The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2016, 08:27 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
U54321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Newbie to Thailand

I tried searching around for "Soi Cowboy" and did not find much - if I missed it sorry for opening another thread...

Anyway, going to Soi Cowboy and staying close by at a 5* hotel.

Money is not my largest concern - more a relatively safe no hassle experience.

My question is every picture I see of soi cowbow has pretty young ladies outside - can I take them home or is it bait and switch. That is, when I get in side they are 10 years older and grumpy...

I assume my best bet is to take them back to my hotel since it is nice, clean and close?

Everything I read is that really only Thais are available - I will not find a Chinese or Japanese here...
Old 02-03-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Newbie to Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by U54321 View Post
I tried searching around for "Soi Cowboy" and did not find much - if I missed it sorry for opening another thread...

Anyway, going to Soi Cowboy and staying close by at a 5* hotel.

Money is not my largest concern - more a relatively safe no hassle experience.

My question is every picture I see of soi cowbow has pretty young ladies outside - can I take them home or is it bait and switch. That is, when I get in side they are 10 years older and grumpy...

I assume my best bet is to take them back to my hotel since it is nice, clean and close?

Everything I read is that really only Thais are available - I will not find a Chinese or Japanese here...
There's tons of information about soi cowboy provided here. What do u mean u cant find any? So which 5 star hotel are u staying?

u can any girls u like as long as the price is right between u and her.

have fun in Bangkok!!
Old 02-03-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future
Re: Newbie to Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
There's tons of information about soi cowboy provided here. What do u mean u cant find any? So which 5 star hotel are u staying?

u can any girls u like as long as the price is right between u and her.

have fun in Bangkok!!
Maybe grand millenium... a 5 star sgp branded hotel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1