The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2016, 09:50 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Budget 2016. Always after announcement people sing praise?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Another Budget and ST will be double thicked with all the details and everyone sing praises. In all my years, I have never heard anyone critisized the Budget ( in Official media of course!) Never mind over the course of the year, things often do not work out the way the Fin Min outline beginning of the year. This time round did I hear a squeak of criticism from Gupta? (Careful or his DBS job may be at risk!) But he's right, Heng is underplaying the economic situation at the ground. Whether he's not aware (too much in MOF ivory tower) or he's trying to be optimistic, no one knows. Only way to know is find out end of year how the economy perform, But then it's time again for next Budget, and we start the whole circus again!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1