish ball, will u complain ?

Hotdog got no dog

So fishball noodles no fishball normal mah
Old 04-04-2016, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyson View Post
I cannot help but note with interest with the number of low hanging fruits in this forum. These member put Singaporean men to shame.

1. What can $150 buy you nowadays? It just a meal at a restaurant?? You pay $150 for touch and fuck a woman and you are demanding so much. shame on you.

2. The so called senior samsters are just pple who spend so much time with eyes plastered to the screen on computer. These are the people whom have failed in their career. Spend more time making money, pathetic poor losers.

3. Stop exchanging points, zapping each other just to increase credibility. So what if you are senior? you are senior in your sperm count too, watch your health.

4. Lastly, unless you are in your early twenties with too much time on your hands, you will not have that much time in your thirties like me. If you are a local university grad after age 28 or 29, you should be busy and earning over $100k per annum, not bumming around or KPKB for a paltry sum of $150 spent on a poor WL. I am 32 this year and I work hard and make good income on my weekdays. Why would I have so much time to post and "increase my points" on sammyboy. Come on... its only $150 a miserable amount of money.

Thanks for your time and giving me the opportunity at ranting. I just want to express my disdain of low income earners KPKB-ing over a miserable $150 spent.

Actually high income earners are extremely stingy petty people. They dont give tips and expect gd service. Rolling into debts to look gd. That what i heard frm people in the airlines fnb and retail industry. You pay peanuts you get monkeys.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 04-04-2016, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post

Ask khaw boon wah

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 04-04-2016, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post

He apparently is overpaid because he basically doesn't even know what is low hanging fruits. lol.

Can we spell FT anyone?
Old 04-04-2016, 06:12 AM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Let me tell you this. You may think you are earning 100k per year is cool. But let us look at the flip side there are many who make more than that here. I can assure you that there will be people making a million a more a month and they are here.

Now, I totally agree it is $150 only and people shouldn't complain too much about it. But it is people like you that cause inflation!

Btw, I am NOT sure how much you earn but the way you talk, you need a lesson in humility and also a tongue lashing.

1. I am going to assume you make 500 a day, which would probably put you in the top 10%.

2. You use, let us say 250 per day. And you save 250. In theory, you are doing well. However, the rules of inflation and saving for your old age negates that you need 250 per day from the time you retire to the time you die. Thus, you have let us say 30 years to save and another 30 years to die from the time you retire.

3. In a nutshell, you are barely breaking even.

4. I have seen tonnes of CEOs from MNCs make millions only to live comfortable normal lifestyles only. Who are you to really think you are a big shot anyway?

Just my two cents worth.
Old 04-04-2016, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Let me tell you this. You may think you are earning 100k per year is cool. But let us look at the flip side there are many who make more than that here. I can assure you that there will be people making a million a more a month and they are here.

Now, I totally agree it is $150 only and people shouldn't complain too much about it. But it is people like you that cause inflation!

Btw, I am NOT sure how much you earn but the way you talk, you need a lesson in humility and also a tongue lashing.

1. I am going to assume you make 500 a day, which would probably put you in the top 10%.

2. You use, let us say 250 per day. And you save 250. In theory, you are doing well. However, the rules of inflation and saving for your old age negates that you need 250 per day from the time you retire to the time you die. Thus, you have let us say 30 years to save and another 30 years to die from the time you retire.

3. In a nutshell, you are barely breaking even.

4. I have seen tonnes of CEOs from MNCs make millions only to live comfortable normal lifestyles only. Who are you to really think you are a big shot anyway?

Just my two cents worth.
Good morning bro!!!......the only thing i agree with him is list no.1 same like u,the kpkb thing over the ladies for $150.....

Whereas the rest....maybe he is big income earner wow....we small time people only must cut 4D money to enjoy a good fuck wow....
Old 04-04-2016, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Good morning bro!!!......the only thing i agree with him is list no.1 same like u,the kpkb thing over the ladies for $150.....

Whereas the rest....maybe he is big income earner wow....we small time people only must cut 4D money to enjoy a good fuck wow....
Woot! Long time no see bro!

Yeah, I have to become OKT. Maybe next time he lose his job, he can become OKT then we see how. LOL.
Old 04-04-2016, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
maybe he is big income earner wow....we small time people only must cut 4D money to enjoy a good fuck wow....
small time meh... u dun be so modest leh ...
if noodle no fishball i sure kpkb tell everybody dat i kno not to buy lorr..
dun b so gonk kena con ..
Old 04-04-2016, 08:00 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:

You are only earning 100k per annum, and you think it's a big deal? Ha ha... Many Bros here earn more than you lah.... Only just join this month, and kena zapped to negative zone speaks a lot about how you behave in this forum. Stop whining and complaining, and start behaving like a 32- yr old man!
Old 04-04-2016, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey bro robyson,
Thanks for the good laugh on a boring Monday morning. You must be working too hard for your income that you don't even have time to look-up what "low hanging fruits" actually means before you rant.

Since you are making good income, spend more time bonking and less ranting, young man. You are too stressed out, lol.

Quote:

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1